CA Parting out 01 GS300 show car

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-11, 05:01 PM
bichkikr
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry everybody, as i stated, i'm contacting people in the order that I got the PM's. not scamming anybody, just trying to respect people's time. once a deal falls through, i go on to the next person.
Old 04-19-11, 05:14 PM
vnguyen850
Driver

Originally Posted by bichkikr
sorry everybody, as i stated, i'm contacting people in the order that I got the PM's. not scamming anybody, just trying to respect people's time. once a deal falls through, i go on to the next person.
then why ask me if i wanted to pay you now for the parts to hold them and then you'll charge me for exact shipping when you get home? just curious....
Old 04-19-11, 05:23 PM
vnguyen850
Driver

looks like all the items I was waiting for a paypal address to send the money to has been sold. I did not see it coming NOR I did not know locals had first dibs.
Old 04-19-11, 05:28 PM
bichkikr
Pole Position

it wasn't that locals had first dibs, i responded to all PM's, and the first person to pay for the parts got them. i've been on here for years and haven't been shady to anyone. i've been responding to everyone as soon as I get PM's from them.
Old 04-19-11, 05:29 PM
vnguyen850
Driver

it wasn't that locals had first dibs, i responded to all PM's, and the first person to pay for the parts got them. i've been on here for years and haven't been shady to anyone. i've been responding to everyone as soon as I get PM's from them.
lol, I responded as I got the pm. but never got the paypal address response. It's alright, good luck with your auctions.
Old 04-19-11, 05:51 PM
bichkikr
Pole Position

parts left are:

- rims & tires
- body kit

thanks everyone for working with me, tons of PM's came in. sorry if i pissed anyone off, but i'm pretty sure my reputation and years on this forum should speak for me as well, i'm not ripping anyone off and not trying to scam anyone. first person paying gets dibs, that's how i've always done things. anyway, thanks for looking!!
Old 04-19-11, 05:54 PM
toyotero
Rookie

20 minutes ago I get a pm from op confirming that it was what I needed and if wanted we could work something out and now I got another pm stating that its sold? Oh well good luck to the one who bought it.
Old 04-19-11, 06:12 PM
denut-L
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by vnguyen850
then why ask me if i wanted to pay you now for the parts to hold them and then you'll charge me for exact shipping when you get home? just curious....
looks like all the items I was waiting for a paypal address to send the money to has been sold. I did not see it coming NOR I did not know locals had first dibs.
lol, I responded as I got the pm. but never got the paypal address response. It's alright, good luck with your auctions.
Originally Posted by toyotero
20 minutes ago I get a pm from op confirming that it was what I needed and if wanted we could work something out and now I got another pm stating that its sold? Oh well good luck to the one who bought it.
x2 same thing happened to me also, was all excited since i was the first one to respond to the hood and was willing and ready to pay for shipping but i guess locals got first dibs GLWS
Old 04-20-11, 06:51 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by denut-L
x2 same thing happened to me also, was all excited since i was the first one to respond to the hood and was willing and ready to pay for shipping but i guess locals got first dibs GLWS
yeah how do you think i feel,same thing with the BBK. sorry i even entered this thread.....seller practices aren't this Op's strong suit.

shocked noone ever asked him for a vouch
Old 04-20-11, 09:14 AM
bichkikr
Pole Position

as far as a vouch, i've been a member here for over 10 years, i had feedback from past sales which allowed me to sell without a vouch, and i've been to many shows and events and never done anyone wrong. i've been a car show judge and participant for that time as well and know plenty of people in the industry who can "vouch" for me all day long. as far as who gets what items, i had over 80 PM's, and i responded and gave everyone the same oportunities, and if someone else responded to me and paid before you, then they got the parts. i had many people tell me they wanted something and had paypal ready, then flaked when it came time to pay, so i'm not, and doubt annyone else would, going to sit here and wait for someone to decide what they want, when i have another customer ready and willing to pay on the spot. i'm sorry that some of you didn't get the parts you wanted, but the bottom line is someone else responded and completed the deal before you. lastly, not all parts were sold local, the brakes and hood are being shipped, and so is the body kit, so give the locals thing a rest.
Old 04-20-11, 09:27 AM
vnguyen850
Driver

