IL FS: 2nd Gen GS430 cargo nets for trunk

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-09, 03:47 PM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by sakataj
yeah no offense but they claim to have sent it. NO place in the us takes 2 weeks to receive mail (i mail my car loan from Memphis tn to Erie pa once a month...it takes a MAX of 3 days) so 1 of 2 things happened. 1)they sent it and he jipped then (that's y i like paypal they will refund it) 2)they never sent it

someone is lying but maybe your right maybe i should hold off till the drama gets settled. im not really scared as i can get the 30 from paypal back but its we! wonder why pics were never posted on this

hey duby....pm me pics and i know you want pickup but WILL you ship?
c'mon man. I bought my GS430, got my loan approved, and flew out to Chicago (I'm from NY) - all within 3 days. I paid cash for my Work wheels (ask Derrick himself) and even waited around for him to finish up his D2 open house dealings. and I just bought some air suspension. I am going to try to mess with someone over 30 bucks? seriously?

I am not saying that your taking a stab at me or the other guy, but good reputation is supposed to at least get you some credibility when you say you sent $30 in the mail.

In the end it looks like I will be chalking this one up as a loss and thank God its only 30 bucks, but that's petty.

I do hope this gets resolved fairly quickly and/or just tell me I'm beat so I can forget about it.

Last edited by excluesive; 05-07-09 at 03:50 PM.
Old 05-07-09, 09:16 PM
Methodical
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have only received payment from Melvz in Ct. I shipped out his cargo net with delivery confirmation. I check my mail EVERYDAY and I have NOT received payment from ANYONE else. I have been on CL since 2003 and I have NEVER screwed anyone over. I don't know if it's because I just moved to my new place or what, but, I haven't seen ANY checks in my mail and I don't appreciate people talking ***** about me. If you need to talk to me, pm me, e-mail me or call me.

Here's my number:
Old 05-07-09, 09:29 PM
Methodical
Lead Lap

I have 2 nets left and they belong to Excluesive and 1STGS430 provided I receive payment. I'll be stopping by the post office tomorrow to get this resolved. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with me just moving into my current residence Anyhow, I apologize for any inconvenience guys

Last edited by Methodical; 05-07-09 at 11:31 PM.
Old 05-12-09, 12:03 PM
1stgs430
Driver School Candidate

so this guy "methodical" is a ...

Last edited by neurocity; 05-13-09 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Personal Attack
Old 05-12-09, 12:52 PM
Methodical
Lead Lap

I have the option of hanging up on someone that's cussing at me I have been on CL since 2003 and have NEVER screwed anyone. Why don't you do a search under my name for all of the high-dollar items I sold and you will see that I am not in the habit of jerking people around. I asked you if you could trace the money order and you said it was, "Too much of a hassle." I then asked you if you put a return address on the envelope and you said, "No." I tried to resolve this, but, you started getting upset and cussing, so I hung up on you. I don't have to deal with an immature man cussing at me on the phone.

As far as you calling me a douche bag, axxhole and axxwipe and then leaving me negative feedback, well......I'll let other CL members figure that one out, it's not rocket science. I've told you before and I'll tell you again, I have yet to receive payment from you for the cargo net. It's not my fault that you sent out a money order WITHOUT delivery confirmation or a return address. I did NOT hold a gun to your head and force you to send me a money order. I just prefer not to deal with Paypal as they screwed me out of $200+ on an Ebay auction. I told you from the beginning, that I didn't accept Paypal and you wouldn't either if they screwed you.

As I said earlier, if your payment does come, I will send you the cargo net. I'm a Man of my word.
Old 05-12-09, 02:30 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by excluesive
c'mon man. I bought my GS430, got my loan approved, and flew out to Chicago (I'm from NY) - all within 3 days. I paid cash for my Work wheels (ask Derrick himself) and even waited around for him to finish up his D2 open house dealings. and I just bought some air suspension. I am going to try to mess with someone over 30 bucks? seriously?

I am not saying that your taking a stab at me or the other guy, but good reputation is supposed to at least get you some credibility when you say you sent $30 in the mail.

In the end it looks like I will be chalking this one up as a loss and thank God its only 30 bucks, but that's petty.

I do hope this gets resolved fairly quickly and/or just tell me I'm beat so I can forget about it.
i was in no way saying you didnt send or talking bad bout you...or the OP. just saying somone's story isnt correct.... good luck. im still awiating the pics OP promised me on monday
Old 05-13-09, 01:08 PM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

Received 76 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by 1stgs430
so this guy "methodical" aka Michael is a ...
PM negative 5 year old comments or contact a moderator if you have a problem. Post something like this again. I'll make the rest of the community forget you.

What is this, the 5th grade?
Old 05-14-09, 11:06 AM
Methodical
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by neurocity
PM negative 5 year old comments or contact a moderator if you have a problem. Post something like this again. I'll make the rest of the community forget you.

What is this, the 5th grade?
You should hear the message he left me
Anyhow, what do I have to do to have his feedback removed? I filed a report, but, I haven't heard anything. Any ideas?

Thanks!!!
Michael
Old 05-15-09, 09:16 AM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Still haven't heard anything, but I will take Michael's word for it, that if the money is ever received, one of two things will happen. A net will be sent if he still has any or the money will be returned in one form or another. If not, it's just 30 bucks. I do have my return address on the letter so hopefully it turns up.

Chris
Old 05-31-09, 08:30 PM
Methodical
Lead Lap

Did you receive the cargo net Chris?
Old 06-03-09, 03:34 AM
V8_MPG
Pole Position

Hey Mike, I got the cargo net. Sorry I forgot to PM you when I got it. Thanks man.

Melvz

Last edited by V8_MPG; 06-03-09 at 03:37 AM.
Old 06-08-09, 03:33 PM
dinhNER
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats why paypal is the best way to go.. no matter what.. hopefully everyone gets what they paid for.. i was hoping to get a net myself
Old 06-08-09, 11:36 PM
Methodical
Lead Lap

I'm happy you got the net Melvz, now I'm just waiting for Excluesive to verify that he got his net

Thanks Guys