FS: Genuine Lexus SPORTDESIGN doorsills. Rare. Like New. fits 98-05 GS. CHEAP!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-08, 06:20 AM
slickgt1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Is this for all 4?
Old 07-30-08, 06:25 AM
RI-Lex
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by slickgt1
Is this for all 4?
I believe just the front 2, decent deal IMO, hard to come by for sure
Old 07-30-08, 11:16 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by timgs300
Looks like I got everyone excited, but if you go to lexpartsworld.com you can pick up scuff plates for under $100 shipped that are new. Is $75 really a steal? Let me know what you all think.

yawn.

you're wrong. exit please.

guys, please do not respond to this nub. i appreciate the free bumps, but this is getting dumb.. hes also pm'd me numerous times offering even LESS then his original offer of $40. absurd. feel free to search the website he posted, not be able to find real SportDesign doorsills (they dont have them), and come back to me and by mine for cheap.
Old 07-30-08, 03:47 PM
timgs300
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

This is a complete LIE. I have not pm'd him with any other offer. I did pm to say can't we work something out. He then pm'd me with numerous cursing (not spelled out but it works the same). Anyone with something collecting dust should be happy to have someone interested in their product for sale. There is always a way to negotiate or if it isn't you should post as such and never assume that someone won't offer something else. I and I am sure many other people all over the world know that this is the case with anything for sale that is between individuals. Instead of being insulted, he could have looked at this as an opportunity. There are plenty of people posting, but only one so far that has shown interest in buying : )

Originally Posted by upstateGS4
yawn.

you're wrong. exit please.

guys, please do not respond to this nub. i appreciate the free bumps, but this is getting dumb.. hes also pm'd me numerous times offering even LESS then his original offer of $40. absurd. feel free to search the website he posted, not be able to find real SportDesign doorsills (they dont have them), and come back to me and by mine for cheap.
Old 07-31-08, 10:08 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by timgs300
This is a complete LIE. I have not pm'd him with any other offer. I did pm to say can't we work something out. He then pm'd me with numerous cursing (not spelled out but it works the same). Anyone with something collecting dust should be happy to have someone interested in their product for sale. There is always a way to negotiate or if it isn't you should post as such and never assume that someone won't offer something else. I and I am sure many other people all over the world know that this is the case with anything for sale that is between individuals. Instead of being insulted, he could have looked at this as an opportunity. There are plenty of people posting, but only one so far that has shown interest in buying : )

these were sold for full asking price yesterday to GS400RcrX (someone who appreciated a sweet deal).

you're a liar. i didnt curse at you, and the sportdesign doorsills do not exist on that website you posted. your whole argument has no grounds and you are making yourself look more foolish with each post and PM.

there isnt always a way to negotiate just because someone is selling something. in fact, the cheaper the item, the more of a reason there is to not cry about all these prices you can find elsewhere (even though you really cant) and **** in a guys thread about it with invalid useless information. i dont need the money, if the price was negotiable, it would say "price is negotiable" or "best offer". did it? no. if $75 SHIPPED EXPRESS is too rich for your blood, back off, dont waste my time. for what you offered me for these, i would have rather turned them into 2 huge keychains, or maybe even added a set of straps and used them as skiis this winter.

the only opportunity you gave me by offering me the largest lowball i've ever gotten on here (50% asking price) was that of being reminded how obnoxious and cheap some people are, and how more and more people are driving lexus' that shouldnt be. thanks for the refresher course.

*sorry you had to read this guys, but some people are unbelievable.. between these posts and the PM's hes been sending me privately i dont understand how he hasnt been banned yet... those of you who know me or check the feedback forum before buying know this isnt a normal occurrence when i do business here.
Old 07-31-08, 11:59 AM
djspawn00
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn... i missed the sale.. mod's close this threat before someone else gets false hope!
Old 07-31-08, 06:23 PM
timgs300
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Lexus Qualifications

So remember everyone, please check with UpstateGS4 before purchasing a Lexus to make sure you qualify. If you have already purchased a Lexus before calendar year 1998 without checking, please fill out form UPSGS4-1 to file for a grandfather clause.