OH The Great Silver Monster Turbo Part Out!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-11, 04:20 PM
Phillzpeed
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Great Silver Monster Turbo Part Out!

CL Mods: I am aware that I may be on the fringe of what's allowed here to post this, but I am a well known member in the IS300 world, and am a moderator on both My.IS and ISfanatics. If it is felt that this thread need be deleted, I do understand.

Well, as some of you may know, I have decided to end my Silver Monster Project, and sell off all of the parts. If you want more information as to why I did this or would like to see the journal as I acquired and built these, click this link and go to the last page:

http://my.is/forums/f219/my-boost-di...onster-318663/

I have a TON of stuff to sell, so I will be adding things occasionally.

Built w/non-vvt-i SC300 head

This was built by the man himself, Don Summerton of Accelerated Performance to his own proprietary specs. This head has nothing but top end parts. This thing has ZERO miles, and was only started several times.

Here are the details:

SC300 non vvt-i Head, Fresh Machine, Capped Distributor Hole ($1000+)
Ferrea Stainless valves ($350)
BC Titanium Valvetrain (good for 9K+ rev limit) ($350)
HKS 272 Cams ($1100)
Unorthodox Racing Cam Gears (2) ($500)
GTE Valve Covers (Brushed, ready to paint) ($200)
GTE Spark Plug/Upper Cam Cover
GTE Lower Cam Cover

In the car...

I am looking to get $2000 shipped

High Horsepower Custom Turbo, Forward Facing Intake Manifold, 100mm Throttle Body, Tial BOV, Tial WG, Intercooler, and Intercooler Piping Kit, 4" Down Pipe.

For someone looking to go big, this is for you! Save TONS of money and time, with the work and R&D already done for you! IC piping is ALL V-Band, with a hump hose on each side for flex. These parts are all BRAND NEW!
Specs:

SP76GTS Turbo, brand new (good for up to 1000WHP) ($1100)
Ebay Manifold (slag cleaned, bolstered for large frame turbo) ($250 after mods)
Huge 4" deep Garrett Intercooler Core, custom end tanks ($800)
SLS Intake Manifold with ported IS300 runners ($800)
Accufab 105mm Throttle Body ($400)
Custom Throttle Cable for IS300 ($200)
3" Hot Side, 4" Cold Side Custom Intercooler Piping Kit (all V-Band w/braces)) ($1200)
4" Downpipe ($600)
Tial (Black) 44mm Wastegate w/welded flange ($350)
Tial (Black)50mm BOV w/welded flange ($250)

$3500 plus shipping

I may be willing to break up certain parts of this, but since this was all made to go together in an IS300, I would prefer to keep together if possible.

Last edited by Phillzpeed; 08-07-11 at 05:44 PM.
Old 07-30-11, 04:21 PM
Phillzpeed
Rookie

Getrag V160 Transmission

This transmission was in EXCELLENT working order when I last drove the car. Very smooth, confident shifting. This has LESS THAN 30K MILES ON IT!!!! Low mile used V160s are VERY hard to come by! It will also come with an already modded linkage for use in the IS300, as well as a B&M Short Throw Shifter, and MVP motorsports ****. I never experienced any of the issues some modified linkage V160s had, no popping out of gear, no excessive noise, etc, so this modified linkage was very well done...

This is ready to go into your IS!

$3500 plus shipping

RPS Carbon/Carbon Twin Disc Clutch w/ Chromoly Flywheel

No miles, excellent disc life, fully (and cheaply) rebuildable, and able to handle over 1000WHP. One of the best clutches available for the V160, and considered to be the most streetable high horsepower clutch.

$2300 plus shipping

Pair of Cobra Misano L Leather Racing Seats w/IS300 rails

These are the most PIMP racing seats ever! Absolutely stunning in person, these things also hug you like a glove, but remain comfortable. These are in amazing condition, like new! Full leather, Carbon Fiber back, and Billet accents and adjusters. These things sell for $1400 EACH new!!!

$1600 plus shipping

HUGE 19" iForged EVO Wheels/Pirelli PZero tires

Staggered, 19x9 front +32 and 19x11 rear, +36. Gunmetal center, polished lip. Tires are 255/30/19 front and 305/25/rear. These wheels and tires have ZERO miles, and are like new. These wheels were calculated for use with Wald Flares, and will require considerable fender modification to fit. But for someone looking to build a one of a kind monster, these are perfect!
I paid around $5000 for the wheels and tires...

[img]https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/Phillzpeed/tiresmounted006.jpg/img]

If someone wanted to try to put stretched tires on these to attempt to fit on a stock body, I would be willing to separate the tires from the wheels and sell separately.

$3000 plus shipping w/tires

Well, that's it for now. I have SOOOOO much stuff, and I will be adding stuff from time to time.

Please feel free to PM me with questions, offers, etc. Severe lowball offers will be ignored.

Thanks for looking!!!
Old 07-31-11, 05:11 PM
d7620
Pole Position

holy ****. good luck with your sale.
Old 08-03-11, 10:02 PM
edgy
Lead Lap

wow.

ust WOW Philz. Best of luck with everything .... personally i'd sell my left nut for the Tranny & seats....

Pfuk i hate being broke anymore.....
Old 08-07-11, 05:42 PM
Phillzpeed
Rookie

Originally Posted by edgy
wow.

ust WOW Philz. Best of luck with everything .... personally i'd sell my left nut for the Tranny & seats....

Pfuk i hate being broke anymore.....
Thanks Edgy, it's nice to hear from you. I hope all has been well for you. Let me know if your left nut sells and I will hook you up with some sweet parts for the proceeds... LOL

Bump for Block SOLD, added price for head separated.
Old 08-07-11, 06:42 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,242 Likes on 1,361 Posts

Phil, just need a qualified voucher (CL member with > 500 posts and > 1 year on CL) to PM me please.