lexforlife part out

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-07, 07:52 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Benjamin T
what is involved in installing the RCA's? do i have to replace the lower ball joint? are there bushings involved? does it make noise?

sorry for all the questions... i can't find very much information about these here
it installs between steering knouckle and top of ball joint no new bushings nothing changes , it basically raises the steering knuckle up 1/2 in to compensate for lowering the car up front

when you lower your car the tie rod ends and lower control arms no longer remain level they now angle upwards this piece levels the arms back out whereby now reducing the effects of neg camber from lowering the car it also eliminates bump steer

great part
racing tems in japan use this for better control
Old 09-11-07, 07:55 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Dewsc300
ED i will take the grill from you.
dave

grill i think is sold already but you need the sways bro.. it really transform the handling of the gs and offers no decrease in ride comfort

trust me you would be happy
Old 09-11-07, 08:16 AM
Benjamin T
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife
it installs between steering knouckle and top of ball joint no new bushings nothing changes , it basically raises the steering knuckle up 1/2 in to compensate for lowering the car up front

when you lower your car the tie rod ends and lower control arms no longer remain level they now angle upwards this piece levels the arms back out whereby now reducing the effects of neg camber from lowering the car it also eliminates bump steer

great part
racing tems in japan use this for better control
back to the ball joint... do i have to pull it out completely to install the RCA? i'm just trying to budget the expense in doing this, ie. whether it's something i can do on my own or i have to pay a mechanic big $$$ to do it
Old 09-11-07, 08:47 AM
94gsr-t
Driver

Message sent.
Old 09-11-07, 08:52 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Benjamin T
back to the ball joint... do i have to pull it out completely to install the RCA? i'm just trying to budget the expense in doing this, ie. whether it's something i can do on my own or i have to pay a mechanic big $$$ to do it
no sir takes 10 mins per side to do all you are removing is 2 bolts lift the steering knuckle install and bolt back in using the longer bolts that come with it
Old 09-11-07, 09:32 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

also just got reminded i do also have the Real l TUNED steering ecu which does work well

price = 100 + paypal fees
Old 09-11-07, 04:24 PM
#1gs300
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yo this is really screwed up lexforlife i like the fact that i keep pming u and posting here on the thread that i wanted to get the toms front brace, and the rca's and u havent responded to me i had no real questions to ask i just wanted the products but i guess ur just selling to selected members. Its cool though i just dont like the fact of having to keep posting an interest in some ones stuff and i get no response but other members do. If u want to sell the things that i wanted to me than let me know if not then its cool, i just thought it would have been cool to let me know something.
Old 09-11-07, 04:42 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by #1gs300
Yo this is really screwed up lexforlife i like the fact that i keep pming u and posting here on the thread that i wanted to get the toms front brace, and the rca's and u havent responded to me i had no real questions to ask i just wanted the products but i guess ur just selling to selected members. Its cool though i just dont like the fact of having to keep posting an interest in some ones stuff and i get no response but other members do. If u want to sell the things that i wanted to me than let me know if not then its cool, i just thought it would have been cool to let me know something.
I think Ed is in North Carolina or something.. I'm sure he's not ignoring you..
Old 09-11-07, 06:17 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

As per our Forums rules the seller can sell to who likes.

13. Calling dibs means absolutely nothing. Who gets the item is the seller's discretion as long as they are not running an auction-style sale. They can reject low offers or even at-asking-price offers based on a number of parameters including prior experience, local buyers, etc.

Originally Posted by tmf2004
Tony I'm sure Ed can defend himself but at the same time he doesn't really have to. Guys lets try to keep this thread on topic, any other questions or comments not related to the items for sale please keep to pm...
Old 09-11-07, 07:49 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

i am sorry if you felt i have ignored you but in all fairness you were not the first to pm me for this you pm.d me at 1157pm on 9/8 ,,, the buyer pm'd me at 8:35pm on 9/8 so he was first to inquire and first to pay and thats what i call being fair on a side note bro i still do have the RCA and would make you alittle better deal on them if you want to make up for this

Originally Posted by tmf2004

thanks tony , yes i have been driving until 2am yesterday morning

Originally Posted by bluelex
As per our Forums rules the seller can sell to who likes.

13. Calling dibs means absolutely nothing. Who gets the item is the seller's discretion as long as they are not running an auction-style sale. They can reject low offers or even at-asking-price offers based on a number of parameters including prior experience, local buyers, etc.

Tony I'm sure Ed can defend himself but at the same time he doesn't really have to. Guys lets try to keep this thread on topic, any other questions or comments not related to the items for sale please keep to pm...

thanks adrian

guys i arrived in north carolina and into my hotel at midnight 9/8 , drove from greensboro to ftlauderdale sunday and arrived 2-3am monday morning so i did the best i could communicating with everyone here
Old 09-12-07, 04:04 AM
#1gs300
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey adrian,
I understand the rules basically i was trying to get the point out that i was pming, and posting on eds ad atleast once to twice a day and i thought out of fairness like anyone else on here he would have responded to a pm and said just what ed said in the previous post thats all that way i can move on.

Ed i apologize on how i came off on here i reread what i typed in the thread i was just alittle upset. Yes i do want the rca's just pm me my shipping address is 19151.
Old 09-12-07, 02:07 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

ltuned ecu sold

still avail teins flex

daizen sways

bezel for teins edfc

toms 6 piece links ( you guys really are not serious about getting your gs to handle safely this is a must have to control the movement of the subframe )

rmm strut tower bar (make me a reasonable offer)

cusco 40mm round strut tower bar its polished and works well cannot get anymore

come on folks these are hard to get expensive parts
Old 09-12-07, 02:52 PM
Benjamin T
Lexus Champion

how much would the links be without exchange?
Old 09-12-07, 05:14 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by GS4_CS
How does the exhaust sound? And is it a catback? or just a rear section?
its axle back system sounds really great and no drone and the huge tips is sweet at 5inches round
Old 09-12-07, 07:00 PM
LALEX1
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default >>>>>>>>>>>.

I'll take the rca's right away if no one else will. Just pm me paypal address and I will send money.

Quick Reply: lexforlife part out