FS: Brand New TBKO, Joe Z, PLP

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-05, 09:39 PM
chrisCARL0S
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Brand New TBKO, Joe Z, PLP

Brand new TBKO racepipe. Never installed, and comes with resonator.

$135 shipped

JoeZ polished intake pipe w/ PLP drop-in filter w/ cleaner kit. About 5k miles on pipe, and 15k miles on filter. Filter was cleaned every 5k miles, and both are in excellent condition.

$110 + shipping

OR

$85 + shipping for pipe only
$25 + shipping for filter and cleaner kit.
Old 06-26-05, 12:04 PM
Millatyme
Lead Lap

Hey,

My bro has been looking for some headers for his IS300, I asume thats what the race pipe is... never heard it called that before.... Anyways, will this eliminate the cat on the car and what is the estimated HP gain from this particular header. Also is the resistor located at the end of the setup? I would need it shipped to FL.

Thanx
Mike
Old 06-26-05, 12:09 PM
chrisCARL0S
Driver

Originally Posted by Millatyme
Hey,

My bro has been looking for some headers for his IS300, I asume thats what the race pipe is... never heard it called that before.... Anyways, will this eliminate the cat on the car and what is the estimated HP gain from this particular header. Also is the resistor located at the end of the setup? I would need it shipped to FL.

Thanx
Mike
Sorry for any confusion. The racepipe is just the pipe at the end of the headers. The headers themselves are not included. To answer your question, the headers are the ones with the 6 runners. From there, it splits into the y-pipe/racepipe, which is what I am selling.

This racepipe will eliminate one of the cats, which is located on the factory y-pipe of the car, and will be replaced by a resonator, which is located at the end of the pipe. As for HP gain, I'm not exactly sure. But I do know that racepipe and header swaps give the most gains in an N/A application because of the removal of cats.