TX Custom Fabricated GS400 Throttle Body w/2JZGE Y-Pipe,Sensors,& Throttle Cable Bracket

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-11, 12:49 PM
JeffTsai
Lexus Fanatic

Received 43 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Custom Fabricated GS400 Throttle Body w/2JZGE Y-Pipe,Sensors,& Throttle Cable Bracket

I'm selling a custom fabbed intake y-pipe with GS400 Throttle body that I custom built for my car.

Everything is custom fitted including the throtle cable bracket (ask anyone that's done a GS4 TB and they will tell you that is a huge pain in the butt), flanges, and everything. This is ready to bolt in and go!

This took some serious custom fabrication and time to build. There was a LOT of time spent going back and fourth testing and re-testing fitment. Took me about 2 days of working, about 4-5 hours per day to finish this piece.

I'm building a custom front facing intake manifold so I'm getting rid of this part. Absolutely nothing wrong, and this one works perfectly. I just took it off a few days ago. Getting ready to tear my car down and rebuild for more power.

Selling for $500 shipped.
I think that's pretty reasonable, these TB go for around 250 alone, then the included y-pipe and all the time in custom fab work is worth way more than $250 if you took it to a shop to do.

Has a custom throttle cable bracket ready to bolt onto the stock throttle cable.

Chamfered the edges to give the air a smoother flow.

Top stock TB, bottom GS400 TB.

GS400 TB size

Stock 2JZ-GE TB size

Pix of the TB on my car on the old setup.

Old 10-22-11, 01:47 PM
FinLIFE
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts

I can see why you would want to build a front facing manifold..nice piece and glws.
Old 10-24-11, 03:21 PM
JeffTsai
Lexus Fanatic

FYI, this will work for a non turbo GS300 as well. It is the same diameter pipe as the SRT intake. Normally they need a reduction coupler, but with this TB the intake will go straight in without a reducer. Upgrade the stock puny throttle body to this beast for extra flow
Old 11-01-11, 11:36 PM
starfyrels
Account under Legal Action - Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you'll part out I'll buy the oem gs4 throttle body..
Old 12-09-11, 02:21 PM
kxm2239
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

do u still have the Throttle Body ? if yes where R u located and how much do u want for it? and do u think IF I will gain any hp with it?

I do already have 3 inch intake with a safc neo , headers and exhaust u think how much more will I gain on it with this Throttle Body?
Old 12-11-11, 08:25 PM
JeffTsai
Lexus Fanatic

Sorry it's sold already. This upgraded TB is mainly for boosted higher HP cars. The stock 2JZGE throttle body can handle around 500whp range or so without too much fuss. When you start aiming for higher is when you really need this TB upgrade.