HI Universal Air Suspension

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-12, 05:55 PM
usa5655
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BBRolex
PHML has no power in this transaction. He just got ****ed and the dumbass seller is a douch bag.

Dont know what to do now bro..
And how am i suppose to trust people on clublexus
Even when they have a voucher...
This ****ing sucks
Old 05-07-12, 09:25 PM
GS300ToM
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by usa5655
I send it as a gift..
But i paid the fees...

hella hurt !!!
Old 05-07-12, 09:36 PM
masboy
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I'm not trying to make things worse, but I met PHML few years back, he's a nice guy, pretty sure he can help you on this. Have you PM him yet ? Try keep contacting with him, since he seems know "Josh" in person.

Funny i found this link below in PHML signature. I feel your pain man, $1500 is not a pocket change for some people.

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
The voucher must be comfortable in putting their reputation on our forum on the line and take personal accountability for your sale, so anybody that vouches for you under those conditions may also be banned from the classifieds.

Some other considerations related to vouchers you should know about...

VOUCHERS READ THIS (or why someone might not want to vouch for you): A request for a vouch is not to be taken lightly: If you don't know someone well, keep in mind YOU are putting your account at risk to make good any problem with the transaction. You become the person who will chase down the seller if they don't send the item or it is not as described to help resolve the situation. If there is an issue and you don't perform this duty, your account is at risk of losing classifieds access or other restriction.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/whe...d-read-me.html
Old 05-07-12, 09:49 PM
itsjeffrey
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Smh. Good thing i didnt see this ad when it was for sale... Hope everything turns out good.
Old 05-07-12, 10:21 PM
usa5655
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by masboy
I'm not trying to make things worse, but I met PHML few years back, he's a nice guy, pretty sure he can help you on this. Have you PM him yet ? Try keep contacting with him, since he seems know "Josh" in person.

Funny i found this link below in PHML signature. I feel your pain man, $1500 is not a pocket change for some people.

PHML is trying to help me and he did talked to the seller two weeks ago and now there is no response from the seller....

yes i know..1500 is not a pocket change..for some people bro...
the seller seemed really nice person and he even reply back to PHML..
but now im not getting any information...
i really need someones help right now...
Old 05-07-12, 10:22 PM
usa5655
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by itsjeffrey
Smh. Good thing i didnt see this ad when it was for sale... Hope everything turns out good.
hope so...
Old 05-07-12, 10:33 PM
usa5655
Lexus Test Driver

okay i got this message from PHML two weeks ago 4/24/2012

this is from seller to PHML

***** Hey Pete.. I'm very sorry for all this.. First off.. I reopened a PayPal acct since I have a new email.. To verify bank acct.. They put change into my acct. that took 2-3 days.. He deposited cash.. PayPal to PayPal is instant.. Well as you know it takes 3-4 days to transfer from PayPal to bank. Once it cleared I started process of removing the kit.. Bro my schedule is hectic with work and travel which I explained.. Got very sick and I'm without a phone. Im not trying to burn u or him.. But my car have been on jacks for the past week.. I need at least 2 more days tops to get everything off the car and shipped.. I'm paying for the shipping.. I just need the time.. I'm sorry Pete.. I've had unforeseen setbacks bro and it's very hard with all the pressure going on around me.. I have a friend coming to help me tomorrow.. Then wed. Shipped..! I'll get back to u for the next update.. Thanks and I apologize for all this..*****

and after this i been just waiting and waiting......
Old 05-08-12, 02:22 AM
laoboiGS3
Pole Position

Man. This really sucks. Especially since it wa your first CL purchase. I've bought quite a few things on here but not anything 1k+
Hope all goes well and it gets settled.
Old 05-08-12, 07:29 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by masboy

thats true and all but i dont really see them doing anything to another moderator.....plus pete is a good guy, he apparently just vouched for a bad egg.

its weird though,when i have reported bad sales to the mod staff the post gets closed everytime so as i was told "the OP/buyer couldnt come back on here and change anything....." so im surprised this is still open

OP have you tried going to DaveGs4 or another moderator to find the next steps you should take...btw i learned my lesson about gifting a payment to people from another member on this site, just dont do it. Oh yeah call paypal even though u gifted it they may let u open a dispute, they did for me but i been a member since July of 2000 and a paypal advantage member for the last several years (meaning you spend 5k + a year through them) so i dunno if this is why they let me but its worth a try you know?
Old 05-08-12, 05:10 PM
usa5655
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by laoboiGS3
Man. This really sucks. Especially since it wa your first CL purchase. I've bought quite a few things on here but not anything 1k+
Hope all goes well and it gets settled.
I know man...i cant believe this is actually happening on clublexus
And he even had a voucher
Old 05-08-12, 05:15 PM
usa5655
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by sakataj
thats true and all but i dont really see them doing anything to another moderator.....plus pete is a good guy, he apparently just vouched for a bad egg.

its weird though,when i have reported bad sales to the mod staff the post gets closed everytime so as i was told "the OP/buyer couldnt come back on here and change anything....." so im surprised this is still open

OP have you tried going to DaveGs4 or another moderator to find the next steps you should take...btw i learned my lesson about gifting a payment to people from another member on this site, just dont do it. Oh yeah call paypal even though u gifted it they may let u open a dispute, they did for me but i been a member since July of 2000 and a paypal advantage member for the last several years (meaning you spend 5k + a year through them) so i dunno if this is why they let me but its worth a try you know?
Thank u for the info. I guess i will try with paypal
I just wish someone could help me out with this since hawii is a small place

I wouldnt mine if it was few hundreds..
But this is over $1000++...
Which i work really hard to earn that..
Old 05-08-12, 05:51 PM
cgonzalez
Rookie

I don't understand how since he's a mod everyone is like "well he just vouched for a douch or bad egg" As it states in the rules. VOUCHERS READ THIS (or why someone might not want to vouch for you): A request for a vouch is not to be taken lightly: If you don't know someone well, keep in mind YOU are putting your account at risk to make good any problem with the transaction.
I'm just saying, I don't think that's right you buy something that's vouched for by a mod and it still goes south!!! What vouch can you trust!!!!
I hope u get your money back bro I hate unhonest ppl
Old 05-08-12, 07:42 PM
usa5655
Lexus Test Driver

Yes...u dont know how i feel about this.....
Like i said before...i trust the seller since he had a good voucher
But now its all bad....
How am i suppose to trust people on the fourm even when they have the voucher
This is sad bro..
Old 05-08-12, 10:44 PM
HangLoose
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I guess this is a lesson all should learn about payments through gift.
Old 05-09-12, 12:05 AM
usa5655
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by HangLoose
I guess this is a lesson all should learn about payments through gift.
what are the difference ??

Quick Reply: HI Universal Air Suspension