18" Zenetti Mystiks and L-Sportline Kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-02, 10:50 PM
Hudini
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

fever- you are the man...............
I don't think moderators should delete his posts due to he is only presenting facts. That's it!!!

Like the L-sportline kit, on the Rod Millen site....... the entire kit (front, back, sides, and grill) goes for $1875 brand new.

I dunno just my 2 cents
Old 02-08-02, 10:59 PM
talalhz
Driver

Default TTE

Hi,

I'm interested in your TTE front grill.....

Thanks .

Talal

Talalhz@yahoo.com

Old 02-14-02, 12:38 PM
access_road
Driver School Candidate

I'm interested in the wheels.

My email wilmurp@aol.com
Old 02-14-02, 09:32 PM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the wheels are not for sale anymore, but these guys search day and night on where to get good prices. read their posts or ask them exactly where they get it. i suggest you try what i did, which is buy from an established place, because there was a slight defect i found after i initially posted this ad, and zenetti wanted me to send my rims in, get them inspected, then go from there. my place, Les Schwab, was able to deal with zenetti and got my replacement rims here, so all i had to do was go in for a 30 minute switch, and they even got all four replaced. that's service beyond the call of duty, you know? good luck to you

talalhz,

sorry the late reply, but i thought this post was buried, but obviously not yet. the grille is not for sale, and it is not TTE either. it is a carbon fiber grille from TRD, which i bought from Steve, an extremely popular/trusted guy here. he's at carsontoyota.com. the TTE emblem was purchased completely separate from the grille. good luck to you too.

and to the rest of you, i'd gladly take constructive criticism, but fever was being a d*ck from the beginning, telling me to get ready for a bath or something. i don't go check all the sites daily and didn't know rod millen had them on sale. figures it would after months of searching and finally committing. i could have been politely informed. big *****ing differences come from little words
Old 02-15-02, 07:58 AM
fever
Lead Lap

How is it that I am a **** when you're the **** selling used rims for more than they cost new (from a reputable shop ********)? Please enlighten me.

Originally posted by bravo261
the wheels are not for sale anymore, but these guys search day and night on where to get good prices. read their posts or ask them exactly where they get it. i suggest you try what i did, which is buy from an established place, because there was a slight defect i found after i initially posted this ad, and zenetti wanted me to send my rims in, get them inspected, then go from there. my place, Les Schwab, was able to deal with zenetti and got my replacement rims here, so all i had to do was go in for a 30 minute switch, and they even got all four replaced. that's service beyond the call of duty, you know? good luck to you

talalhz,

sorry the late reply, but i thought this post was buried, but obviously not yet. the grille is not for sale, and it is not TTE either. it is a carbon fiber grille from TRD, which i bought from Steve, an extremely popular/trusted guy here. he's at carsontoyota.com. the TTE emblem was purchased completely separate from the grille. good luck to you too.

and to the rest of you, i'd gladly take constructive criticism, but fever was being a d*ck from the beginning, telling me to get ready for a bath or something. i don't go check all the sites daily and didn't know rod millen had them on sale. figures it would after months of searching and finally committing. i could have been politely informed. big *****ing differences come from little words
Old 02-15-02, 09:07 AM
fever
Lead Lap

Just thought since I am a **** that I would post where you can get these rims for 199 bucks.

www.wheelcomponents.com (199 bucks)
www.superbuytires.com (199 bucks)
Old 02-15-02, 10:48 AM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

friggin let it go, man. and read the damn posts, they're new ones, the tires are slightly used. hence, i was asking for offers.

you're being rude by telling me to take a shower instead of being polite about how to share info. excuse me if i don't run around all day checking onnline prices when i could just buy locally with complete service for a bit more. regardless, that's how you were being a **** and you know it, being all sarcastic and *****
Old 02-15-02, 11:44 AM
fever
Lead Lap

Hey Bravo, in case you haven't noticed you are on the INTERNET. The Internet is about information and is commodity driven. This is not about builiding personal relationships that we all rely on when conducting B2B or B2Consumer; relationships are secondary on the Internet.
As such, most everyone is here to help deliver the best and most accurate information and facts or most inexpensive pricing from reputable shops.
Again, you want to use the Internet and sell your items get ready for people like myself. If you want somebody else to pay more than they have to I advise you to go here:
www.ebay.com

Originally posted by bravo261
friggin let it go, man. and read the damn posts, they're new ones, the tires are slightly used. hence, i was asking for offers.

you're being rude by telling me to take a shower instead of being polite about how to share info. excuse me if i don't run around all day checking onnline prices when i could just buy locally with complete service for a bit more. regardless, that's how you were being a **** and you know it, being all sarcastic and *****
Old 02-15-02, 12:19 PM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

aw, crap, is this what they call the internet?...thanks for the clever clue, fever.

don't you get my problem here? it is with your attitude, completely independant of your information. relationships or commodity driven or whatever, this forum is for discussion like all you said, but i don't see why being polite is such a ****ing task.
Old 02-15-02, 01:11 PM
fever
Lead Lap

I don't want to be a dead horse, but frankly, I don't understand how shedding light on a possible overpay is construed as rude behavior. Hey, it's not like I don't want you to sell your rims. I mean, come on.
Old 02-15-02, 09:37 PM
broke_gs
Driver

brave, I believe you took it the wrong way when fever said you you should be ready to take a bath. He meant that you should be ready to loose some money when selling your rims, not that you are dirty and need to clean up or anything. I think this is all a misunderstanding.
Old 02-18-02, 08:22 PM
Hohlraum
Pole Position

You guys need to look at ebay. People over there are dumber than a bag of hammers. Hell, I sold a SSI Neo 35 car mp3 player over there for $50 over cost and it was a year old, used!

A seller's worst enemy is a group of informed buyers