FS: RF 12" sub, Memphis Audio Amp, and custom built box for a GS

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-01, 02:07 PM
Mayur Patel
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey guys, got some new car audio equipment for sale. i just got it installed on saturday, so its realy fresh. but its way tooo loud for my taste. think i may go for a 10" free air sub. here's a description of what i have for sell.

Rockford Fosgate 12" HX2 dvc sub, brand new already installed in the box. no way i can get it out of the box. the box is already carpeted and the sub is screwed in.

Memphis Car Audio Class D-AMP. this is one of the best class d amps you will find. it has been also used for a week. 500 full watts of power. enough to blow away the 12" sub. this is amp is absolutely great. chrome plated and very compact.

Custom box- this box has been custom built for a GS. it has the right dimensions to fit exactly in the back part of the trunk. the technical term for the box is tune ported, slot loaded cabinet. this box itself gives an extra 6-9 db's. without this box, the sub wouldn't sound anything like it is. it has a semi-circle cut out at the top of the box, and has a port going to the center of the hole where the 10" sub was located and all the bass goes up through there. i mean this box was built to perfection. i paid $350 for the box. so i can only go down bout 300 for the box.

after getting it installed on saturday, i asked the kevin(the installer) if we could test it on the db meter. so we did. and my car hit 131.5 db's. that is bad *** for just one 12" sub. could have been louder if i had components and plus the amp was turned all the way down.

i am asking $619 total for everything + shipping. i would like to sell it as a package. you are getting a great price. i have paid well more than that. the sub retails for $269. and the amp retails for $499. if u're intered please email me at mrp694me@hotmail.com
Old 09-14-01, 11:54 AM
ap0718
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I need to see some pics. If you can post them, that would be great or e-mail them to me at ap0718@clublexus.com

We can take it from there.

Thanks