FS: Custom Stereo Box...show car quality...PICTURES!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-07, 06:40 AM
ItalianLex
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Custom Stereo Box...show car quality...FREE Shipping!!!...PICTURES!

Hey everyone, up for sale is my custom made trunk enclosure. The box is made to hold 2 12” subwoofers and has a beauty board that covers everything. The custom made L allows for light and air to come out. Instead of using the usual plexi-glass I went a different route and had the stereo guy use a thick mesh to be unique. The amp rack goes over the spare tire well and also has it’s own beauty board. Once again matching mesh grill inserts add a nice touch.

I am selling in order to update my trunk set up. Everything is in working condition. Only issue that needs to be fixed is the plexi-glass that covers the amp is off. I cracked it one night when I put stuff in my trunk. Other than that this set up comes out of a trophy winning show car that has been babied. I will sell with or without the amp and subs and will ship if necessary. Local buyers preferred but long distance won’t be ignored. I accept Paypal or money order only unless a local pick up where I will also accept cash. I am looking to get $300 without amps and subs or $600 with everything. Price is negotiable so make me a REASONABLE offer. EDIT: Free Shipping to the contingent 48 states!

Thank you for you interest. Here are some pictures…

The amp is a Hifonics Zues ZX6000 silver amp with blue led lettering and the subs are 2 Pioneer 12” subwoofers. I can get more specs if needed.

*NOTE* Blue led bars are NOT included.

Last edited by ItalianLex; 08-08-07 at 06:08 AM. Reason: price drop!
Old 08-01-07, 06:15 AM
ItalianLex
Lead Lap

Bump...took off the shipping!!! I will ship to anywhere in the contingent 48 states for FREE!!!! Find me anyone that would do that.
Old 08-08-07, 06:08 AM
ItalianLex
Lead Lap

after vacation bump! Cut the price down too!!!