FS: SRT Intake w Race ECU & goodies

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-04, 10:34 PM
silversprucesc3
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This sucks Stealth./..... I would have been as confident as you dealing with a longstanding member. Actually, newer members seem to draw more scrutiny...
Hope you recover your money or get the part as described..
Old 09-15-04, 10:38 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by DaveGS4
Stealther,

Sorry, we do not give that information out per our privacy policy.

According to your posts above, it has been three days since you fedexed Brandon the money. While he obviously hasn't been the best at returning your calls, I don't think the type of public actions you are taking at this point are warranted after such a very short period of time.

We do have a method to verify feedback from prior transactions and leave feedback for issues in the forum I'll link below. Note that we expect for thirty days to pass in order for the two parties to communicate and resolve any issues.

Feedback forum

I don't know Brandon personally and cannot vouch for him. He has been inactive on our forum for over six months. I understand your concern, but give the guy a chance.
this thread should be closed
Old 09-16-04, 05:13 AM
Letsride

Received 52 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by lexusondubs
this thread should be closed
The reason it stays open is to give the seller some time to give the buyer some explanation of what happened.......it will however be cleaned of excess dribble....
Old 09-16-04, 10:03 PM
FutureGS400
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Really stupid...

Originally posted by Stealther
Thanks guys, I've already filed a police report and will take the suggestion on contacting the DAs office in the area I sent the payment. If anyone has info on him, please PM me. 95% of my internet deals have been problem free from breast pumps to rifles so while this is a rare occurance it still gets me when someone is bold enough to just steal from you. Fortunately I might be in the Miami area pretty soon on business.
...to rip off someone who knows your address and phone number, first and last name etc.
Sorry to hear about your misfortune Stealther, this could have been me and I know how I would feel (I'd be planning a little trip to Florida by now )

Maybe if a few CL members called Brandon (since he conveniently provided his phone #) and "encouraged" him to do the right thing?

Have a nice time in Miami!!