as far as a vouch, i've been a member here for over 10 years, i had feedback from past sales which allowed me to sell without a vouch, and i've been to many shows and events and never done anyone wrong. i've been a car show judge and participant for that time as well and know plenty of people in the industry who can "vouch" for me all day long. as far as who gets what items, i had over 80 PM's, and i responded and gave everyone the same oportunities, and if someone else responded to me and paid before you, then they got the parts. i had many people tell me they wanted something and had paypal ready, then flaked when it came time to pay, so i'm not, and doubt annyone else would, going to sit here and wait for someone to decide what they want, when i have another customer ready and willing to pay on the spot. i'm sorry that some of you didn't get the parts you wanted, but the bottom line is someone else responded and completed the deal before you. lastly, not all parts were sold local, the brakes and hood are being shipped, and so is the body kit, so give the locals thing a rest.
I hate to keep coming to your thread and keep bringing it up but you said you gave everyone equal opportunity and I feel as if I didn't. I got your pm about the paying for the part to hold it and paying for shipping later when you "get back from out of town" but when I responded at my earliest. I never gotten a paypal address to send the funds to. So how can I beat anyone without a payment address? On top of that, you finally responded to me later on that evening saying it was sold to a local? I thought you were out of town? I'm not saying someone could have met up with the person for you but couldn't that someone ship it for you also? I'm sorry for clustering up your thread but it just seems like everyone else didn't get the "equal opportunity" you mentioned.
Old 04-20-11, 09:31 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

ACTUALLY u being here for OVER 10 years matter u DONT according to the CL rules qualify to sell high dollar items unless your two feedbacks give it to you cause your post count sure doesnt, but im not arguing your validity (btw u being a judge doesnt really qualify for much man, sorry) yeah its cool....i pmed u like immediately ready to send a deposit to guarantee it. ONLY pm were these

Originally Posted by sakataj
what size are the calipers? how many miles on the rotors/pads?

willing to set up a payment plan with me?

brian

hmm...the specs i'll have to get you later this week, im away from home on business. the pads have been replaced at least 2 times since i've had the brakes a while...the rotors i'd say have about 80K on them, maybe a little less. as far as payments, not reallly interested in that, i'd like to sell it all now and move on to a new project if possible. but i'll keep in touch with you when i get back home and if it works for both of us, then so be it.
as i said i wanted to make a payment to ensure these were mine but then like 3 hours later i got this

just letting you know, the brakes just sold...someone paid without even seeing them. sorry!! thanks for your interest.
so how can you say we flaked. i wasnt even given the chance to make a payment,i had no paypal info or address,shipping costs or anything....it seems like you played the ebay game here and NOT just with me, also with toyotero,denut-l,and vnguyen850

I'm sorry for clustering up your thread but it just seems like everyone else didn't get the "equal opportunity" you mentioned.
they didnt vinh and like him im not trying to clutter your thread either, i wont be back and no im not crying cause i didnt get them either, this sale just wasnt on the level it seems

Last edited by sakataj; 04-20-11 at 11:46 AM.
Old 04-20-11, 09:41 AM
GS300ToM
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

GIVE IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! let the man be lmao
Old 04-20-11, 09:58 AM
toyotero
Rookie

I was ready to paypal you the money, when you told me we could work something out cause you had the whole cat back I.asked if you agreed on the priced shipped. next pm I get says that exhaust and wing are sold. But its all good, I feel better cause I'm not the only one.
Old 04-21-11, 08:50 AM
bichkikr
Pole Position

