Almost New 04 Gs430 Front Seats

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-05, 03:45 AM
NT2SHBBY
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fisher503
How did your sister have only liablity on an 04 GS430?
doesn't add up IMO..... A $50k car w/o insurance?!?!?!??!?!

in order for me (hopefully others as well) to feel better about this whole transaction (seeing as how you just joined and coincidently want to post F/S threads), please post some pix of the wrecked GS430....

we don't want just regular run of the mill ebay wrecked shots (as you can clearly copy and paste them) we'd like to see the wrecked car with I dunno maybe a picture of your screen name held up against a panel or something-just to authenticate this sale
Old 05-22-05, 08:21 AM
Yankees Diva
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

do you have the floormats?? im very intertested if you do.... shipping to 08620?

~ Stella
Old 05-22-05, 08:31 AM
chuckb
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Yankees Diva
do you have the floormats?? im very intertested if you do.... shipping to 08620?

~ Stella
Stella, why would you want used floormats when you can get brand new ones fron Sewell for $100?
Old 05-22-05, 09:57 AM
STR8-UP-G
Driver

NT2SHBBY. To be very honest with you, i dont care what you think. If that's how you feel, then dont buy them. I already send pictures of the seats to Fisher503 and pictures of other parts to gilllexus. If you think you are so smart, then dont buy my stuff. I really dont care, cuz i know they wil selll. The car had insurance, just not full coverage. Just because i am new does not make me thief. i tried posting the pictures but the i dont know how to resize the photos. Please keep your false assumptions to yourself.
Old 05-22-05, 10:01 AM
STR8-UP-G
Driver

hey stella,
i dont have the floor mats. Someone already took them. sorry
Old 05-22-05, 11:37 AM
chuckb
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by STR8-UP-G
They are not perforated. I think the perforated seats were optional.

this if from an 04 GS brochure-

bigger pic from brochure
Old 05-22-05, 02:35 PM
STR8-UP-G
Driver

chuck B, very interesting. what year is that brochure? My seats are not perforated. if you have email, i can send u pictures. The pictures are too big and CL wont let me post them.
Old 05-22-05, 02:40 PM
chuckb
Lexus Fanatic

chuck B, very interesting. what year is that brochure? My seats are not perforated. if you have email, i can send u pictures. The pictures are too big and CL wont let me post them.
that's from an 04 brochure. I don't need pics of seats, I was just curious. I have ivory interior so.........
if you post your pics in the gallery, you or someone else can link them. I would be curious to see what the car looks like though, as I'm sure are others.
Old 05-22-05, 02:59 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

hey man i am actually lookin gof rth edash and door panels form a gs430...
any color..
also would like carpet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-22-05, 05:05 PM
toy4life86
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

imma raise the bull**** flag?? where is it?
for real though someone in LA needs to check these out or something mayn 600 dollars aint something easy to loose
20 posts
04 gs430 without portified seats???
oh wait 04 gs430 without insurance???

ok either he is lying/mistaken about the car being a 04 430 or THESE SEATS DO NOT EXIST
someone in the 626 check this out
Old 05-22-05, 06:01 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by chuckb
I thought after 02, all GS430 had perf seats

just curious-how are you able to sell parts of car if it was totalled?
yeah very weird. all gs430 since 03 have porforated seats, it's standard.

anyway, let's keep it on topic about the seats, and seats ONLY. i don't want to hear anything about the insurance anymore.

str8, i sent you a pm. you can send the pics to me and i will host them for you
Old 05-22-05, 06:03 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by toy4life86
imma raise the bull**** flag?? where is it?
for real though someone in LA needs to check these out or something mayn 600 dollars aint something easy to loose
20 posts
04 gs430 without portified seats???
oh wait 04 gs430 without insurance???

ok either he is lying/mistaken about the car being a 04 430 or THESE SEATS DO NOT EXIST
someone in the 626 check this out
please, don't put up more flames when you don't know any better than other people. you can ask questions about the seats, and seems like he's trying to get pictures to other people. then just wait. no need to throw in your comments on the insurance or the assumption that the seats don't exist. unless there are more proofs, everyone please calm down on this..
Old 05-22-05, 07:35 PM
STR8-UP-G
Driver

Angry

Thanks Rominl for sticking up. this is what i have to say toi toy4life. do u want to bet your life that i do have a full gs 430 interior? if you are not sure, keep your false assumptions to yourself. I have sent fisher503 and gillexus pictures of the parts they were interested in. Don't slander me just cuz im new to CL. I might be new, but im a dignified person. I am not out to rip anyone off. Read the entire thread, if i dont have the parts that people are asking for, i tell them straight out. I am an Executive at a Corporation, i have no need to rip anyone off. The seats are off a 04 gs430 and they are not perforated. I welcome anyone in the 626 that is interested in the seats to come by and check them out but please be sure you want to buy so you dont waste anyones time.
Old 05-22-05, 07:41 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Received 2,338 Likes on 1,424 Posts

Thanks Rominl for sticking up. this is what i have to say toi toy4life. do u want to bet your life that i do have a full gs 430 interior? if you are not sure, keep your false assumptions to yourself. I have sent fisher503 and gillexus pictures of the parts they were interested in. Don't slander me just cuz im new to CL. I might be new, but im a dignified person. I am not out to rip anyone off. Read the entire thread, if i dont have the parts that people are asking for, i tell them straight out. I am an Executive at a Corporation, i have no need to rip anyone off. The seats are off a 04 gs430 and they are not perforated. I welcome anyone in the 626 that is interested in the seats to come by and check them out but please be sure you want to buy so you dont waste anyones time.
STR8-UP-G

Same applies to you here... please lets get back to selling your items and not "this is what I have to say to...".

We have rules regarding response to comments on CL that you agreed to when you joined our forums. Once a moderator steps in and asks for folks to calm down that means do not continue the arguement, no matter what side you're on.
Old 05-22-05, 07:45 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

mmm i dont know if this is what the moderators were talkin bout but dang man what bout the dash and door panels

Quick Reply: Almost New 04 Gs430 Front Seats