wanna trade....I have Apexi AFC

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-01, 09:26 PM
CSHFLW
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by GlobeCLK

If you wanna trade your stuff or sell your stuff to someone you better learn the proper attitude. You're doing poorly.

I'm doing poorly? I'm not the one inappropriately butting into peoples adds trying to cause trouble. Your just trying to be the big shot here, I understand. But so far I have noticed that 90% of the people here don't even have there license let alone a Lexus. And your moms/dads doesn't count. So stop trying to impress everyone with your big post numbers....ohh wow
Old 08-23-01, 05:56 AM
GS4K
Driver

Question AVC-R

what would the AVC-R(Boost Controller) do for an normally aspirated Lexus GS 400?
Old 08-23-01, 08:40 AM
CSHFLW
Lexus Test Driver

Just eye candy for your dash.....

Need a source for the boost...
Old 08-23-01, 11:31 AM
mumbles
Lexus Test Driver

Really? You could get us eye-candy for our dashes for around $300? Man, that would be SO cool! Tell ya what, you wait here while I go rip out my Optitronic gauges, my color LCD backlit stereo and climate controls and I'll make room for your $300ish eye candy that is virtually worthless in most of our cars.
OK, I'm back... you still got 'em?
Sure, we got VVT-i, but who wants to hack into their wiring to 'hopefully' get something designed for VTEC to work? I guess since most of the Honda/Acura crowd out there are already replacing their guages with Indiglo-electroluminescent ones, I could understand why THEY might want to buy your glow-in-the-dark junk, but something tells me your attitude isn't going to win ya many friends on those forums either.
Why don't you take your eye-candy and bad attitude and flake away... oh, and watch that door on the way out!
Old 08-23-01, 01:35 PM
CSHFLW
Lexus Test Driver

What was that?

I'm sorry but I don't understand why you would post that?

Apexi stuff trash? Well, I really don't think so. Apexi makes some of the highest quality stuff on the market for japannese cars and they own one of the fastest import drag cars in the world.

And I'm sorry you don't understand what a V-AFC is used for but it's still a S-AFC which alot of people here want and has been proven to produce large amounts of power for these cars.

So do you always buy the baseline model because you don't want something with more options that you might not use? The V-AFC is a model with more features then the S-AFC, whether or not you use them is up to you, but it helps when it comes to resale.

Again, why is everyone in this forum so angry all the time?
Old 08-23-01, 01:45 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by CSHFLW

I'm doing poorly? I'm not the one inappropriately butting into peoples adds trying to cause trouble. Your just trying to be the big shot here, I understand. But so far I have noticed that 90% of the people here don't even have there license let alone a Lexus. And your moms/dads doesn't count. So stop trying to impress everyone with your big post numbers....ohh wow
90% of the people here don't have THEIR license let alone a Lexus? Geeze I'm seeing more self-reflection from you here. Yah it's okay one day you'll get a Lexus. Now go sell your eye candy.

Apexi stuff trash? Well, I really don't think so. Apexi makes some of the highest quality stuff on the market for japannese cars and they own one of the fastest import drag cars in the world.

And I'm sorry you don't understand what a V-AFC is used for but it's still a S-AFC which alot of people here want and has been proven to produce large amounts of power for these cars.

So do you always buy the baseline model because you don't want something with more options that you might not use? The V-AFC is a model with more features then the S-AFC, whether or not you use them is up to you, but it helps when it comes to resale.

Again, why is everyone in this forum so angry all the time?
APEXi stuff is NOT trash and no one called it trash (except for you in your post), and yes the VTEC controller is useless, because, check this out.......... WE DON'T HAVE VTEC! (something new for ya huh~?) Is that something you know already? oh i'm sorry, I thought you didn't.

Who cares about resale value on electronic parts? New models gets released every month, HKS has new AFC controller out and soon the APEXi AFC won't even have it's street value.

We're not angry. We're just trying to warn people before buying something. Why are you trying to freak people out with your attitude? Don't be so unsecure about your product. You'll have better luck in a Honda/Acura forum and the people would be the limited turboed Honda/Acuras so they're not buying eye candy. Good luck.
Old 08-23-01, 02:11 PM
BananaGS
Tech Guru

what is going on here? can we see what TV doing us these day ha ha ha

we have ppl arguing all over the board...
GlobeCLK, I think CSHFLW is saying that the Apexi V-SFC and the S-AFC are the same unit, the V-SFC has a vtec control option on it, but if you don't wire it in, then you don't use that option.
but the rest of the options still work, since it's basicly the S-AFC unit. If you want to do some car tunning, then you need this S-AFC unit, it's an adjustable piggy ECU and monitors.

yes, we don't have VTEC on GS, does not mean that all the other options in this unit does not work, VTEC option is just a small feature of this unit, or just get the S-AFC unit instead, samething.

