TX Fs: airforce cup suspension

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-09, 07:43 PM
handoverfi
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fs: airforce cup suspension

Pm me or email me xxjustimajin03xx@gmail.com . I waited a month Nd half for this to come in. O and I got the deluxe kit! Here is a a description from there site and you can see what it comes with in the link.

The Air Tank Cylinder System is a coilover upgrade set installed with a private cylinder on top of each coilover to control the raise and down of the coilovers.
With a air tank cylinder you can raise or drop your car in a range of
40mm - 60mm with a touch of button.

Like any other coilover upgrades, it improves handling performance by stronger suspension and lowering your car.
With the cylinder applied with the coilover, it does not affect the performance of the handling.

The great thing about this system is that in every coilover upgrade, and lowering car. The problem is to avoid many odd road conditions, such as parking lot bumps, basements, or pot holes. With a touch of a button,
you can raise up your car to max of 60mm to drive over these odd road conditions.

This system is fully Plug & Play, so you don't have to modified as the complicated hydarulic system.

The following is our Car-Fit list, and we are still trying to make more kits for other car models.Please email us, if you have any questions regarding to any car makes

http://www.airforce-sus.com/airtank.htm

I'm looking to get 2600 shipped including paypal fees. It's a nice kit and does what it's designed for. I'll post pix later tomorrow morning.

Thanks for looking and I will not bother with offers on the I just want 2600 shipped and I'm pretty firm on that.
Thanks again for looking

EDIT*

Here is a video of sn SC with a cup kit. this is exactly how long it takes mine to lower and raise up. sorry i dont have an actual video of my car but i found this on youtube and its exactly the same as mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vk64iXm8fE

UPDATE

well im seriously selling this suspension now. i got into another damn accident today while i was driving. my damn ball joint snapped and im SO SICK of spending my money on freaking maintenance on this damn car. i want to enjoy it and spend money on upgrading it and not dumping 1000s of dollars on making it look the same way it did before a damn wreck or whatever. i got rear ended yesterday and today this crap happens. my stock suspension is going back on. as far as condition of this suspension i dont know and i dont care....

NEW PRICE 1650 shipped firm no lowballing. you will get the tank compressor and 4 coilovers with the cups and the wrenches. You pay shipping and paypal cost.

dont PM me asking whats the lowest ill take or offer me 1200 1300 1000 or anything. You will be ignored!

EDIT** one new pic. my shop took them off struts off. here is what they look like. what you see is what you get. the tank,compressor, lines, switches, gauge, and wrenches are all still on the car. those are coming off hopfully this week. IF any additional parts are needed you can contact AF or a vendor of AF they will sale replacement parts. Anyways local is prefered but is open to the idea of shipping price reflects that.

Last edited by handoverfi; 06-22-10 at 05:35 PM.
Old 10-13-09, 07:54 PM
5t341th
Lexus Champion

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

does this come with the coilover as well?
Old 10-13-09, 08:18 PM
handoverfi
Pole Position

Yes it does, look at the link and look at the deluxe kit that is what i have.
Old 10-14-09, 03:40 AM
handoverfi
Pole Position

Bump will post pox of my car with it raise and lowered later today
Old 10-14-09, 07:26 AM
NemeGuero
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Niiccee..

please post pics.
Old 10-14-09, 12:08 PM
handoverfi
Pole Position

Originally Posted by NemeGuero
Niiccee..

please post pics.
these are some of the pix. this shows what kind of drop i have and how high it will go! thanks!the front and rear cups are pix from the passenger side! but these are up for grabs so if anyone wants TAKE TAKE TAKE. of course the switches will be mounted back in the orginal plate i got this kit with along with the PSI gauge. that is mounted in my center console. the installer didnt do a very good job as you guys can see. anyways just looking for another kit!! want gone 2600 shipped and its yours!!

One pic from a meet

pix a friend snapped after i got my car worked on

[/QUOTE]
rear cup

front cup

switches

3 gallon tank, compressor, and some shoes lol

Last edited by handoverfi; 10-14-09 at 12:16 PM.
Old 10-14-09, 06:31 PM
4play4dr
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how fast did it raise up n down?
Old 10-14-09, 07:37 PM
handoverfi
Pole Position

just a few seconds. i mean its not slow at all. maybe 2-3 seconds?
Old 10-15-09, 05:17 AM
handoverfi
Pole Position

back up!!!
Old 10-16-09, 07:50 AM
handoverfi
Pole Position

anybody local??? 2500 for anyone local. And i know the man who can do the install for you
Old 10-17-09, 03:35 AM
gs400 civi
Lead Lap

got a question/ free bump: could the cups be used w/out the supplied coils? say if someone wanted to use there teins or something?
Old 10-17-09, 11:26 AM
handoverfi
Pole Position

Originally Posted by gs400 civi
got a question/ free bump: could the cups be used w/out the supplied coils? say if someone wanted to use there teins or something?
To be honest I really dnt know but the installer was going to take the front cups and mount them on my megans coilovers but I already sold them. If he could mount them to those I don't see why not. IF you interested in the kit lmk I just want full air . Thanks
Old 10-17-09, 02:12 PM
VNN326
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

do you have a video if it lifting up? and down? im sure it will help with the sale and answer my questions hahaa
Old 10-17-09, 05:19 PM
handoverfi
Pole Position

Originally Posted by gs400 civi
Well I don't have a video but there is an sc300 I think on the boards win a you tube video. It's exactly thensame as his. But let ms try to find it.
Old 10-17-09, 07:10 PM
isaacly
Rookie

can you drive with air in the cups for a long time? not sure if its this kit, but there is another cup kit where you can drive 15 mins max with air.

Quick Reply: TX Fs: airforce cup suspension