IS300/Toyota Altezza 01-04 OEM Spoilers

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-04, 05:39 PM
jle_ae86
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IS300/Toyota Altezza 01-04 OEM Spoilers

Hi, i'm new to the forums and I have spoilers in my garage. We did an inventory clean up at my job (i work at one of the lexus dealerships in Virginia) and our boss had spoilers to throw out, so I took the spoilers in. I really need to get rid of these for garage space. anyways, here are the pictures

i really need to sell these, if not, might go onto ebay.

Make me offers please. I'm thinking $200 plus shipping, these spoilers are $500 retail.

thanks for looking

Last edited by Letsride; 03-01-04 at 07:38 AM.
Old 02-29-04, 06:12 PM
Letsride

Received 52 Likes on 46 Posts

Welcome.....which dealership do you work at?
Old 02-29-04, 07:15 PM
VVT-i
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Welcomes to CL. Dude, you got a nice boss or a nice part manager to throw away 2 brand new spoilers into your garage. I wish I have this problem.
From what I understand, Lexus dealership don't order the add on spoiler( non-factory) unless customer wants one. Then you call this company with the color code to order the spoiler to match the color of the car.
You may need to add the color code for the spoilers too.
Old 02-29-04, 07:32 PM
jle_ae86
Driver School Candidate

hey wow, pretty fast feed back.

i dunno if i should let that information of where i work at out. could be some spys among us. The northern part of virginia.

i'l check on the color codes

but i know for sure i have black and silver

and i believe i got a gs300/400 white one.

come on guys... make an offer... need to sell!!
Old 02-29-04, 08:06 PM
VVT-i
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah, a lot of people looking for a good quality spioler and you got the one that already pianted( no body shop= less money to spend on painting).
I think the black one is 202 color code and the silver one is either ' millenium silver or alpine silver'. If you have the white one for the GS, then you will have 2 more choices of color, either ' pearl white or millenium white'.
JLE, there's no spy around here, but we just want to know the spiolers are clean. Your pictures were taken on 2/01/04 and now you've wait until 2/29/04 to post it and now you want to sell them quick.
Please read classified forum rules. If you have more than one items of the same parts, then you're a vendor. Plus you may have one for the GS( you believe you have one for the GS? )
Old 02-29-04, 08:19 PM
jle_ae86
Driver School Candidate

Originally posted by VVT-i
Yeah, a lot of people looking for a good quality spioler and you got the one that already pianted( no body shop= less money to spend on painting).
I think the black one is 202 color code and the silver one is either ' millenium silver or alpine silver'. If you have the white one for the GS, then you will have 2 more choices of color, either ' pearl white or millenium white'.
JLE, there's no spy around here, but we just want to know the spiolers are clean. Your pictures were taken on 2/01/04 and now you've wait until 2/29/04 to post it and now you want to sell them quick.
Please read classified forum rules. If you have more than one items of the same parts, then you're a vendor. Plus you may have one for the GS( you believe you have one for the GS? )
heh, my fault

i'm from Pohanka Lexus

yeah, I've been quite lazy because i've posted in other forums till i found "clublexus". i'll probably take more pictures if needed. but yeah, i'm not a vendor. its just crap our manager decided to get rid of.
anyways, lets just get back to topic. sorry for the mess
Old 03-01-04, 06:07 AM
Letsride

Received 52 Likes on 46 Posts

Well, since these spoilers seem to be multiplying please review the rules....

4. No "dealers" or vendors of any kind without the Administrator's approval. If you acquire items in quantity (bulk sales) with the intent of offering them for resale, here, you are a dealer under this rule. In addition, you may not place URL's in your profile or signature that link to an offsite FS/T list.
This post is now ...............