GS owners are starting to experiment with this unit, I think alot of member don't even know what this is or it's potential. all the honda/acura/supra/...drivers have use this unit for years to tune their car. Just us, the GS guys are new to this.

beside, i don't know who much CSHFLW is selling it for, but the price for these unit is around $320 shipping from group buy center. I got mine from there, i know

Last edited by BananaGS; 08-23-01 at 02:16 PM.
Old 08-23-01, 02:32 PM
CSHFLW
Lexus Test Driver

Warn people about buying something?
Whats to warn them about!
The AFC is a GREAT product. And this one is brand new, never opened.

And I never even said a price, I just asked if some one wanted to trade?!?!

and yea, I have a AVC-R as well......Oh no, there might not be alot of turbos here....Why do you care? If you don't have a turbo then this isn't the product for you. And if you do, chances are the AVC-R is better then then boost controller you got. It's one of the top boost controllers you can buy before going all out race.

So you are saying I can only offer things for sale that YOU want? Maybe there is some one here with a friend that has a turbo civic and could really use this. Some people here have friends you know.

And he called apexi stuff "junk" not "trash"...to me it's the same thing.....kinda of like you....I would call you "rude" some may say "*******"...same thing...you get the point. Plus you have Apexi in your Sig., so you should know the quality of there product, unless you are lying about it.....14 year old

And this product has been around for quite some time and has always had a resale value....have you seen one...it's ******* cool looking! Nothing comes close to it....the HKS is a basic LCD design, not even dot matrix.

So please, lay off the caffeine and maybe you will graduate this year.
Old 08-23-01, 02:55 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

BANANA I know what you're saying but some people just snap whenever they get ratted out.

Again V-AFC is pretty much the same as the S-AFC except with VTEC controller functions. I never doubt the functions of them, just that VTEC will never be on our cars. A mere statement, why do some people take it like I'm trying to bash it?

Warn people about buying something?
Whats to warn them about!
The AFC is a GREAT product. And this one is brand new, never opened.

And I never even said a price, I just asked if some one wanted to trade?!?!

and yea, I have a AVC-R as well......Oh no, there might not be alot of turbos here....Why do you care? If you don't have a turbo then this isn't the product for you. And if you do, chances are the AVC-R is better then then boost controller you got. It's one of the top boost controllers you can buy before going all out race.

So you are saying I can only offer things for sale that YOU want? Maybe there is some one here with a friend that has a turbo civic and could really use this. Some people here have friends you know.

By warning I mean I'm warning people about the street price, in case you are trading things using your MSRP values. Not smart.

If you would put your stupid attitude away for a while maybe you'll get it.

I've never said anything about you can only offer things for sale that I want. Again find that in my posts. I'm just saying you'll have better luck selling or trading things somewhere else. That is a fact. Yah we have friends and those people who might need these happen to drive Honda/Acuras. Wouldn't it be SMARTER to sell/trade THERE?

And he called apexi stuff "junk" not "trash"...to me it's the same thing.....kinda of like you....I would call you "rude" some may say "*******"...same thing...you get the point. Plus you have Apexi in your Sig., so you should know the quality of there product, unless you are lying about it.....14 year old

So please, lay off the caffeine and maybe you will graduate this year.
I know the quality of APEXi products. Where in my posts did I bash or doubt the quality of them? Say it. Say it kid.

And no thanks I'm not interested in your age. No child molester here. Ran out of things to say so you start insulting people? Wow great mentality. Congrats.
Old 08-23-01, 03:07 PM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

CSHFLW, i dont know why you are coming here to sell the V-AFC, why not try www.superhonda.com i'm sure you will have much better results than clublexus since our cars dont have VTEC.

and please dont judge me or globe on our post numbers ,wheather i have a drivers licenence or not or whos car it is makes no matter, this product was designed for Hondas and Acuras with VTEC, so thats what it should be installed on, why do you think 99% of them do?

thank you.
Old 08-23-01, 09:07 PM
1niceride
Lexus Test Driver

Time to call Jerry Springer and have him sort out all of CL members differences.
Old 08-23-01, 10:21 PM
CSHFLW
Lexus Test Driver

Well, I think some one has to be a big man here, so I'll start.

I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot. I should not have snapped so fast and kept this going. We both obviously have a love for the same thing, so we do share a common interest.

I hope that we can benifit from each others knowledge in the future.

Mike
Old 08-23-01, 11:02 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot. I should not have snapped so fast and kept this going. We both obviously have a love for the same thing, so we do share a common interest.

Mike
yah we all have diffences and different opinions about some things but also similarities so let's keep this nice and cool

yah and sorry about gettin all over the place man.
Old 08-23-01, 11:06 PM
CSHFLW
Lexus Test Driver

Old 08-24-01, 02:30 PM
mumbles
Lexus Test Driver

Mike
My apologies as well... I think I was watching Springer while writing No hard feelings I hope.

Quick Reply: wanna trade....I have Apexi AFC