FL FS: Megan Racing LP Coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-10, 08:36 AM
sinistervr
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sakataj
true MOST do but it depends on how low they have been set on. my issue was with it, a possible rebuild is bout $75 a coil (thats how much HKS is maybe megans cheaper to rebuild, anyone know?) so thats 300 so yeah TO ME, the 650 is to high. where is a megan rebuilder BTW i might check into prices on it
i think meagans are 110 each to rebuild, bc racing(makes meagans) charges 95 each strut and 115 for both pillow ball mounts
Old 04-09-10, 09:27 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by sinistervr
i think meagans are 110 each to rebuild, bc racing(makes meagans) charges 95 each strut and 115 for both pillow ball mounts
110 EACH? wth? HKS is ONLY 75 a coil....least they were bout 2 months ago when i called bout getting them repaired.
Old 04-09-10, 01:07 PM
ARISTOh
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

I dont think anything they need to be rebuilt, but hey im no suspension expert, they were worked fine for me, Honestly I was selling to a member Anthony here on CL who was looking for a new set and I just offered mine, just to switch up and try something new but he ended up buying new before I got them off, So I have them here but remember guys im OPEN TO OFFERS- Money Talks!
Old 04-10-10, 11:34 AM
sinistervr
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

110 EACH? wth? HKS is ONLY 75 a coil....least they were bout 2 months ago when i called bout getting them repaired.
yea, i just got a email from bc racing and they said 95 each..
Old 04-10-10, 03:41 PM
LS430NYC
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so if these need a rebuild in 15k miles wouldnt ppl rather just pay the extra 150 and buy new ones? Thats almost 400 bucks to rebuild. I'm interested but the price is pushing me away
Old 04-10-10, 06:03 PM
ARISTOh
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by LS430NYC
so if these need a rebuild in 15k miles wouldnt ppl rather just pay the extra 150 and buy new ones? Thats almost 400 bucks to rebuild. I'm interested but the price is pushing me away

Like I said before make me some offers im not using them, just trying to free up some garage space
Old 04-10-10, 10:27 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Aristo8
I dont think anything they need to be rebuilt, but hey im no suspension expert, they were worked fine for me, Honestly I was selling to a member Anthony here on CL who was looking for a new set and I just offered mine, just to switch up and try something new but he ended up buying new before I got them off, So I have them here but remember guys im OPEN TO OFFERS- Money Talks!
wasnt assuming they did, just figured if i was gonna mount them i would want them "fresh" and would rebuild them

Originally Posted by sinistervr
yea, i just got a email from bc racing and they said 95 each..
thats insane, like i said when i called HKS USA (which IMHO are far superior to the megans) they said 75 a coils so the megans cost more to rebuild than better coils? ugh

Originally Posted by LS430NYC
thats assuming u make 15k on them....with unknown mileage/drop on them for this time i would doubt they would make 15k. im with u on the price though,the rebuild would be almost 400 and i can get new ones for 800 (sometimes with shipping/sometimes without depending on the GB on here)
im not even to sold on the megans, just looking for some cheap coils as im gonna need them soon. but for 1k i will buy new

Like I said before make me some offers im not using them, just trying to free up some garage space
i dont like lowballing people as i feel its insulting. PM the BEST price u will take NOT including shipping as i will take care of that part if i get these....
Old 04-11-10, 08:23 AM
ARISTOh
Lexus Test Driver

All PM's Replied..
Old 04-11-10, 11:29 AM
gsjason300
Lead Lap

you guys are too nit picky bout this, if u were so worried bout it needing to be rebuilt just buy them new, whats a xtra days of work to buy new ones? stop beating him up on the suspension because ur cheap id buy them i just have no patience for shipping if i dont wanta pay the price id ask to go cheaper and if he dont then i wont buy it.
Old 04-11-10, 11:47 AM
ARISTOh
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by gsjason300
you guys are too nit picky bout this, if u were so worried bout it needing to be rebuilt just buy them new, whats a xtra days of work to buy new ones? stop beating him up on the suspension because ur cheap id buy them i just have no patience for shipping if i dont wanta pay the price id ask to go cheaper and if he dont then i wont buy it.

WOW.. Thank You
Old 04-11-10, 03:14 PM
Anthony
Lexus Champion

Bump for a great set of coilovers! I was going to buy them a while ago, but im impatient lol...
Its not a bad price btw! GoodLuck man!
Old 04-11-10, 04:16 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by gsjason300
lol, ok

WOW.. Thank You
yeah im out. getting my HKS LS coils finally
Old 04-12-10, 01:25 AM
ARISTOh
Lexus Test Driver

All PM's answered, Lots of interest but no commitment yet, Whats up guys? anybody local?
Old 04-12-10, 10:41 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

wow............from when kipod was selling his HKS coils to now they have gone skyrocket upward.

the HKS were bout 75 a coil, called this morning. 190 a coil OUCH!!!
Old 04-12-10, 01:07 PM
ARISTOh
Lexus Test Driver

Wow.. thats pretty steep..

Quick Reply: FL FS: Megan Racing LP Coilovers