F/S 2002 GS300/400/430 parts

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-06, 10:00 PM
Rockero28
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cluster Q

Originally Posted by Rockero28
Does anyone know if this 2002 cluster will fit right into a pre 2000 GS??? I do have the cluster bezel cover from the 01 model.... Anyone ??

Thanks,
Rock

By pre 2000 I mean 98-00.

Thanks,
Rock
Old 01-11-06, 07:45 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

check your pm n0s
Old 01-11-06, 09:27 PM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Nos CHECK YOUR PM I WANT THE HEADLIGHTS BUT I NEED TO TALK TO YOU FIRST. I CAN SEND THE PAYMENT RIGHT NOW.
Old 01-12-06, 12:05 AM
dwoods420
Lead Lap

Hello,
Do you have a inside of a driver door?
Thank-you
David
Old 01-12-06, 07:42 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

NOS PM'd you numerous times about the headlights. i want them , but im starting to think if you handle your shipping the way you handle your sales inquiries, ill be getting these probably by xmas of '06. whats good bro, get back to me so we can close up the deal on those i told you i wanted them forever ago. i can paypal NOW.
Old 01-12-06, 08:13 PM
n0sGS300
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dwoods420
Hello,
Do you have a inside of a driver door?
Thank-you
David
No, I don't have it.
Old 01-12-06, 08:15 PM
n0sGS300
Driver

Originally Posted by upstateGS4
NOS PM'd you numerous times about the headlights. i want them , but im starting to think if you handle your shipping the way you handle your sales inquiries, ill be getting these probably by xmas of '06. whats good bro, get back to me so we can close up the deal on those i told you i wanted them forever ago. i can paypal NOW.
I don't have time to sit on the computer all day. People have work too.
Old 01-13-06, 12:18 PM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by n0sGS300
I don't have time to sit on the computer all day. People have work too.

thats cute, i work for myself, and i have time to do whatever i need to whenever i need to. i dont really appreciate the snide remark, im just trying to close the deal with you i said i can go $215 on the lights and im waiting to hear back. obviously im getting anxious that you will take as long to ship as you do to respond.
Old 01-15-06, 09:29 PM
n0sGS300
Driver

bump...........................
Old 01-17-06, 10:47 AM
dsouth
Lexus Test Driver

Payment sent!
Old 01-17-06, 02:48 PM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

bump...........................

so you're accepting paypal, but you wont allow ME (verified business paypal member) to send you the money for the headlights via paypal even though i said id throw in the 3% fee? and youre saying youll only take money order? this is starting to sound fishier by the minute...more than likely you refuse to use paypal for those because you dont want their to be insurance or a receipt because theres something wrong with these things. if you change your tune and will accept MY paypal payment just like you accepted the other members already, PM me.
Old 01-17-06, 08:33 PM
n0sGS300
Driver

Originally Posted by upstateGS4
so you're accepting paypal, but you wont allow ME (verified business paypal member) to send you the money for the headlights via paypal even though i said id throw in the 3% fee? and youre saying youll only take money order? this is starting to sound fishier by the minute...more than likely you refuse to use paypal for those because you dont want their to be insurance or a receipt because theres something wrong with these things. if you change your tune and will accept MY paypal payment just like you accepted the other members already, PM me.
The reason why I don't want to do paypal is because there is a alot of scamer out there, not saying that you are scaming me but people being buying headlight and swap their broken one and try to reported to paypal saying that they received a broken one. So $250 that is final. If you don't want for $250 I just sell to someone else that is more easy to deal with. Ask all the member that bought my stuff if I am a honest seller or not. Please to all the member that bought my stuff, tell this guy if I am a honest sell or not.

