FL WTB:Lsportline Back Bumper

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-11, 07:49 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB:Lsportline Back Bumper

I know that it's a shot in dark........ Thanks in advance!
Old 04-19-11, 11:18 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by 03SPDESIGN
I know that it's a shot in dark........ Thanks in advance!
good luck took me 2 years almost to get one......
Old 04-20-11, 07:00 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

^^^ Thanks! Good thing u have one already........ lol
Old 04-20-11, 07:06 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 03SPDESIGN
^^^ Thanks! Good thing u have one already........ lol
yeah but i bite the bullet after waiting so long anf bought one that was in pretty bad shape. took the body shop about 2 days of prepping it (well they claim) after fixing it. although when i went to the body shop the other day you could still see a ripple. im hoping when they wet sand it, it goes away if not they gonna shoot it again

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/2ge...-full-kit.html

BTW it cost me double to fix this than what i paid (although i just noticed vince has it the other way around in post #1....i bought the rear and j-stuff bought the front)

dunno if this is still available

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/2ge...umper-etc.html

Last edited by sakataj; 04-20-11 at 07:23 AM.
Old 04-20-11, 08:49 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by sakataj
yeah but i bite the bullet after waiting so long anf bought one that was in pretty bad shape. took the body shop about 2 days of prepping it (well they claim) after fixing it. although when i went to the body shop the other day you could still see a ripple. im hoping when they wet sand it, it goes away if not they gonna shoot it again

BTW it cost me double to fix this than what i paid (although i just noticed vince has it the other way around in post #1....i bought the rear and j-stuff bought the front)

That suck on the one from Cali.............. Good Luck with the fix!

Thanks for the heads up on this one!! Just asked if it was still 4-sale.
Old 04-21-11, 05:19 PM
AutoBot
Pole Position

I still have it. Unfortunately it's in the shop getting painted and put on my car right now along with the other parts. After the member flaked on me I decided to see if it would fit my scheme or not on. We will see within the next few days.
Old 04-21-11, 05:22 PM
AutoBot
Pole Position

Thanks Brian for shooting him my way. Seems we will be twins soon if I end up keeping everything.
Old 04-22-11, 06:56 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by AutoBot
I still have it. Unfortunately it's in the shop getting painted and put on my car right now along with the other parts. After the member flaked on me I decided to see if it would fit my scheme or not on. We will see within the next few days.
Hit me back if it don't work out!
Old 04-22-11, 09:16 AM
AutoBot
Pole Position

Ill keep u informed
Old 04-22-11, 11:34 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by AutoBot
Thanks Brian for shooting him my way. Seems we will be twins soon if I end up keeping everything.
welcome....yeah except u have the l-sportline mesh and when i got my rear repaired we couldnt find anything that would work except a circular style mesh (as the mesh in this is actually for structural support) i dunno how thrilled i am about it....

ahhh twins....

hahaha just messing
Old 05-25-11, 07:07 AM
03SPDESIGN
Lexus Test Driver

BUMP! Still looking...........
Old 05-25-11, 11:15 AM
Rock-a-Lex
Lead Lap

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Yeah, this is a very nice kit! GL in finding your part. It took me about 2+ years as well to find all the parts to complete the kit. Each part I bought from a different person. Had everything prepped and painted; you can't even tell it was ever used. I love L-Sportline!
Old 05-25-11, 12:23 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

That dude should have sold you the rear for 200 at the most, but hey this is clublexus where people try to get top dollar even for damage items lol.
Old 05-25-11, 02:48 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by japspec
That dude should have sold you the rear for 200 at the most, but hey this is clublexus where people try to get top dollar even for damage items lol.
i didn't pay the price he asked.....somethings are handled privately in PM's and aren't made publically. i didn't know i had to announce what i ACTUALLY paid for the rear to people

he had a part i desperately wanted and wasnt willing to wait another 2 years to find.(i should have bought the one GSJAKE bought,or atleast i think it was him who bought it, when it was on ebay, it was brand new and painted ALBEIT not my right color but it was new and in great condition. it ended up being bought for like $600 for the whole kit and then sold on here for much much more) i paid what myself and vince though was fair....simple supply and demand. sometimes it is what it is when you want a RARE and DISCONTINUED item.....i would have cost me about the same to buy a good condition one and then painted it to match my color

it turned out well though IMHO. i finally made a appointment with a welding shop today to get the right canister repositioned to fit the rear better

Last edited by sakataj; 05-25-11 at 02:56 PM.
Old 05-25-11, 04:17 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

i didn't pay the price he asked.....somethings are handled privately in PM's and aren't made publically. i didn't know i had to announce what i ACTUALLY paid for the rear to people

he had a part i desperately wanted and wasnt willing to wait another 2 years to find.(i should have bought the one GSJAKE bought,or atleast i think it was him who bought it, when it was on ebay, it was brand new and painted ALBEIT not my right color but it was new and in great condition. it ended up being bought for like $600 for the whole kit and then sold on here for much much more) i paid what myself and vince though was fair....simple supply and demand. sometimes it is what it is when you want a RARE and DISCONTINUED item.....i would have cost me about the same to buy a good condition one and then painted it to match my color

it turned out well though IMHO. i finally made a appointment with a welding shop today to get the right canister repositioned to fit the rear better

Looks good man just as long as your happy with the purchase.

Quick Reply: FL WTB:Lsportline Back Bumper