Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Factory Air Box

Hello Everyone:
I Need a Factory Air Box!
Mine was Destroyed in the Accident. This is all im lacking...*Besides Paint*
Can anyone help?
Thanks Evan
PS
There is a small sensor on the side of the airbox, looks like a valve of something... What the heck does it do? Before my accident I purchased a Short Ram Intake with Cone filter and hooked everything up according to the directions..<<<It dosent take a rocket scientist anyway>>>But my car was just not responsive... any help? So I took it off and Put back the factory equipment and the car runs great... What is that all about?

I guess I just need a factory air box, so If any of you guys have one lying around, let me know...
Thanks in advance.
Evan
Old 04-16-06, 08:53 PM
lexus005
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by e_murray
Hello Everyone:
I Need a Factory Air Box!
Mine was Destroyed in the Accident. This is all im lacking...*Besides Paint*
Can anyone help?
Thanks Evan
PS
There is a small sensor on the side of the airbox, looks like a valve of something... What the heck does it do? Before my accident I purchased a Short Ram Intake with Cone filter and hooked everything up according to the directions..<<<It dosent take a rocket scientist anyway>>>But my car was just not responsive... any help? So I took it off and Put back the factory equipment and the car runs great... What is that all about?

I guess I just need a factory air box, so If any of you guys have one lying around, let me know...
Thanks in advance.
Evan

I have the whole stock system aviable for sale (FS ALL MUST GO thread). And that is a MAF (mass air flow) sensor. Without that ur car will not be nice to you. I just sold that one. There $160 from a dealer.