Search this Thread

Old 10-28-03, 01:54 PM
Mariusz
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Twin Turbo Kit GS400 500RWP/510RWTQ

Kit Includes:

(2) Turbonetics T3 Twin turbo kit w/ intregated waste gates with DP auctuators
(Turbos come Ceramic Coated and Polished for better heat dissipation).
(2) Custom Built Turbo manifolds
ROSS pistons
Dual 2.5" T304 SS mandrel bent downpipes
SS braided Turbo oil supply lines
SS braided Turbo drain lines
Spearco front mounted intercooler w/ SRT spec end caps
Dual Fluidyne radiator fans
Permacool Oil cooler
RC engineering 440cc injectors
Fuel Pressure Regulator/Riser
NGK Racing Platinum Plugs
SRT Air/Fuel ECU
Walbro 255lph high pressure intank fuel pump
Four layer reinforced silicone connectors
TRD Thermostat
Blitz BOV
Custom SRT "FULL" exhaust system w/ HKS Titanium mufflers & O2 sensor output
SRT Race built auto tranny with Raybestos Blue plate clutches
SRT calibrated valve body with SRT custom seals and springs
Permacool tranny cooler
Dragon Torque Converter
TRD Limited Slip Differential
HKS EVC5
Apexi Turbo Timer
LTuned Steering ECU
Autometer Boost Guage w/ pillar mount

Note that you WILL need a custom installation of this Turbo System. It is not a direct bolt on and might require a different front bumper. It is basically the TT setup from my GS400. Below is the dyno result and a pic of the new Turbos which I just had ceramic coated and polished. Turbos are still under warranty.

New Reduced Price: $17,000 (Almost half of SRT's TT setup cost)

If interested please email me: mariuszjedra@hotmail.com

Last edited by Mariusz; 11-03-03 at 08:44 AM.
Old 10-28-03, 02:01 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,257 Likes on 1,371 Posts

Maruis, you need to post an asking price please (for the TT setup as well as the optional stuff).... Forum rules.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 10-28-03 at 02:02 PM.
Old 10-28-03, 02:14 PM
TerryTCL
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

YUMMY!
Old 10-28-03, 03:00 PM
JacobT
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Mariusz,

What's up? Have you already taken out the turbos and returned you GS back to stock? We're talking about hundreds hours of labor and tons of parts and money down the drain Wnat's your next project?
Old 10-28-03, 03:16 PM
Mariusz
Lead Lap

Nothing much.....Nope. Not yet. Still on my baby However, if I find a buyer that can meet my price then I will sell it. No matter how I look at it, I will loose $ on it. Modding is a never ending drain and an addiction. As far as next project goes, I am looking into building a 800-900RWHP GS400/GS430 w/ 6 speed. Believe it or not but I have learned so much from the forced induction setup on my car. You learn valuable things that can only be learned from experience such as heat distribution, air/fuel/injector control/management, tranny/engine strengths and weaknesses, and the little things that make your car tick under high HP. All this information (or you can call it R&D ) will hopefully allow me to create the ultimate setup and probably leave me with another 30K hole in my pocket.
Old 10-29-03, 05:53 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Mariusz
Nothing much.....Nope. Not yet. Still on my baby However, if I find a buyer that can meet my price then I will sell it. No matter how I look at it, I will loose $ on it. Modding is a never ending drain and an addiction. As far as next project goes, I am looking into building a 800-900RWHP GS400/GS430 w/ 6 speed. Believe it or not but I have learned so much from the forced induction setup on my car. You learn valuable things that can only be learned from experience such as heat distribution, air/fuel/injector control/management, tranny/engine strengths and weaknesses, and the little things that make your car tick under high HP. All this information (or you can call it R&D ) will hopefully allow me to create the ultimate setup and probably leave me with another 30K hole in my pocket.
That sounds like a huge project!!!
Hope it goes well and keep me posted!!!
Old 10-29-03, 08:47 AM
Mariusz
Lead Lap

I've had a few people ask me what exactly needs to be done to get the kit mounted.

There needs to be about ~5" hole cut out in the sheet metal (for pipe fitment) and you might have to cut/trim some metal from the front bumper to provide for the intercooler. Everything else is a complete bolt-on. When sending the turbos out to get ceramic coated and polished, I was the one who took the setup off and later put it back on myself, so you don't need to be a rocket scientist to do it. However, if you have the chance and want to have it done right, any local custom shop will probably be able to bolt this on.

Also, with this setup, you will get a whole new rebuilt tranny which includes a new TC and SRT valve body modifications. It will be ready for a direct swap. You keep the stock one.

Last edited by Mariusz; 10-29-03 at 08:49 AM.
Old 10-29-03, 12:01 PM
DrRick
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've had a few people ask me what exactly needs to be done to get the kit mounted.

There needs to be about ~5" hole cut out in the sheet metal (for pipe fitment) and you might have to cut/trim some metal from the front bumper to provide for the intercooler. Everything else is a complete bolt-on. When sending the turbos out to get ceramic coated and polished, I was the one who took the setup off and later put it back on myself, so you don't need to be a rocket scientist to do it. However, if you have the chance and want to have it done right, any local custom shop will probably be able to bolt this on.

Also, with this setup, you will get a whole new rebuilt tranny which includes a new TC and SRT valve body modifications. It will be ready for a direct swap. You keep the stock one.
i thought that Mo said the engine had to removed to get it all in?
Old 10-29-03, 01:19 PM
Stealther
Lead Lap

I remember you posting that you were having repeated troubles with the transmission with this setup, did these problems get resolved?
Old 10-29-03, 03:45 PM
Mariusz
Lead Lap

Originally posted by DrRick
i thought that Mo said the engine had to removed to get it all in?
Well, most of the stuff is a direct bolt-on , but as far as changing the manifolds goes......you might have to remove the engine as there is not much space to work with. When I took the kit off to have the turbos ceramic coated and polished, I did not have to take the manifolds off.

Stealther, the transmission issues were taken care off by SRT valve body mods and that was done more than 6 months ago. Obviously I would mention something in the description of there was something wrong.
Old 10-29-03, 05:16 PM
Stealther
Lead Lap

Stealther, the transmission issues were taken care off by SRT valve body mods and that was done more than 6 months ago. Obviously I would mention something in the description of there was something wrong.
Mariusz, sounds great. My point was not to imply that you were being deceptive, but to have you expound on how the transmission issue that seemed to frustrate you was resolved and your satisfaction of that resolution.

Thanks!
Old 11-01-03, 05:44 PM
Mariusz
Lead Lap

Originally posted by Stealther
Mariusz, sounds great. My point was not to imply that you were being deceptive, but to have you expound on how the transmission issue that seemed to frustrate you was resolved and your satisfaction of that resolution.

Thanks!
No problem. Glad I could help.

Also set a new reduced price.

Last edited by Mariusz; 11-03-03 at 08:43 AM.
Old 08-19-04, 12:50 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

do you ever sell this ?/??