FS Blick Roof Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-09 | 08:30 AM
FlaggDrive
Driver School Candidate

Default FS Blick Roof Spoiler

Hi, I have a Blick roof spoiler for sale. New and never put on my car. Was going to put it on my car, but it ended up sitting around my room for quite some time. Just trying to free up some space. Asking for $150 shipped.
Attached Thumbnails FS Blick Roof Spoiler-roof.jpg  
Old 03-08-09 | 09:34 AM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

I can offer 100
Old 03-08-09 | 12:13 PM
Sash1mi
Lexus Champion

Authentic Blick?

PM Sent!
Old 03-08-09 | 08:39 PM
nokcy21
Driver

still got this? thanks
Old 03-08-09 | 09:22 PM
FlaggDrive
Driver School Candidate

hi guys, apparently this is generating lots of interest. all pm's replied to. just waiting a response from the person who sent me the first pm. i got some questions whether this is authentic blick. not sure how to tell. i did get it off ebay quite a while back. forgot how exactly the seller listed it as. i can guarantee fitment is perfect. i had test fitted it on my car and its perfect against the glass and roofline.
Old 03-08-09 | 10:25 PM
DarKnight
Lexus Champion

At that price and from eBay it's obviously not authentic unless you just got lucky and got a good deal. I bought the same one though and have it installed on my car and can attest to the fitment. It's pretty good but it doesn't span the whole rear windshield. You will have about 1/2" or so of gap on each side. Now of course this all depends upon if it's from the same seller I bought mine from. Good luck with sale.
Old 03-08-09 | 10:41 PM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

i guess someone pm'ed before i made my response to the thread
Old 03-09-09 | 10:19 AM
Rippaflow
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by DarKnight
At that price and from eBay it's obviously not authentic unless you just got lucky and got a good deal. I bought the same one though and have it installed on my car and can attest to the fitment. It's pretty good but it doesn't span the whole rear windshield. You will have about 1/2" or so of gap on each side. Now of course this all depends upon if it's from the same seller I bought mine from. Good luck with sale.
Here's the Driver's side.
Attached Thumbnails FS Blick Roof Spoiler-001.jpg  
Old 03-09-09 | 10:21 AM
Rippaflow
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by DarKnight
Here's the passenger side. Just to give everyone an idea on fitment. This is one from ebay on my car.
Attached Thumbnails FS Blick Roof Spoiler-002.jpg  
Old 03-09-09 | 10:46 AM
Quick VR-4
Lexus Test Driver

Exactly how mine fits and I got mine off flea-bay.
Old 03-09-09 | 10:56 AM
Rippaflow
Lead Lap

It's hardly noticeable in person though, but I suspect it would be more noticeable on a non-black car. Again, if it was like a sharpie line over to the right more it would be better centered. I don't think it's a 1/2 inch on each side though. I can't even fit my pinky down the right side and thats the biggest side.

Edit - Also it's installed with 3m body hardware tape (gray tape/red sticker). You can't even wiggle the thing. I'd hate to have to uninstall this anytime soon. Just make sure you get the tape on the spoiler nice and straight without any bubbles or ripples. Apply alot of pressure when you install. A Good initial bond is a strong bond.
Old 03-09-09 | 03:06 PM
FlaggDrive
Driver School Candidate

cool, thanks for the pics.

here are some more pics of the spoiler to the buyers that requested it. i'm not sure if the spoiler was from the same ebay seller. these were taken last summer. i would take more today if the weather wasnt so bad outside. snow after a 60 degree day, only in new england.
Attached Thumbnails FS Blick Roof Spoiler-more-pics.jpg  
Old 03-09-09 | 05:15 PM
joel1484
Driver

so whats ur new price bro
Old 03-10-09 | 04:23 AM
sck_GS300
Driver

hey i sent you a pm yesterday. let me know what you think. i really want it! tell me the finally price.
Old 03-10-09 | 02:42 PM
FlaggDrive
Driver School Candidate

oops, sorry i missed your pm sckgs430. my inbox got flooded with inquiries and i thought i had caught every one. i'm actually waiting for paypal payment so i guess i can consider it sold for now. thanks!

Quick Reply: FS Blick Roof Spoiler