gs400 interior pieces / rmm spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-06, 10:02 PM
samster
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gs400 interior pieces / rmm spoiler

sorry for the delays guys !!! been tied up. i 've gotten some pictures up the last time but i would try to get the rest of the pictures for u others guys!!! imma label DIPS of parts that are pending sorry 1st time i actaully ever sold this much stuff on a thread of any sorta lols, got a bit confusing sorry for the delays the guys that talked bout the offers and prices just PM me and double check if u read this. i might missed u by gettin confused but i havn't forgotten bout the items going out to whoms i found a couple of boxes so once i get the paypal imma drop of the items for shippin.

**** NEW ITEMS ****
1)sunroof motor denso* working 100% give me *offer * dunno price if u need
2)slider shade piece for sunroof (TAN color) give *0ffer*
3)sunroof glass + plastic blk trimming around the glass *offer*

4)sunroof housin or tracks no cables or the metal pieces to hold up the slider etc~! or the glass slider to push up the glass when its closed~!~! this is prolly just garbage, but mabe somone might needs it for parts?? its free just give me shippin cost *FREE* just shipping~! or pick up free~!!! from NYC~!

*** might have more after i ship some of this stuff outs its all in the way for me to see what esle i have~! *** thank u guys for the intrests and keep me updated on the trasactions progress~!!!
thank u~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRRY ONCE AGAIN U GUYS~!!!!

1) drivers [ door panel ] = $50 (pending) get back to me if i havn't got back to u~! everyone sorrys~!

2)pass [ door panel ] complete = $50 (avalible still)

3)rear pass [ door panel ] with switch missing ashtray = $50 (pending to RU-INAW) need to comfirm shipping payment plans and address~!
4)rear driverside [door panel ] =$50 (pending to PNWDAWG) waiting for shippin address~!5) driverside [ fender ] repaired damage but still needs alil final putty work before primer and paint = $60

6) passside [ fender ]^ repaired (2 pieces) $60

7)driver side [clear fog] light missing one mounting TAB but the glass is CLEAN

8)[ RMM spoiler ]ts the thicker one that kinda looks like the GTP one~!!!! its 3pc but it covers the lexus sign = $200

9) driver's [ seat ] heated, SRS airbags, powerd, leather etc ya kno!
(parting) 1) magizine pocket~!!! claim it PM ME address and email~!
2) head rest~! (horaciogs4) passanger side same thing!
3) someone is requesting the plastic bottom pieces gotta get u some pics to see if its correct send me a new PM to messy and confused! sorry once again

10) pass [ seat ] ^ same as above - $75

11) rear [ seat ] - $75 [top] '(pending to TONYSOFLY) waitin on ur shipping address~!

or $75 [bottom] (pending to DzaztrBUSE) email still needed to be billed~!

12) leather [ shift **** ]*mint* = $75

i will part pieces to sell, but will cost more
ie drive side window switch $50 and imma throw out door panel. if u want all the small piece on the door panel i'd ship them out toos whatever just talk to me, alright guys?

those prices are jsut there for the ones that keep asking but like someone wants the back piece just PM me an offer of what u wanan pay for the back piece of the seat and i'd ship it out!

if u want head rests PM me its jsut to complicated sorry guys

i aint tryin to jerk people off =P if this car hasn't made me so broke i would just give u guys these pieces, honestly. i've always loved to help the community just give me a price that u think its worth and i got u guys! but just dont be rediculous and say i'd give u 5$ for the driver seat! alrahs guys PM me offer if u want a piece off the chair all motors work, im willin to part even the motors etc. once again sorry for the confusion and please don't email me guys unless iu've pm'd me aready and we half way thru? cause i got guys emailin me about blk seats and grey dash lolz. thanks guys

ohh yeah i would even trade for anything i need +$$ if u guys have it!
mabe some chrome trim moldings i need drip moldings, etc.

*I NEED NOT HAVE* the undercover for the car under the front bumper i need the lil chrome trim that holds up the back lil moldin by the back wheels

*I NEED NOT HAVE* chrome trim for bumpers front and back i need drivers door actulator and center consoles arm rest! many more thnigs if u have spare parts or whatever pm me a list and what u need and i cna deal with u liek that too~! thanks guys have a good one~! LMK Thanks - Sam

sorry guys be PMIN ME bout stuff i don't have and its just very rediculous and i havn't learned how to keep track of stuff and well organized sorry for the delay guys been kinda buys myself

but if ur still intrested in all the pendin stuff i just released some PM's get back to me guys~!!!!

Last edited by samster; 07-16-06 at 10:20 PM.
Old 06-08-06, 10:05 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Knowing the color of your interior would help.
Old 06-08-06, 10:08 PM
tonysofly
Pole Position

also some prices would be great too, thanks.
Old 06-08-06, 10:12 PM
samster
Pole Position

all pieces ar TAN like stated in 1st post

and prices i dunno what to ask for willing to take offers because i would like to sell as whole but i really dont care i just wanna get rid of it takin up to much space in the house and fathers gotten tight lols

has anyone ever had the side airbags on the seats pop out? dont they need to replace the whole seat? or the air bag inside~!? i the seat has them take the whole seat take it by parts~! lols any thing offer me 50$? lols

Last edited by samster; 06-08-06 at 10:37 PM.
Old 06-09-06, 06:19 AM
cliffud
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ok, if you're taking offers, and there are no prices... 100 shipped for the rmm spoiler.

i have some stuff to trade, what are you looking for?
Old 06-09-06, 01:38 PM
samster
Pole Position

what do u have to offeR? for a trade somones intrested in spoiler already so he has dips but lets see what u have and see if he's still intrested

and people noone needs seats the backs are pretty clean no cuts no scratchs no holes just alil wear wrinkles here n there LMK~
Old 06-09-06, 01:41 PM
shftup
Intermediate

PM sent on floor matts.
Old 06-09-06, 02:35 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

1. Post your product, price and if necessary, a picture. Otherwise your thread will be locked or deleted immediately. Please do not PM the moderator to re-open your thread if it is closed because you did not post a price, you must re-post the item.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=204667

You have to post prices as per forum rules or the post will be closed. Thank you.

-Club Lexus Moderators
Old 06-09-06, 03:35 PM
cliffud
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

not interested in anything. thanks.
Old 06-09-06, 03:41 PM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

prices would be nice. Interested in the headrests, so what color and prices?
Old 06-11-06, 03:38 AM
samster
Pole Position

Originally Posted by GS300Rich
prices would be nice. Interested in the headrests, so what color and prices?

which head rests are u lookinf for front?back?driver? or pass? they are in the beige/tan interior color how many are u looking for thanks for ur intrest
Old 06-11-06, 04:18 AM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

ONCE AGAIN....please post up your asking price for each item.....otherwise this thread will be closed.
Old 06-11-06, 06:07 AM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by samster
which head rests are u lookinf for front?back?driver? or pass? they are in the beige/tan interior color how many are u looking for thanks for ur intrest

I need the silver interior, thats why its helpful to post up more info and pics, and also prices
Old 06-11-06, 08:14 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

i need the drivers side rear panel . the actual back of the drivers seat.. do you have that and can i get a pic and price
Old 06-11-06, 11:33 PM
samster
Pole Position

"WILLING TO PART ANY LITTLE PIECE IF NEEDED / everything is in tan color interior "

erF its there man u prolly just missed it man~

yes i have backside left door panel its in TAN BIEGE color lols for the ones

Quick Reply: gs400 interior pieces / rmm spoiler