f/s grill and shift knob

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-03, 04:56 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

hey bit

you are very right $50 or $5000 would not make a dent or scratch in my wallet. keeping up face in such a great place as this (club lexus) is worth more to me .

i did just that and pm'd stealther and said just send it back to me and i will paypal your money back . up till now i hear nothing from himbut i get these attacks from evryone else. dont you guys think that if you bought something and were unhappy the first thing is to get in contact with the seller and see what the seller is willing to do about it . well that what i would do before dragging his name all over the place . a wood and leather mint shift **** goes for around $90 to $150 here in this forum. why was this one sold for $50 , because it had some wear . now again my opinion and anothers opionion might differ. the picture hes showing is amplified beacuse the one i sent was not that bad ( maybe he rubbed it a bit more) and he is also taking a closeup shot in bright light . my description was based on what i saw looking down at the **** on the console.

i got this **** from the new car i just got to replace the crashed one , this **** i had for just a couple of days .

i have truly no ill feelings for stealther , but moderators , dont you think at the very least he could have pm'd me for a refund before going through all of this. lets be honest about it . there are many others in this forum who have bought from me with never a problem.

i hope you guys can just ease up off of me just a bit for this is not what i expected from this club that i live on daily and constantly talk about.

Old 05-07-03, 04:59 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

dex

why are you being so scarcastic to me . i made a mistake a honest mistake and you want to take this to africa and back .

man i am truly saddened today from what i read and from a moderator who should try and keep the peace

i hope things will go on
Old 05-07-03, 05:07 PM
Stealther
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, I've been out most of the day and just got back to check messages. First of all, thanks to everyone for the messages of support. When I wrote the message and posted the pictures I was indeed irritated and I did not contact lexforlife about the level of dissatisfaction that I had. Was this fair to lexforlife? Perhaps it was, perhaps not, I do hope that me taking this action will encourage him to be more accurate and descriptive (or better yet get a camera) in the future. $50 is not a lot of money for a shift **** in good condition, but LexusPride had the same thinking I had when I saw the ****.

I sure as heck wouldn't ADD something in that condition to my car
lexforlife has PM'd me an offer to refund me. I will take him up on that offer and update this thread with the results. This time however I'll wait for my refund before shipping back the ****, it's his turn to trust me.

Thanks again, lets keep it civil and see where it gets us.
Old 05-07-03, 05:07 PM
///MDex
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by lexforlife
i made a mistake a honest mistake and you want to take this to africa and back .

man i am truly saddened today from what i read and from a moderator who should try and keep the peace

i hope things will go on
Yep, but I have to shed some blood sometimes to keep the peace - thanks for your vote of disappointment. Also part of my job is to look out for the entire population of CL, even you.

If you would have just fessed up to making a mistake in the first place, instead of dancing around "opinions", calling names, and trying to downplay this entire situation, you could have afforded to same some face.

I hope this situation is resolved. CL will go on, somehow.