RI FS: Eibach Pro Kit *New in Box*

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-09, 11:14 AM
Nicksis3
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Clean Ride...

My brother has done some online transactions on forums like this in the past and he's advising me to either get the payment sent to me via western union or verified paypal only if someone other than the buyer can vouch on these forums for them or if the buyer has done previous transactions on these forums with a good track record in the past.

Basically, $200 shipped ups with tracking number. If you don't have a history of transactions on this forum or no one can vouch for you than I'll only accept western union. Otherwise Paypal is fine. I'm paypal verified and have done a few transactions with people on My.is with no problems. I just want to get these off my hands and not get screwed in the process.

Thanks guys
Old 09-04-09, 07:40 PM
Mmarinich
Driver

still available?? pm me, i have feedback and vouches.
Old 09-04-09, 08:47 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light
Forum Moderator

Received 363 Likes on 231 Posts

Originally Posted by Nicksis3
Clean Ride...

My brother has done some online transactions on forums like this in the past and he's advising me to either get the payment sent to me via western union or verified paypal only if someone other than the buyer can vouch on these forums for them or if the buyer has done previous transactions on these forums with a good track record in the past.

Basically, $200 shipped ups with tracking number. If you don't have a history of transactions on this forum or no one can vouch for you than I'll only accept western union. Otherwise Paypal is fine. I'm paypal verified and have done a few transactions with people on My.is with no problems. I just want to get these off my hands and not get screwed in the process.

Thanks guys
We don't use western union on any forum. Thats the scammers delight. Paypal only and it is not unreasonable to ask for a confirmed address. On the references that's a bit backwards though. The seller needs the ref's. The buyer has the cash to lose.
Old 09-06-09, 04:26 PM
alwayzspeedin
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Nicksis3
Clean Ride...

Thanks guys
thats funny you only have 12 post and your selling on the forum....does anyone vouch for you caus eits seems like hte buyers are the one's that get scammed on the foums

your price is good ..i am also intrested but iffy cause of your post count...GLWS
Old 09-07-09, 03:04 PM
Nicksis3
Driver School Candidate

Yes, I realize my post count is low and I'm new to the boards. I just want a smooth transaction. my ebay account "npdigiacomo" has 100% positive feedback. I will even list the springs on ebay under my name if desired. $200 shipped to the first person who can be vouched for and has a verified paypal account

Thanks

Nick
Old 09-09-09, 03:24 PM
Nicksis3
Driver School Candidate

bump. Still up for grabs.
Old 09-10-09, 02:25 PM
Nicksis3
Driver School Candidate

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=260475324178

Bump. Listed on ebay. I have 100% positive feedback! Best price on the web. These won't last!