2002 GS300/400/430 Green tint headlights

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-06, 10:18 PM
n0sGS300
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2002 GS300/400/430 Green tint headlights

I have a pair of the non HID headlight in GREAT CONDITION NO SCRATCHES, LEAKS or broken tab. Doesn't fog up either. These are the one with green tint on it. Came out of my 2002 GS300. Price $250

Odometer with about 70k miles on it. Came out of a 2002 GS300. Price $300

Located in Sacramento CA.
Paypal user add 3% to the total.
Attached Thumbnails 2002 GS300/400/430 Green tint headlights-lights.jpg  
Old 05-30-06, 09:04 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

guys i was trying to buy these headlights from nos about 8 months ago and i went through hell and back trying to finish up this deal, ended up buying from another member because i couldnt wait anymore, communication was absolutely horrible...needless to say i got my new lights in 3 days from another member where if i had waited for this dude id still be waiting. hopefully situation has improved since then...nos also told me at one point that these were mine and that he was just waiting for payment, but just a short while later told me these were already sold and that he had already been paid thru paypal...then didnt want to accept paypal payment, then did again, then didnt, then started talking about the extra fees...anyway... this is the identical pic i saved on my computer from the first time he was selling...hoping this isnt a SCAM and hoping the previous buyer just "backed out" even though he absolutely would not sell to me because he claimed they were shipped out to another buyer already months ago (minutes after he told me he was waiting for MY payment..but then also, if the buyer he was selling to backed out, why wasnt i emailed yet AGAIN)...good luck with this one! keep your eyes open i just dont want to see another CL'er ripped off... yeah maybe this shouldnt be posted directly in this thread, but i cant list this in the feedback forum because a sale with this dude never actually went thru..as per the rules in there i cant list feedback without having completed a sale... regardless.. one of the mods in here knows we just had a shady situation going on with a tte lip less then two weeks ago (you can see that one for yourself here: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...&highlight=tte) so ive been warry heading into deals for the past month or so as it is... i wanted to do yall a favor and just mention that you be extra careful with this one, if my post gets deleted by a mod dont say i didnt try to warn...

(if somehow this is a huge misunderstanding and the seller came across another set of headlights and took the exact same picture and managed to label it with the exact same filename as the first time these were being sold, please accept my apologies for being mistaken and have a good afternoon.)

Last edited by upstateGS4; 05-30-06 at 01:50 PM.
Old 05-30-06, 09:16 AM
GSXLEX
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

HMMMM..I was thinking about picking these up also..Couple of questions then..
1.I have HID..can I use my HID bulbs in these with the green tint without to much trouble??
2.Since its been brought up about pix and I see the date is from last year in the photo,do you have updated pix from a different angle maybe with your screen name in the pic somewhere.
3.Would you ship first and take payment once arrived since there is some concern..This would be a good way to alleviate any suspicions..

I believe the $250 is for the lites and $300 is for a dash cluster so I dont see two different prices..

If all these things are ok then Ill take them..Lemme know.
Old 05-30-06, 10:58 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

GSXLex

Or you can paypal someone that you trust from ClubLex that's local to the seller and have them check it out and act as your middleman
Old 05-30-06, 12:03 PM
GS3Tek

Received 168 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by GSXLEX
1.I have HID..can I use my HID bulbs in these with the green tint without to much trouble??
2.Since its been brought up about pix and I see the date is from last year in the photo,do you have updated pix from a different angle maybe with your screen name in the pic somewhere.
3.Would you ship first and take payment once arrived since there is some concern..This would be a good way to alleviate any suspicions..

I believe the $250 is for the lites and $300 is for a dash cluster so I dont see two different prices..

