TN Lsportline kit made of polyurethane

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-10, 10:46 PM
dsouth
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gzhottt
brian finally get the rear bumper?
Not yet. A lot of nibbles but no bites. Think I'm just going to keep it. Hate to just give it away.
Old 06-18-10, 10:54 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by gzhottt
brian finally get the rear bumper?
not yet henry....if don had posted this like a month ago i would already had this kit on......i just spent SOOOOOOO much $ on this audio build that i dont wanna spend anything else right now

Originally Posted by dsouth
Not yet. A lot of nibbles but no bites. Think I'm just going to keep it. Hate to just give it away.
good, if don keeps it that means in 6 months i can buy it from him
Old 06-18-10, 10:59 AM
dsouth
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by sakataj
not yet henry....if don had posted this like a month ago i would already had this kit on......i just spent SOOOOOOO much $ on this audio build that i dont wanna spend anything else right now

good, if don keeps it that means in 6 months i can buy it from him
Just drive down and pick it up Brian or I'll meet you halfway.
here's some pics to either help finally sell it or help me keep it.
Vwynn's car on air. Hope he doesn't mind. Great looking car!
Attached Thumbnails Lsportline kit made of polyurethane-lsport-on-air.jpg   Lsportline kit made of polyurethane-lsport-air-2.jpg  
Old 06-18-10, 03:58 PM
dsouth
Lexus Test Driver

SOLD..Thx for all the interests. Congrats to the new owner and for the easiest transaction ever.

Last edited by dsouth; 06-18-10 at 04:06 PM.
Old 06-21-10, 01:10 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

SOLD..Thx for all the interests. Congrats to the new owner and for the easiest transaction ever.
damn don....was hoping you would have it for atleast another month....

maybe you'll buy it back again and i can buy it from you.

nice pickup to the new owner...
Old 07-08-10, 02:45 AM
Seee
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

I hate to do this but, does anyone know Don personally? I sent payment on the 18th of last month and I still have not received any tracking info. He hasn't responded to any of my emails for about a week or so now. He had me send the payment as a gift to avoid fees too. This is not looking good.

Can anyone vouch for Don? I figured he was pretty trustworthy judging by his trader rating. Regardless, he's had my money for 3 weeks now and I'd really just like to get it back.
Old 07-08-10, 05:07 AM
Chin
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Seee
I hate to do this but, does anyone know Don personally? I sent payment on the 18th of last month and I still have not received any tracking info. He hasn't responded to any of my emails for about a week or so now. He had me send the payment as a gift to avoid fees too. This is not looking good.

Can anyone vouch for Don? I figured he was pretty trustworthy judging by his trader rating. Regardless, he's had my money for 3 weeks now and I'd really just like to get it back.
Wow... did you pay by credit card? If so, file a charge back with your credit card company immediately.
Old 07-08-10, 07:56 AM
Rich23
Lead Lap

Can anyone tell me how much this kit was brand new when it was available?
Old 07-08-10, 08:35 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

i have done a transaction recently with don for my side skirts and everything went smooth, i will be delivering them to him monday (btw i called him Seee and told him your wanting to talk to him as he doesnt get on all the time like some of us including myself do) i figure he will be chiming in himself soon but he said he emailed you a tracking # yesterday. he has always seemed like a square guy everytime i have talked to him, im STILL kicking myself for NOT buying this as he woulda delivered it to me

Originally Posted by Chin
Wow... did you pay by credit card? If so, file a charge back with your credit card company immediately.
wait and give him a chance to get back on and talk to you before you do this

Originally Posted by Rich23
Can anyone tell me how much this kit was brand new when it was available?
there was a post awhile ago bout how much they cost new rich, you could search lol. i even commented on it, it has a white gs in it and its a recent post....why you gonna sell yours now?

in a decent mood today rich so i did some searching for you

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...tly-is-it.html

post # 3

Last edited by sakataj; 07-08-10 at 09:01 AM.
Old 07-08-10, 08:41 AM
dsouth
Lexus Test Driver

Mark,
I already emailed you the tracking number. Don't know why you didn't receive the email but I just re-forwarded to you.
Old 07-08-10, 08:44 AM
dsouth
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Chin
Won't need to bc I've had my shop shipped it out and I've already sent him tracking number. Post was un-necessary but is understandable. Mistakes happen.
Old 07-08-10, 08:47 AM
dsouth
Lexus Test Driver

i have done a transaction recently with don for my side skirts and everything went smooth, i will be delivering them to him monday (btw i called him Seee and told him your wanting to talk to him as he doesnt get on all the time like some of us including myself do) i figure he will be chiming in himself soon but he said he emailed you a tracking # yesterday. he has always seemed like a square guy everytime i have talked to him, im STILL kicking myself for NOT buying this as he woulda delivered it to me

wait and give him a chance to get back on and talk to you before you do this

there was a post awhile ago bout how much they cost new rich, you could search lol. i even commented on it, it has a white gs in it and its a recent post....why you gonna sell yours now?
Thanks for looking out Brian.
Old 07-08-10, 09:02 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Thanks for looking out Brian.
no problem dude....

i will see you monday i might need a ride from La Vergne, TN, 37086 mon if possible
Old 07-08-10, 09:08 AM
dsouth
Lexus Test Driver

no problem dude....

i will see you monday i might need a ride from La Vergne, TN, 37086 mon if possible
That's cool or I can just come to you if you're in lavergne. Just call me.
Old 07-08-10, 09:14 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

That's cool or I can just come to you if you're in lavergne. Just call me.
i'll pm u in a sec...i will be in la vergne to drop off my car to get my alternator done but i dont wanna stay there all day....lol so i might need a ride into the city then maybe find another member (hint hint quick vr-4) to drop me back off or whatever i need to do lol

Quick Reply: TN Lsportline kit made of polyurethane