FL SRT Intake and Ecu for IS300

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-11, 03:36 PM
lexussupra
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SRT Intake and Ecu for IS300

I have an SRT Intake with ecu. Complete with all hardware and installation instructions. Works great. Awesome upgrade for the money. $300.00 Includes Shipping.
SRT Intake and Ecu for IS300-srt1.jpg
Old 10-29-11, 03:37 PM
lexussupra
Driver School Candidate

Best way to reach me is at wesdailey@gmail.com. Thanks
Old 10-30-11, 06:29 PM
Stopitnow
Rookie

Where in Florida are you, Im near Viera/Rockledge area, Ill come get get if you arent too far away
Old 10-31-11, 05:18 PM
VIPNiSS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

SOLD TO ME!

Thanks!
Old 11-01-11, 06:47 AM
dsouthmia0
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was gonna say someone get this, thats a good price..
Old 11-12-11, 11:51 AM
VIPNiSS
Lexus Test Driver

Recieved item and the wires to ecu were cut. I had to re-solder the wires together. One of the wires actually came out of the ECU box when I moved the wires around to solder it. I contacted seller and he told me to go to manufacturer to see if they would do anything for me. SRT wanted to charge $125 dollars. Seller would not even split the cost on a new ECU for me. I had to file a Paypal Claim and now have been denied for whatever reason. Buyers beware of buying anything from this seller.
Old 11-13-11, 02:32 PM
lexussupra
Driver School Candidate

I saw it the same way paypal did. The buyer was installing the part when he claims a wire came loose fromt he ecu. He was cutting and in the process of soldering it together as stated in his email to me and paypal. I'm not assuming responsible beyond that point. If it were damaged upon arrival it would be a different story. I've never had a neg response to anything i've sold on here or the supra forums. I don't appreciate the buyer posting slander on the forums for something that is his fault. Cough up the money and fix your mistake.
Old 11-13-11, 03:43 PM
VIPNiSS
Lexus Test Driver

I DID NOT INSTALL THIS ON TO THE CAR. I had it on my kitchen counter soldering the wires together where YOU cut it in half. Why the heck did you cut the wires in the middle instead of cutting it at the solder point or de-soldering it. If it was my mistake then I would not have an issue with coughing up the money. I could easily buy another one but its the fact that the item was defective when I got it. It looks like someone might of accidentally pulled the wire out and shoved it back in the harness.

I have been on this forum long enough and have better things to do then try to post BS about a $280 part. I tried to reach out to you privately in an email to see if this could be corrected but you did nothing but point me to the manufacturer.
Old 11-14-11, 06:03 AM
dsouthmia0
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear your having issues with your transaction but I did the same thing. If you open the box you may be able to see the spot it was soldered to and maybe get it back on. I dont think its broken just yet, mine works well now
Old 11-14-11, 06:56 AM
mitsuguy
Maintenance Moderator

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

its ok, it doesn't make the car any faster anyways...
Old 11-15-11, 12:15 PM
lexussupra
Driver School Candidate

Weither it was on the car or on the counter at that point its not my problem you are at that point working with the parts. Thats exactly what paypal said, so who's the turd here? Just cause you have been on here a long time doesn't mean you know what your doing installing a part. I've been on here a long time as well and have sold an srt intake off my gs430 and never had a problem and I 've had 3 high horsepower supra's and had countless transactions on the forums as well as with titan motor sports and supra store. The wires weren't cut in half dummy. The person I bought it from sent extra wires from an old ecu before they came out with the race version. It was in case down the road you for some reason needed spare wire. He didn't need it nor did I but, it was nice to have just in case. You obviously don't know what your doing cause the wires attached to the ecu were the same length when I installed the parts as they were when you got it from me.Its sounds like you were trying to solder the extra wire I sent as spare in the zip lock to the wire coming out of the ecu. That tells me you've never done this install before. You didn't need the wires 6 inches long they don't come that long from srt. Example when you buy a pair of pants or a dress shirt they give you an extra button. That's what the extra wires in the baggy were for.

Last edited by lexussupra; 11-15-11 at 12:18 PM. Reason: miss spelling
Old 11-15-11, 07:22 PM
VIPNiSS
Lexus Test Driver

Yeah I am a dummy for not knowing how long the wires are suppose to be coming from SRT since I have never owned one before. I just saw what appeared to be cut wires and a bag of extra wires so you put 1 and 1 together.. hrmm..

Figured you would be more understanding to the matter but oh well karma is a b1tch.
Old 11-15-11, 08:07 PM
lexussupra
Driver School Candidate

I'm sorry you feel that way then maybe you shouldn't have installed it yourself if you didn't know what it was suppose to look like and if u had a doubt you have had no problem voicing it on here Paypal and to my email. You could have asked me if you weren't sure, rather than acting as if I sent you a part that could't be used, there for that is why I refused to split the cost with you. End of conversation.

Last edited by lexussupra; 11-15-11 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Wrong spelling
Old 11-15-11, 08:12 PM
VIPNiSS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lexussupra
I'm sorry you feel that way then maybe you shouldn't have installed it yourself if you didn't know what it was suppose to look like and if u had a doubt you've have no problem voicing it on here Paypal and to my email. You could have asked me if you weren't sure, rather than acting as if I sent you a part that could't be used, there for that is why I refused to split the cost with you. End of conversation.
what the heck are you talking about? I never had an issue installing the damn thing because I didn't even install it yet. I NEVER even installed in to the car cause of the wire. are you stupid or what? I am going to try to install something that already ****ing broken.. your a genius..

END OF CONVERSATION.
Old 11-16-11, 07:59 AM
lexussupra
Driver School Candidate

If it was broken what the hell were you doing? If you want to get technical we can. You were altering the part by trying to solder it on the kitchen counter getting it ready to install on your car is that better??? The previous guy that sent the extra wires didn't explain it to me but I figured it out..Sorry your not as clever. Like I said before all you had to do is ask if your weren't sure so get over it. The 125 wasn't a big deal to you so suck it up and handle your business buddy. By the way, if you order the new ecu don't solder the spare wires to the new ecu wires..no need

Quick Reply: FL SRT Intake and Ecu for IS300