Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Old planning thread for Dec 7 Florida Meet

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-03, 10:52 AM
bmsport
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So this is a south florida meet or central florida meet? Either way i'll try and make it.
Old 10-22-03, 11:44 AM
FREELANCE
Driver

SWEEEEEETT CANDY ****.....

Count me in I will mirror this link on IS300.net...

lets make this HUGE
Old 10-22-03, 11:45 AM
rushgator
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If the meet is in the Daytona/Orlando area near the end of Nov. ,then I can make it. I will be in Daytona from 11/22- 12/1. After reading this thread, it still seems unclear as to when or where, although it seems like it's going to be in S Fla. I vote for a central Fla meet, and if there are those in the Daytona/Orlando/Tampa region who want a meet in the area, then lets get one together.
Old 10-22-03, 01:56 PM
bmsport
Lead Lap

I was told the IS300 guys are meeting at the november 15th racerock in orlando meet. I'm going to that either way though.
Old 10-22-03, 05:22 PM
LexFather

Dang, let me know something! I would try to get some of us GA people down if at all possible. November is pretty booked for us, we got
Nov 1. Mountain Dr in the N GA mountains
Nov 2 Monthly meet
Nov 9 Meet at Autozone (10% off)
Nov 21-23 Road Atlanta Meet
Nov 30 Thanksgiving weekend

And where is this Miami? Orlando? What about around Hot Import Nights?

Old 10-22-03, 08:02 PM
lilnard85
Rookie

Smile im slackin

ok it was my bad guys i was the slacker who never looked at the forum but just give me a date and i will, try my best to get down there or where ever u are. this will be my frist time at a lexus meet so im really lookin foward to it.
Old 10-22-03, 08:06 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

meet is in ft lauderdale pembroke pines in fact just got a call earlier from lex rep that ITS ON
Old 10-23-03, 12:03 PM
bmsport
Lead Lap

Far out, i have friends who live in pembroke pines, so i'll definitly be able to go.
Old 10-23-03, 04:55 PM
UncleNick
Pole Position

Dang, where the hell have I been with this thread?????? Ok, wherever, whenever...I'm there :-)
Old 10-24-03, 06:35 AM
Unvme
Driver

Me and my boost beast will be there...DEF! VRRROOOMM PPSSST.
Just need Time/PLace?
-Matt

Last edited by Unvme; 10-24-03 at 06:36 AM.
Old 10-24-03, 10:31 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,125 Likes on 1,296 Posts

OK FL guys, have you picked a date yet? Let's decide on one and start publicizing! I can put it on the calendar, put up an annoucement, etc. I also suggest you guys make a temporary signature like what we did with the Dragon meet (or recently what the Norcal guys did) to get folks attention who don't look at this forum.

Saw the post over on IS300.net too Randy, let's get this thing organized and make it a big one!
Old 10-25-03, 05:17 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

dave , its actually myself and bluelex putting this together

i just 2 days ago got the okay from general manager at the lex dealer to schedule it. on tues i am meeting with them to nail the date down and have the parking lot layout down (they have a ton of cars that would have to be moved , so we can do our arrangement there)

so guys it def on , date will be made this week , thanks for your guys patience and support (for the owner has been watching this thread closely and based on it said lets do it)

dave i will pm you by wed morning about the sig and stuff

Guys , lets def make this a event to remember, dont commit and dont show (we will come looking for ya )
Old 10-27-03, 06:08 AM
FREELANCE
Driver

Originally posted by DaveGS4
OK FL guys, have you picked a date yet? Let's decide on one and start publicizing! I can put it on the calendar, put up an annoucement, etc. I also suggest you guys make a temporary signature like what we did with the Dragon meet (or recently what the Norcal guys did) to get folks attention who don't look at this forum.

Saw the post over on IS300.net too Randy, let's get this thing organized and make it a big one!

For sure man, lets make it HUGE...

ON another note. The dragon Video is taking a hella of lot longer than anticipitated.. My digital Camcorder broke and I am in the process of buying a new one. I apoligize for the delay, this thing should of been done by now, but I keep getting more crap on my table to deal w/... Anyways again sorry, and I will get the new camera this week, and hopefully finish the production.
Old 10-27-03, 08:02 AM
LexFather

ON another note. The dragon Video is taking a hella of lot longer than anticipitated.. My digital Camcorder broke and I am in the process of buying a new one. I apoligize for the delay, this thing should of been done by now, but I keep getting more crap on my table to deal w/... Anyways again sorry, and I will get the new camera this week, and hopefully finish the production.
SLACKER!

lexforlife, bluelex, PM or call me if u need any help. If your Lexus dealer wants to contact ours (since we have had 2 meets there) let me know. Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett, Joe Gaunt is the contact. Or heck VVTi, Nuum.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST, the weekend of HIN. HIN is FRIDAY, the 12th. Saturday SHOULD BE the Lexus DEALER MEET. This would make it a WEEKEND event and encourage out of towners to come DOWN to Miami. Trust me. Dave and I want to make help this a blast.

Old 10-27-03, 07:49 PM
Gixer 1000
Driver

count me in ...

Quick Reply: Old planning thread for Dec 7 Florida Meet