CA FS: Sense-O-Shock car alarm

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-14, 05:20 PM
Cleo
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: Sense-O-Shock car alarm

This is a shock sensor device that piggybacks on a 2003 IS300 factory alarm (I'm assuming it works on other model years). It has a small screw to adjust the sensitivity. The sensor reads vibration that's caused from hitting or breaking a window in the car, or any hard banging on the vehicle exterior. When it senses this shock, it triggers your factory alarm with its default alert of horns and flashing lights.

Purchased from Luxury Motoworks (Monrovia, CA) and installed by someone during one of the SoCal meets at that shop. I don't have the instructions to install the device, but I did take pictures before I removed it from the vehicle.

There are only four wires that need to be connected: orange wire connects to the "CIG" fuse; red wire connects to the "STOP" fuse; green wire connects to a blue-striped wire in the ECU harness; and the black wire is the ground. The sensor apparatus was held down with a zip tie.

$50 OBO.
Attached Thumbnails FS: Sense-O-Shock car alarm-alarm-1a.jpg   FS: Sense-O-Shock car alarm-alarm-2a.jpg   FS: Sense-O-Shock car alarm-alarm-3a.jpg   FS: Sense-O-Shock car alarm-alarm-4a.jpg   FS: Sense-O-Shock car alarm-alarm-7.jpg  

Last edited by Cleo; 02-17-14 at 06:49 PM.
Old 09-02-14, 12:14 AM
sfperson
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Still available?