GSXLEX:
Since these are halogens, You have to use 9006 hid bulbs if you want it to work.
You can't use your regular d2r bulbs if your hid is factory.
Old 05-30-06, 01:47 PM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im currently using green tinted headlights with my 9006 hid kit from xenon depot...they look great and the light output is not affected at all.... dont know if that answers any of your questions or not...im going to refrain from posting any further in this thread, didnt mean to even threadjack initially but like i said i wanted to give fair warning to buyers regarding this particular item...
Old 05-30-06, 11:20 PM
n0sGS300
Driver

Originally Posted by upstateGS4
guys i was trying to buy these headlights from nos about 8 months ago and i went through hell and back trying to finish up this deal, ended up buying from another member because i couldnt wait anymore, communication was absolutely horrible...needless to say i got my new lights in 3 days from another member where if i had waited for this dude id still be waiting. hopefully situation has improved since then...nos also told me at one point that these were mine and that he was just waiting for payment, but just a short while later told me these were already sold and that he had already been paid thru paypal...then didnt want to accept paypal payment, then did again, then didnt, then started talking about the extra fees...anyway... this is the identical pic i saved on my computer from the first time he was selling...hoping this isnt a SCAM and hoping the previous buyer just "backed out" even though he absolutely would not sell to me because he claimed they were shipped out to another buyer already months ago (minutes after he told me he was waiting for MY payment..but then also, if the buyer he was selling to backed out, why wasnt i emailed yet AGAIN)...good luck with this one! keep your eyes open i just dont want to see another CL'er ripped off... yeah maybe this shouldnt be posted directly in this thread, but i cant list this in the feedback forum because a sale with this dude never actually went thru..as per the rules in there i cant list feedback without having completed a sale... regardless.. one of the mods in here knows we just had a shady situation going on with a tte lip less then two weeks ago (you can see that one for yourself here: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...&highlight=tte) so ive been warry heading into deals for the past month or so as it is... i wanted to do yall a favor and just mention that you be extra careful with this one, if my post gets deleted by a mod dont say i didnt try to warn...

(if somehow this is a huge misunderstanding and the seller came across another set of headlights and took the exact same picture and managed to label it with the exact same filename as the first time these were being sold, please accept my apologies for being mistaken and have a good afternoon.)
Damn this guy won't get off my back. I didn't say the headlight was sold but in sale pending. I don't care how much you offer me I still won't sell it to you. So please next time don't response to my any of my post you are wasn't my time. Member that bought from me know that I am not a scam.
Old 05-30-06, 11:26 PM
n0sGS300
Driver

The reason why I use the same pic I don't have time to take another one. No I will not ship first, who will do that. I have sold many stuff off this forum and not a single complaint from the buyer.
Old 05-30-06, 11:52 PM
lilprince
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This Guy is a great seller I saw the headlights he is good I bought most of his stuff don't know what is going on between him and upstate but I know he is good for his head light
Old 05-31-06, 04:23 PM
DETUNED
Lexus Test Driver

I'll take them. Can you PM me more pics of the actual lights? And how do you accept payment?
Old 05-31-06, 07:41 PM
LEXUS_KID
Lexus Champion

Old 05-31-06, 07:57 PM
n0sGS300
Driver

Originally Posted by lilprince
This Guy is a great seller I saw the headlights he is good I bought most of his stuff don't know what is going on between him and upstate but I know he is good for his head light
Thanks lilprince. Pm me pics of your new ride.
Old 05-31-06, 08:17 PM
n0sGS300
Driver

Originally Posted by DETUNED
I'll take them. Can you PM me more pics of the actual lights? And how do you accept payment?

This is the only picture that I have. By the time I get home from work it would be too dark to take pictures. There is nothing wrong with the headlight. You can PM lilprince about it because he saw the headlight himself when he came to pick up some of my stuff. If you going to use paypal then please add 3% to the total or money order but I have to hold it for 7-10 days until it clear before I can ship it out. PM me your zip so I can let know you how much is shipping.
Attached Thumbnails 2002 GS300/400/430 Green tint headlights-light2.jpg  

Last edited by n0sGS300; 05-31-06 at 08:21 PM.
Old 05-31-06, 09:40 PM
SloGS400
Pole Position

I feel sorry for all of you guys that live in Cali, I didn't realize that yall had a shortage of electricity. This guy can't take pictures after it gets dark, so much for me moving to California.
Old 05-31-06, 10:24 PM
n0sGS300
Driver

Originally Posted by SloGS400
I feel sorry for all of you guys that live in Cali, I didn't realize that yall had a shortage of electricity. This guy can't take pictures after it gets dark, so much for me moving to California.
This is the best I can do. I know that I don't know how to take picture so forgive me on this one.

Quick Reply: 2002 GS300/400/430 Green tint headlights