Treasure Hunter

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-02, 09:31 PM
Ag02M5
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This guy sucks!

Last night, set up a deal for the exhaust and said he would get me shipping costs today.

Now he writes back that he sold it to someone else.

Be wary!

The post about the rims sounds kinda shady anyway.

Ryan
Old 01-04-02, 10:17 PM
CSHFLW
Lexus Test Driver

How is the post about the rims shaddy?
Old 01-05-02, 12:12 AM
platinumgs4
Rookie

Thumbs down Re: AgGS400 Remark

AgGS400,

Its kinds of funny to me that you would post such a reply. Not only did you change the price in the middle of the deal but the fact that you HARASSED another Club Lexus member so you can get the RMM Exhaust was not cool at all. Mr. I WANT THEM !

Regarding the rims if anyone is interested just call the guys at Axis. If not call guys at XS Engineering they have a set also. Or call Toyo Tires USA, or Meguiares in Irvine, or Ziel Motorsports etc.............
Old 01-05-02, 12:38 AM
davezaristo
Lead Lap

Don't buy from this loser...he told me the same thing about the JDM side skirts. He was going to sell it to me but turn around and sold it to someone else. Glad that I didn't send him the money since he demanded cashier check before shipping? He must think I am a dumbass or something! Lame *** like that belongs to the ricer forum and not CL.
Old 01-05-02, 01:06 AM
cong28
Lead Lap

I wouldn't call him a looser if you don't know him personally! He has hooked me up with lots of parts and deals from his connections. He's a friend you wish you would have but again you don't have those kinds of friends. All I'm saying, business is business and when someone makes a better offer, he's going to go for it. It's just business and nothing to get personal.
Old 01-05-02, 08:48 AM
Ag02M5
Lexus Test Driver

Default Reply

I was kidding about the "I want them" comment. Never did I say that he couldn't buy them...I figured he would.

I did not change the price in the middle of the deal. I left you several messages about my interest in the exhaust before you finally replied. After you called, I said I would think about it and call in the evening. I called and said that $300 was too much. You said someone else offered $250 and my reply was that was the price I was thinking. I would go $250 and split shipping. You agreed and said that you would get the exact weight over at Axis. The next note I get asks to confirm $300 plus split shipping. Sounds to me like you changed the price in the middle of the deal. You even posted the exhaust as "SOLD" after we spoke...guess it should have said "SOLD (unless someone can beat $250)".

Seems like someone else had a similar experience so I don't think was my fault.

Business is not business. Do think a place that pulled stunts like this would stay in business for long???? No, everyone would be pissed and tell everyone else to stay away like I am. If he wanted $300 then he should have said that he would get back to me if he didn't get it...not agree to a lower amount.

About the rims comment, it almost sounds like someone wrote it just to drum up interest. I am not saying that is the case as I have no prooof, nor do I really care. It just sounds like it.

Also, Platinum seemed like a cool guy when I talked to him on the phone. I just think that it was wrong to back out of a deal.

Last edited by AgGS400; 01-05-02 at 09:03 AM.
Old 01-05-02, 10:16 AM
platinumgs4
Rookie

Angry Re: Davezaristo's comment

Dave,

Let me let people know the truth. Since you would call me a "loser" (try spell check).

When we where negotiating the deal. I picked up the tab for shipping at 35.00,also purchased 26 brandnew clips from the factory at $2.00 a piece. So for your offer of 300.00, I stated that I'll pay for the shipping and clips which is a total of $87. I emailedyou stating that as soon as I receive a cashiers check/money order the sideskirts will be shipped out "insured". I insured the sideskirts for you at 600.00 in which I paid for it to protect you. WITH YOUR BEST INTEREST IN MIND. You them e-mailed me stating that "I'LL SEND YOU HALF OF THE MONEY IN A CASHIERS CHECK/MONEY ORDER AND THE REST WITH A PERSONAL CHECK. You gotta be kidding me DAVE. I would be the STUPID ONE TO DEAL WITH YOU. The fact that you made beef about the 600.00 UPS insurance in which I was paying for to PROTECT YOU made me realize that you are CLUELESS!!!!!!!!!

THATS THE TRUTH.
Old 01-05-02, 06:48 PM
davezaristo
Lead Lap

No, the TRUTH is you backed out on the deal when you agreed on the price of $300 including the clips and the shipping. I never asked for anything to be insured but it was a good thought on your end to include that in the deal. In regards of stupidity, what if you don't send me anything after i send you the money order? Half money order and half personal check is fair and square (for a deal we once had) and you can ask anyone that deals online these days or anyone on CL forum. In conclusion, you are just untrustworthy for agreeing to sell it to me at the price we BOTH agreed on and turned around and sell it to someone else without consulting me. You are just another slimeball who's trying to make an extra dollar. As for the spelling part, maybe you should try the grammar checker to help you with those fragments and run-on sentences.

Mr. Cong28: Like ag was saying, business is not business. If you make a promise to your buyer, you STICK to it unless the buyer backs out. Then, you can sell it to someone else for whatever price you like. So much for a wonderful friend of yours which I don't ever want to deal with again.
Old 01-07-02, 01:35 PM
cwerlin
Rookie

Good thing he is selling his Lex... Hubert is not a very honest businessman, he agreed to sell me his brakes at a price he came up with, not one that I offered.. I agreed to his price and then he emails me the next day and says someone offered him more. NOT AT ALL WHAT MOST WOULD CONSIDER PROPER BUSINESS ETIQUETTE. Good Luck with your Clinics Hubert, I hope you don't treat your patients this way.

Craig
Old 01-08-02, 12:17 AM
davezaristo
Lead Lap

This guy is actually a doctor? OMG, I would definitely avoid seeing him. He probably treats his patient using his money priority system. "Who cares if the dude with cancer is dying, the guy with the allergy paid me more money..hehehe." said Dr. Hubert
Old 01-08-02, 06:27 PM
GScorpion
Driver

hEY dOC

Just wanted to know if the Tein HA coilovers and the Ugo Front/Rear strut bar removal went OK today-Tuesday the 8Th of January? And to make sure that they can still be picked up on Thursday the 10TH of January?

Sean would like to meet you at your office on Thursday for delivery. Will this be OK?
Old 01-08-02, 11:25 PM
platinumgs4
Rookie

Default GScorpion

The Longo Crew did a great job today. There ready for pickup on the 10th. My office would be great. I'll call you with the details. Thanks
Old 01-09-02, 03:04 PM
CamRen
Lexus Champion

how much for the wheels?
Old 01-09-02, 08:26 PM
platinumgs4
Rookie

Default CamRen

asking 3400.00 with Toyo T1-S tires and extra set of Michelin Piolt Sports 30% - 40% Tread Left.
Old 02-14-02, 04:15 PM
NVMYGS3
Lead Lap

Default Re: Re: Update on Items SOLD

Hi there!

I was just curious as to how much $$$ you sold your ugo c/f roof spoiler for. I was so interested in getting it but well, I just found your post now.

Ryan

Originally posted by platinumgs4
Heres an update on whats been sold.

1. SOLD
2. SOLD
3. SOLD
5. SOLD
6. SOLD
7. SOLD
8. SOLD
9. AVAILABLE @ 4500.00 (previous price was misprint forgot tires)
10. SOLD
11. SOLD
12. AVAILABLE @ 100.00
13. AVAILABLE @ 50.00
14. SOLD
15. SOLD
16. SOLD

Quick Reply: Treasure Hunter