CA FS LS460 Projectors [626]

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-11, 07:46 PM
Kyle Harty
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by bigguppy
Although this is probably sold; if you take the time to read everything is there as describe. I can vouch for Chris.
Chris? I've been talking to a guy named Brandon?
Old 07-22-11, 10:48 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by sgvGS3
relax, i gave a picture of something that was related to what i was selling. im not trying to rip anyone off before you make it out like im trying to cut corners. i put a discretion note that the picture was listed was not the actual item for sale and those who were interested could pm me for ACTUAL photos of the item.

SAKATAJ if you had any interest of the item you would have pm'd me directly asking for photos rather than bashing my forum. please take your criticism to another forum as you are wasting my time for the people who are actually interested.
i saw your discretion note...BTW i been trying to buy LS430's to do my retros for awhile so i wasnt just bashing your thread as you said. YOU ARE WASTING EVERYONES TIME LISTING A PICTURE OF A ITEM THAT ISNT YOURS, sure we see what that headlight looks like but so we know there is no damage or anything we typically wanna see pics of the ones YOUR selling. it will help you in future sales.... BTW u dont know me, nor have we EVER spoke so next time you wanna try and call me out saying im not interested and im bashing something PM me or report me. i DEF was interested but now i just will never buy ANYTHING from you EVER........ enjoy

Originally Posted by richie3888
Wow! I don't think they're trying to bash your thread but in my experience, having the actual pictures does help them sell quicker.
thanks........i was indeed DEF not trying to bash his thread
Old 07-22-11, 01:28 PM
sgvGS3
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thank you sakataj for giving life back to a dead forum as these have already been sold.

thank you for letting me know about your lack of interest in anything i will have for sale in the future.
Old 07-24-11, 08:20 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by sgvGS3
thank you for letting me know about your lack of interest in anything i will have for sale in the future.
your welcome