IL WTB:Daizen steering rack and sway bar (for OEM bars) bushing kits

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-10, 01:50 PM
99GSThree
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike813
nice! atleast you know youre getting them... I just sent a email to TM as well wondering are my items on back order, nothing on their site states they are on BO. I would rather purchase them off a site who has them in stock instead of waiting for months at a time and still not sure if youre on the bottom of the list.
Good luck! I would have ordered everything from Sewell if they had it,but he only had the steering bushings and he said they won't be carrying Daizen anymore.
Old 04-26-10, 02:56 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by 99GSThree
It's too bad Prothane or Energy Suspension don't make anything but sway bar bushings for the GS. Maybe we can convince them to make them if the demand is big enough.

Side note:Pretty much everyone on the Daizen site listed as a seller of their products said they don't carry them anymore,including Sewell. They have had no contact at all with Daizen,phone or email. A few thought he may be out of business.
i to am shocked no one else made bushings for us!

as for the sellers i recently did a update on one of the numerous TM threads,actually SEVERAL of the authorized buyers still can get them so i dunno where you got this info. i personally called/emailed every single one of them.
BTW daizen isnt out of business...

Hope you get yours....

Please also add the CA bushings to my list....i figure if they are not making these anymore and are so hard to get,might as well grab 'em if i can. I would love to replace all of them even though my CA bushings seem ok. I just replaced the lower ball joints and did an alignment a few weeks ago....what a difference in comfort and noise reduction.
i will get them eventually....lol

Good luck! I would have ordered everything from Sewell if they had it,but he only had the steering bushings and he said they won't be carrying Daizen anymore.
yeah i been hearing this too....we losing ALOT of our good vendors for our cars....
Old 04-26-10, 03:44 PM
99GSThree
Driver

I called everyone listed on Dazien's "where to buy" page on their site. I emailed TM since they don't list a phone number. I did this today and they all gave me the same story. "we have no Dazien stock left and we are not going to get anymore in". As stated earlier,Sewell was the only one who had at least the steering ones on hand.
Old 04-26-10, 05:17 PM
maximus54
Driver

I sent an email to each of daizens sellers online. So far only stevens creek responded with, "were are sorry , but we unable to contact daizen so we not selling these parts at this time . Thank for your e-mail request"...Hopefully TM can get them as I ordered on 4/6 and they are really holding up my suspension overhaul.
Old 04-27-10, 04:14 AM
Mike813
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by maximus54
I sent an email to each of daizens sellers online. So far only stevens creek responded with, "were are sorry , but we unable to contact daizen so we not selling these parts at this time . Thank for your e-mail request"...Hopefully TM can get them as I ordered on 4/6 and they are really holding up my suspension overhaul.
I just got a response from TM after I was a little worried myself after searching @ all the posts made about them. The individual who responded was pretty honest and upfront about his product being on hold and did in fact tell me they are running behind. importantly they gave me a time line on when they believe the items will be in. He even made clear that if it takes longer he will keep in contact with me with any updated information as he receives them.
Old 04-27-10, 04:40 AM
maximus54
Driver

^^^What was the timeline???
Old 04-27-10, 07:19 AM
guod
Driver

I installed these MOOG sway bar bushings from Rockauto and am very satisfied. Only about $24 and readily available. Slight, but noticeable improvement in body sway control and steering precision without introducing additional harshness. http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=926064. Only needed the front bushings, have a TRD sway bar in the rear.

Last edited by guod; 04-27-10 at 07:23 AM.
Old 04-27-10, 07:47 AM
Mike813
Lexus Test Driver

^^^What was the timeline???
they gave me by end of this week. if they have any updates theyll contact me by email.
Old 04-27-10, 12:20 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

I called everyone listed on Dazien's "where to buy" page on their site. I emailed TM since they don't list a phone number. I did this today and they all gave me the same story. "we have no Dazien stock left and we are not going to get anymore in". As stated earlier,Sewell was the only one who had at least the steering ones on hand.

hmmm guess i need to update this

Originally Posted by sakataj
well i finally decided to go ahead and get these but i didn't wanna deal with TM's bs that MOST people who use them seem to go through.

so i went to daizen's webpage and started calling ALL of the authorized dealers to get price/availability so here it is

Lexus of Stevens Creek
300 Martin Ave.
Santa Clara, CA 95050
(408) 330-3010
neil.mayezaki@lexusofstevenscreek.com

Called them this morning bout 10 CST...he said they didn't have them in and would have to call to get a price/availability for me about...its 11:30 CST and no return call so far (will update when/IF they call back)

update: they finally called me back bout 3:10 CST and told me they can order them from daizen. cost $40 + 7 shipping to them plus $5-6 shipping to me.....wonder why they wont drop ship, might have to call them back and ask them if they can/will

JM Lexus
5350 W. Sample Rd.
Margate, FL 33073
(954) 977-6257
manny@jmlexus.com

they told me they no longer are carrying daizen and seemed to be like a snobby *** dealership anyways the way they talked to me

TM Engineering
1129 E. Dominguez St., Suite A
Carson, CA 90746
(310) 537-6868 (fax orders)
sales@tmengineering.net

they have the bushings and are available for $39.95 but there shipping is a tad high for most people including myself ($10-15 for a little envelope is ridiculous), they take A LONG time on shipping, returning emails (mine has gone unanswered for a day now), phone calls arent possible as they ONLY have a fax # to fax orders in PLUS they no longer are a CL vendor due to all of their problems. so use at your own risk....some people have no problems and some people have A LOT of problems with them

Exact Motorsports
907 Hanson Ct.
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 416-0061
exactmotorsports@aol.com

called them bout 10:30 CST....they weren't open yet so i JUST called them back. got John on the phone. nice and pleasant to talk to UNFORTUNATELY a authorized daizen installation facility was out of this bushing? how is that...ick oh well. its 11:36 CST and john said Sandy Hsu would be back in about half and would call them and call me back

Update: its 3:30 CST and no return call so far but i did have a email...42 for the part with S&H + a paypal fee they charge its 53.75 shipped to me! (think this is who im gonna order through)

Sewell Lexus of Dallas
6421 Lemmon Ave.
Dallas, TX 75209
(214) 353-2826
ddiller@sewell.com

and sadly the easiest place to deal with no longer is going to get these bushings... that sucks as i prefer Sewell over every Lexus dealership to deal with for great price/fast shipping

from this post....post # 256

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sus...k-bushing.html
Old 04-27-10, 10:36 PM
jk7d
Rookie

Ordered steering rack and sway bar bushings from TM about 10 days ago and got them in about a week. Still waiting on control and castor arm bushings but he emailed saying it would be delayed 1-2 weeks until I get them. Waiting for them sucks but can't complain about communication from TM.

The culprit in all this is Daizen. Why would you have no vendor in the US that readily stocks your goods?
Old 04-27-10, 11:14 PM
Mike813
Lexus Test Driver

Just an update! my package is already being prepared for shipping. Tracking # provided & ready for pickup tomorrow by USPS for the steering rack & sway bushings. I agree with the above poster, TM's communications is since the time I started emailing them they responded basically every few hours after my emails were sent out. I too think its Daizen that is causing all the knots in all the shipment problems.