FS: SRT Intake w Race ECU & goodies

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-04, 09:26 PM
CinFulxgs
Pole Position

Received 70 Likes on 47 Posts

If they are still intact can I make an offer for your L-Tuned badges?
Old 08-15-04, 11:09 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

whats the deal on the brakes ????
Old 08-16-04, 09:08 AM
ebruce2
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

brendan,

still haven't heard anything from ya bro.
Old 08-16-04, 01:24 PM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how come no response?
Old 08-16-04, 02:46 PM
Stealther
Lead Lap

Default Re: FS: SRT Intake w Race ECU & goodies

Originally posted by futuregs
SRT Intake with Race ECU - $300 + shipping
Payment sent via FedEx.

I spoke with Brandon this afternoon, he mentioned it was a rough weekend. Maybe the passing of a category 4 hurricane nearby has something to do with it?
Old 08-19-04, 12:37 AM
Stealther
Lead Lap

Hrm, well the money order was received and now I'm not getting any calls/email/text messages returned...

Not getting a warm & fuzzy feeling.
Old 08-19-04, 08:25 AM
joshoowa
Lexus Champion

i want ur spoiler.. let me know if still for sale.. shot u a PM
-josh
Old 08-19-04, 03:28 PM
Stealther
Lead Lap

Brandon,

PM Message tracking shows you visiting Clublexus so I must assume you are reading my PM and denying receipt. I have left messages on your cell phone, the apartment of your friend Devon, sent emails and sent text messages to you all with no response from you. The fact that you are logging on to clublexus makes it clear to me that you are quite capable of contacting me and are choosing not to.

Because of this I ust make this public to warn other members of a possible bad seller. Payment for the SRT Intake was FedEx'd to you this monday an arrived Tuesday morning, apartment office personnel say you picked it up from them right after it was delivered.

Please contact me with the tracking information for the SRT Intake, or send me my money order for $300.00 back.

I'm disapointed that I have to do this in a public forum, and I am surprised that I am having this difficulty from a longtime CL member and a moderator at that.

Moderators, I am requesting IP address information for FUTUREGS in case there is a continued absence of response from Brandon.

Last edited by Stealther; 08-19-04 at 03:29 PM.
Old 08-19-04, 03:44 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,302 Likes on 1,403 Posts

Originally posted by Stealther
Moderators, I am requesting IP address information for FUTUREGS in case there is a continued absence of response from Brandon.
Stealther,

Sorry, we do not give that information out per our privacy policy.

According to your posts above, it has been three days since you fedexed Brandon the money. While he obviously hasn't been the best at returning your calls, I don't think the type of public actions you are taking at this point are warranted after such a very short period of time.

We do have a method to verify feedback from prior transactions and leave feedback for issues in the forum I'll link below. Note that we expect for thirty days to pass in order for the two parties to communicate and resolve any issues.

Feedback forum

I don't know Brandon personally and cannot vouch for him. He has been inactive on our forum for over six months. I understand your concern, but give the guy a chance.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 08-19-04 at 03:48 PM.
Old 08-19-04, 04:29 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by Stealther
Brandon,

PM Message tracking shows you visiting Clublexus so I must assume you are reading my PM and denying receipt. I have left messages on your cell phone, the apartment of your friend Devon, sent emails and sent text messages to you all with no response from you. The fact that you are logging on to clublexus makes it clear to me that you are quite capable of contacting me and are choosing not to.

Because of this I ust make this public to warn other members of a possible bad seller. Payment for the SRT Intake was FedEx'd to you this monday an arrived Tuesday morning, apartment office personnel say you picked it up from them right after it was delivered.

Please contact me with the tracking information for the SRT Intake, or send me my money order for $300.00 back.

I'm disapointed that I have to do this in a public forum, and I am surprised that I am having this difficulty from a longtime CL member and a moderator at that.

stealther no worries

i just spoke with brandon about the supra brakes

and he told me that he just cashed your money order today

and will be shipping out shortly

he has been very busy and understands your concerns

johnny
Old 08-19-04, 05:42 PM
Stealther
Lead Lap

Originally posted by DaveGS4
Stealther,

Sorry, we do not give that information out per our privacy policy.

According to your posts above, it has been three days since you fedexed Brandon the money. While he obviously hasn't been the best at returning your calls, I don't think the type of public actions you are taking at this point are warranted after such a very short period of time.

We do have a method to verify feedback from prior transactions and leave feedback for issues in the forum I'll link below. Note that we expect for thirty days to pass in order for the two parties to communicate and resolve any issues.

Feedback forum

I don't know Brandon personally and cannot vouch for him. He has been inactive on our forum for over six months. I understand your concern, but give the guy a chance.
Dave,

I guess I am now having to defend my actions. I suppose I might appear quick to act, this is probably because I have been burned in the past and the police at that time recommended against waiting an extended amount of time before taking action. Three days doesn't seem like a long time, but does it take more than a minute to even reply to a PM saying "got the MO, will ship out on XX"? I was told it would ship out no later than Wed if I overnighted the payment, aparantly it hasn't, and when combined with a lack of any communication it makes you (or maybe just me) wonder...

If you look at my earlier posts, I am supportive of him and figure he is busy. However he obviously is not wanting to talk to me (but does take the calls from other area codes interestingly) and that makes me suspicious, especially once he has cash in hand. I hope I'm proven wrong too!

BTW I did check the feedback forum, he has no feedback. In my opinion, and the local police department, 30 days is much too long to wait before taking action on a potential theft. I won't make any further comments on this as my intent was to warn others of problems, not to defend my actions.

Johnny,

Thanks for the update, I guess we'll wait and see. Good luck on your brakes!

Last edited by Stealther; 08-19-04 at 05:45 PM.
Old 08-23-04, 12:53 AM
LexFather

I am sure FutureGS wouldn't ***** on anyone here....

Old 09-15-04, 01:35 AM
Stealther
Lead Lap

Angry

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
I am sure FutureGS wouldn't ***** on anyone here....
Well he screwed me, thats for sure. Here is a link to the details in the feedback forum.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hreadid=133851
Old 09-15-04, 01:57 AM
RRocket
Lexus Test Driver

Received 84 Likes on 65 Posts

Contact the DA in his area, the police, FedEx and the Postal Service. That's fraud. You might have recourse from the company that issued the money order. In the future, NEVER send a money order. Paypal had buyer protection, so I use that. But please do contact ALL of the authorities ASAP...
Old 09-15-04, 08:13 PM
Stealther
Lead Lap

Thanks guys, I've already filed a police report and will take the suggestion on contacting the DAs office in the area I sent the payment. If anyone has info on him, please PM me. 95% of my internet deals have been problem free from breast pumps to rifles so while this is a rare occurance it still gets me when someone is bold enough to just steal from you. Fortunately I might be in the Miami area pretty soon on business.

Quick Reply: FS: SRT Intake w Race ECU & goodies