Last edited by n0sGS300; 06-01-06 at 09:22 PM.
Old 01-18-06, 06:47 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

The reason why I don't want to do paypal is because there is a alot of scamer out there, not saying that you are scaming me but people bought my headlight and swap their broken one and try to reported to paypal saying that I sold them a broken one. So $250 that is final. If you don't want for $250 I just sell to someone else that is more easy to deal with. Ask all the member that bought my stuff if I am a honest seller or not. Please to all the member that bought my stuff, tell this guy if I am a honest sell or not.

thats rediculous bro.. i can do $250 with the PAYPAL. i cant swap my lights with you and get you in trouble...i dont even know how you come up with this stuff, i have the 98 lexus gs lights, they are CLEAR yours are GREEN. give me a break man, its the only way i can pay you. i have all 100% postive buyer feedback on ebay CHECK MY USER NAME ITS JDMTOYZ ON EBAY ive been an absolutely awesome buyer for 5 years on there, ALL THAT SELLER/BUYER FEEDBACK DOES NOT LIE, YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THIS MUCH POSITIVE FEEDBACK YOURSELF!! i AM ALSO PAYPAL BUSINESS VERIFIED WITH 60+ ALL POSITIVE SALES/BUYS DIRECTLY THROUGH PAYPAL. look up my paypal id it is myflysi00@yahoo.com you will see for yourself. I CANT GET THAT TYPE OF FEEDBACK WITHOUT BEING AN HONEST PERSON. i will only send paypal because that is the only way i can afford to pay you right now on my card.Iits also the only way i can have PROOF that i bought these from you instead of just sending a money order into space never to see it again. 9 times out of 10 someone will only refuse paypal because they dont want record of the sale, I WANT a record, doesnt that prove anything to you. youve already accepted paypal from other members, and i already told you id throw in the 3% fee, so who cares, weve arrived at $250 shipped, fine with me. ive provided you with far more than enough proof that i am a good guy. you can also go right to the vouch forum here on cl and look me up, ive bought stuff IN PERSON from members on this board for much more (wheels etc, ) then im going to be paying for your lights. let me know and i can send the payment immediately through PAYPAL once you stop giving me all this grief about a money order that once i send i can never prove i actually paid for anything with it at all. just write up a payment request via paypal and send it to me, write GREEN TINT gs headlights on it, $250..etc, etc, etc, ..everythings gold, stop being so paranoid.
Old 01-18-06, 08:21 AM
Rockero28
Lexus Champion

Default issues .02

Ok guys...... You guys need to relax ok. Obviously there ar risks in doing tranactions through the internet or mail. It comes with the territory. The point is if you don't feel comfortable doing the sale... Fine say you are not interested and move on. No need to go into "accusations" of fraud just because it happened to you. I have been around long enough and I know it happens. It has happened to me, but I am not going to go and start assuming that. There are valid points on both sides. I just think you guys are going too far and making this a MUCH bigger issue than it should. As I said, it is common knowldge that **** happens wether it be buyer or seller. Anyone here can tell you that trust me. Bottom line... IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE, DON'T DO IT AND JUST BE CORDIAL. CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???

Rock
Old 01-18-06, 08:55 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Rockero28
Ok guys...... You guys need to relax ok. Obviously there ar risks in doing tranactions through the internet or mail. It comes with the territory. The point is if you don't feel comfortable doing the sale... Fine say you are not interested and move on. No need to go into "accusations" of fraud just because it happened to you. I have been around long enough and I know it happens. It has happened to me, but I am not going to go and start assuming that. There are valid points on both sides. I just think you guys are going too far and making this a MUCH bigger issue than it should. As I said, it is common knowldge that **** happens wether it be buyer or seller. Anyone here can tell you that trust me. Bottom line... IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE, DON'T DO IT AND JUST BE CORDIAL. CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???

Rock

no man its all good, problem is, i seriously need these headlights. and my feedback honestly speaks for itself, PLUS this guys already taken paypal payment from other members for different items for sale right in this thread...im a verified paypal business member for 4 years, and a long standing 100% positive feedback buyer on ebay..im basical what they call a zero risk. the only reason i want to use this paypal is so i can have a receipt of the transaction, otherwise the money order gets sent, and it can just disappear never to be heard from again, and all this guy would get would be a negative vouch on clublexus,,,,a pain in the butt to have on your record around here, but definitely not the end of the world for him...and id be SOL...the only reason people dont like to accept paypal is either the fee (which i offered to cover) or somethings not quite right and they dont want the transaction to be 100% proveable and legitimate.

Quick Reply: F/S 2002 GS300/400/430 parts