JDM Blitz STS TEMS Controller

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-07, 06:02 PM
EvilRB
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking JDM Blitz STS TEMS Controller

Hey guys

Not sure if I'm posting in the right place but This will work for all Lexus & Toyota's with stock TEMS.
I bought a JDM Rare Blitz STS TEMS suspension controller off yahoo.co.jp for my GZ20 and I realized that my car has one stock. I'm new to the Toyota community but I think only a few cars had the TEMS controllers already installed if not you would have to get a controller like this Blitz one or HKS. I'm not to sure what this is worth so I’m going to put up a price of $250 but fell free to make offers or PM me about what I should sell it for.

Blitz STS TEMS Suspension Controller for Toyota & Lexus

ASKING $250 OBO

From my research it will fit all Toyota’s and Lexus but you may need to hard wire the unit in instead of using the provided harness. Feel free to ask me any questions.

I can ship it all but buyer covers cost. I have pay pal but I like always prefer local buyers and cash that way everyone is protected. But I’m willing to work something out.

All of these prices “OR BEST OFFER” and I am willing to entertain any reasonable offers.

Here are the basics:

Pay pal: jswljones@yahoo.com Please add 3%
Number: #626-429-6889
E-mail: jswljones@yahoo.com

Due to so may inquires I’m going with First come, first served. SO NO DIBS. Thanks Guys for your help and understanding!

Thanks for looking!
Please buy!!
Old 03-29-07, 11:14 AM
EvilRB
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No one is interested!!??!! I see the HKS version going for $400! This unit is more rare and it's only I'm only asking $250? if no one wants it them it's going on e-bay soon for a higher price. let me know guys