I hate to keep coming to your thread and keep bringing it up but you said you gave everyone equal opportunity and I feel as if I didn't. I got your pm about the paying for the part to hold it and paying for shipping later when you "get back from out of town" but when I responded at my earliest. I never gotten a paypal address to send the funds to. So how can I beat anyone without a payment address? On top of that, you finally responded to me later on that evening saying it was sold to a local? I thought you were out of town? I'm not saying someone could have met up with the person for you but couldn't that someone ship it for you also? I'm sorry for clustering up your thread but it just seems like everyone else didn't get the "equal opportunity" you mentioned.
I don't mind people coming back, it's all good. I'm sorry you feel that you didn't get the same treatment as everyone else. As you stated above, you got back to me at your earliest. That doesn't mean that someone else who was on line at the same time I was, didn't respond to me before you, and paid. In order to not get double paid for items, i only gave out the paypal info to those that came back and were ready to pay. Some people came back to me within minutes, and those were the ones that got to the next step. As I told everyone, I was out of town on business, and was only able to get on line at certain times during the day. If someone was on line at the same time, and responded quickly, then they paid for the parts. It's that simple. I wasn't giving preference to anyone.

[QUOTE=sakataj;6326119]ACTUALLY u being here for OVER 10 years matter u DONT according to the CL rules qualify to sell high dollar items unless your two feedbacks give it to you cause your post count sure doesnt, but im not arguing your validity (btw u being a judge doesnt really qualify for much man, sorry) yeah its cool....i pmed u like immediately ready to send a deposit to guarantee it. ONLY pm were these - as i said i wanted to make a payment to ensure these were mine but then like 3 hours later i got this - so how can you say we flaked. i wasnt even given the chance to make a payment,i had no paypal info or address,shipping costs or anything....it seems like you played the ebay game here and NOT just with me, also with toyotero,denut-l,and vnguyen850 - they didnt vinh and like him im not trying to clutter your thread either, i wont be back and no im not crying cause i didnt get them either, this sale just wasnt on the level it seems

Maybe I wasn't detailed enough in my words. What I meant, was the combination of my years of being on this forum, my years of judging nation wide import shows (meaning the contacts in the industry that know me well, which does count for something), and my dealings with other CL members on a personal lever and buying/selling can speak for me. As far as high dollar items, the only high dollar items i have are the wheels, and nobody asked about the wheels yet. There's no vouch needed on the other parts. Thread posting count just means you've got more spare time to be on line than I do. As far as timing, again, i'm not on line 24/7, I was out of town on business and just because one person responds to me, doesn't mean I get it right away. I dealt with everyone the exact same way, and all it came down to was who was able to get back to me and make arrangements. You may have responded right away, as did 35 other people, and i responded to them all in order, as soon as I could get back on line. Maybe someone else was on line at the same time as me, when you were NOT, and therefore was able to respond to me and make the final arrangements sooner. In regards to flaking, I didn't mention any names of WHO flaked, so please don't take offense to it, because if it was you, I would have said it was you. Lastly (to you at least) I didn't play any games, ebay or otherwise, and you can ask the people that bought the parts, they paid the advertised prices and not a penny more.

Originally Posted by GS300ToM
GIVE IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! let the man be lmao
Thank you!!! I wish I had 40 more sets of these parts so I could make everyone happy, but I don't.

I was ready to paypal you the money, when you told me we could work something out cause you had the whole cat back I.asked if you agreed on the priced shipped. next pm I get says that exhaust and wing are sold. But its all good, I feel better cause I'm not the only one.
Again, I apologize to the CL world, for not being able to respond to every PM within seconds of receiving it, and for not being on line 24/7 in order to get to everyone's message to their liking. As stated multiple times now, I responded to everyone with the same message, and those who got back to me first (when I was on line and able to speak with them) got the parts they paid for. Nobody was preferenced in any way, period.

Quick Reply: CA Parting out 01 GS300 show car