VA BIG Garage Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-11, 06:07 AM
ZippyGuy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Yohan
Hello This is my very first post on Club Lexus. Do you still have the Eibachs? I am not even sure that I am replying to the correct thread but I am interested. I actually only need the fronts. Any thoughts on the weight of the springs or what it might cost to have them shipped to the East Bay Cali? i really appreciate it!!
Here's the information regarding the Eibach springs from Eibach's website:

"PRO-KIT Performance Springs (Set of 4 Springs)

#1 Choice of Automotive Enthusiasts Worldwide!

High Performance Handling and Aggressive Good Looks
Lower Center of Gravity
Stop Quicker, Corner Faster and get Better MPG!*
Progressive Spring Design for Excellent Ride Quality
Million-Mile Warranty

The Eibach PRO-KIT is the perfect answer for most frequently-driven street cars. It's our legendary sport spring system that dramatically improves both a vehicle's performance and appearance.

PRO-KIT precisely lowers your car's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. When combined with Plus-1 or Plus-2 wheels and tires, the Eibach PRO-KIT is the finishing touch to a winning recipe for performance. PRO-KIT also reduces excessive fender-well clearance, making your car look just as hot as it performs.

Every Eibach PRO-KIT is designed and tested by our suspension engineers and performance driving professionals to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality. By using our proprietary, progressive spring design, PRO-KIT Performance Springs provide the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.

* Your results may vary. As we have learned from racing and independent testing has proved - lowering your car or truck's ride height also improves your aerodynamic efficiency by forcing more air over the car and less underneath (where most of the drag is found on any vehicle), resulting in higher top speeds on the track and better MPG on the highway."

I do not have the weight of these springs, I imagine it's similar to OEM. as far as splitting the springs up selling the fronts and backs separately, I am not willing to do that.
Old 08-12-11, 01:24 PM
ZippyGuy
Lexus Test Driver

All PM's responded to, thanks.
Old 08-15-11, 06:16 PM
ZippyGuy
Lexus Test Driver

All PM's responded to.
Old 08-18-11, 03:53 PM
ZippyGuy
Lexus Test Driver

Again, all PMs responded to. All items are up to date and the posting will be updated when funds are received.
Old 08-22-11, 05:04 PM
ZippyGuy
Lexus Test Driver

Rotora rears are SOLD. Thanks!
Old 08-26-11, 07:56 AM
ChiCityGS3
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pm sent about oem front rotors!
Old 08-26-11, 11:32 AM
ZippyGuy
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by ChiCityGS3
pm sent about oem front rotors!
PM responded to, thanks
Old 08-26-11, 07:24 PM
ZippyGuy
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by ZippyGuy
Here's the information regarding the Eibach springs from Eibach's website:

"PRO-KIT Performance Springs (Set of 4 Springs)

#1 Choice of Automotive Enthusiasts Worldwide!

High Performance Handling and Aggressive Good Looks
Lower Center of Gravity
Stop Quicker, Corner Faster and get Better MPG!*
Progressive Spring Design for Excellent Ride Quality
Million-Mile Warranty

The Eibach PRO-KIT is the perfect answer for most frequently-driven street cars. It's our legendary sport spring system that dramatically improves both a vehicle's performance and appearance.

PRO-KIT precisely lowers your car's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. When combined with Plus-1 or Plus-2 wheels and tires, the Eibach PRO-KIT is the finishing touch to a winning recipe for performance. PRO-KIT also reduces excessive fender-well clearance, making your car look just as hot as it performs.

Every Eibach PRO-KIT is designed and tested by our suspension engineers and performance driving professionals to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality. By using our proprietary, progressive spring design, PRO-KIT Performance Springs provide the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.

* Your results may vary. As we have learned from racing and independent testing has proved - lowering your car or truck's ride height also improves your aerodynamic efficiency by forcing more air over the car and less underneath (where most of the drag is found on any vehicle), resulting in higher top speeds on the track and better MPG on the highway."

I do not have the weight of these springs, I imagine it's similar to OEM. as far as splitting the springs up selling the fronts and backs separately, I am not willing to do that.
Point of clarification from a few of the PM low-balling the springs. These are BRAND NEW, IN THE BOX sprints having never even been opened.

Thanks - Marty
Old 08-26-11, 07:31 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,271 Likes on 1,378 Posts

Sorry, you've exceeded the max bumps allowed. You can relist the remaining items after 9/10