CA Apex'i SAFC 2 (black) + TurboEast Black Box + Turbo exhaust (Tanabe) *PICS*

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-11, 10:45 PM
madchyers
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Apex'i SAFC 2 (black) + TurboEast Black Box + Turbo exhaust (Tanabe) *PICS*

Located 805/818

Apex'i SAFC 2 $150 PP'd OBO + $15 flat rate USPS shipping
Unit is obviously used, no problems at all, all wires are in tact. Couple smudges here and there on screen, but not noticeable at all. You're looking at over $200 plus tax and shipping anywhere else on the net, and that's for the nasty silver and blue ones

TurboEast Black Box $100 PP'd OBO + $15 flat rate USPS shipping
Used on my car for about a year, little dirty, but works 100%. I bought this from another member last year. Reason for selling is because I switched from my piggyback (SAFCII) + black box (TurboEast) to a full standalone. As I said, it still does what it's supposed to, still has plenty of wire left to splice. Will include a printed wiring diagram.

There is more wire than this, it's still spliced into my ECU right now. I'm just showing that all the wires are in tact. And I'll clean up the red tape on it before shipping out, reason I had the tape on it was to bunch them together to make it easier to have it come out of the ECU cover.

Tanabe Turbo exhaust $300 OBO PP'd + shipping *Price dropped*
It's a Tanabe Concept G catback made for N/A set up with a 3" pipe welded over to mate to the 3" downpipe. I painted the tip black to stay low from cops. If you're not turbo'd and want a Tanabe exhaust you can always have a shop chop the 3" pipe off and weld new pipe to your OEM/aftermarket Y-pipe. Anyways, there were no leaks or anything like that, I just wanted something more stealthy to replace it. This is a big piece so I'm not sure how much shipping will be. I'd like to have local pick up, but I doubt that will happen...I will ship at buyer's expense though.

How it looked on the car:

I wish I had better videos with the old exhaust set up...This is all I got so bare with me.
YouTube - IS300 turbo 0-110
YouTube - IS300 Turbo Quick Run
And this lol, I took this video while the paint was drying on the muffler. Same exhaust note, just a little louder than with the muffler on...
YouTube - IS300 Turbo No Axle Back

2 pieces: Muffler/piping

Thanks for looking guys
Old 06-08-11, 02:30 PM
madchyers
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SAFC pending.........
Old 07-19-12, 12:29 AM
dxr
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow this thread is old. would you happen to still have any of these for sale? thanks.