FS: 2003 Lexus IS300 w/ 46k miles

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-08, 04:07 PM
crazeazn
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2003 Lexus IS300 w/ 46k miles

I am selling my 03' Millenium Silver Metallic + Tan Escaine interior automatic transmission with 46k miles. It was purchased in March 2003 at Westside Lexus in Houston, Texas. All prompt/proper maintenance (through Lexus dealer) documents are available. I have all 4 keys (2, valet, card) and all other documentation. Car was in a major accident (T bone to driver's side) and repairs were done through Sewell Lexus in Dallas, Texas. I also had a minor T bone on the right passenger's side and repairs were done through Westside Lexus in Houston, Texas. All repair work (& paint) is warrantied through each respectable body shop. You would hard pressed to know that the car was in an accident. Car still drives like new, crisp shifts and engine is still smooth like the day I bought it. A/C is still super cold like all Toyotas.

Nitpicks:
* small indentation on rear bumper
* nick on front bumper from a flying can on the freeway.
* throwing EVAP CEL every 100 or so miles, can be reset via unplugging battery

The car currently has the Rod Millen front lip (chipped/CF cracked) and side skirts which will come with the listing price. It also has 18" Silver TTE (Speedline) Wheels [18x8: 225/40/18] Tires are Kumho Ecstas SPTs and have around 3k miles on them so they are still relatively new. I also have the Prolex Performance Rear Sway Bar installed.

Blue Book for my car via TRADE IN (KBB or NADA) is $14k~17k with my mileage. I am asking $13,500. Reasonable offers will be entertained. I will be taking pictures of the car shortly, if you are sincerely interested. If you are local to Houston you are welcome to test drive the car. I've been on my.is for a long time and many members can vouch for me. Thanks a bunch!

Old 02-11-08, 01:53 AM
dsp979
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks good! But you may want to get this moved to cars for sale forum. Good luck with the sale.