FS: LMS Full SS Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-07, 11:32 AM
Turkf26
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: LMS Full SS Exhaust

Have for a sale a used but in good condition LMS full catback exhaust. I have used the exhaust for a couple months now and truly love the sound. I am putting the car back to stock so i no longer need this exhaust now. The previous owner of the exhaust had the 2 slip fit joints welded as well as the drivers side muffler to pipe welded. The explanation for this was to have the drivers side muffler sit a bit higher to make both muffler even...

The exhaust fits great and sounds great plus gives you a good amount of power too I do not want to ship the exhaust so would prefer local pickup/meet someone half way. The exhaust retails for 1200.00+ shipping so 600.00 picked up is what i am asking for it.

This is the only pic of the exhaust that i have at the moment but will post more pics later.
Old 05-06-07, 02:56 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Turkf26
Have for a sale a used but in good condition LMS full catback exhaust. I have used the exhaust for a couple months now and truly love the sound. I am putting the car back to stock so i no longer need this exhaust now. The previous owner of the exhaust had the 2 slip fit joints welded as well as the drivers side muffler to pipe welded. The explanation for this was to have the drivers side muffler sit a bit higher to make both muffler even...

The exhaust fits great and sounds great plus gives you a good amount of power too I do not want to ship the exhaust so would prefer local pickup/meet someone half way. The exhaust retails for 1200.00+ shipping so 600.00 picked up is what i am asking for it.

This is the only pic of the exhaust that i have at the moment but will post more pics later.
Great price for this great exhaust. Others only compare to price but not gains in power and sound.
Here are real world dyno results and a pic from my wifies car, to help anyone decide on this. Good luck with the sale.

Old 05-06-07, 11:07 PM
Turkf26
Driver

thanks for the dyno sheet. Even though i only have a 250, i could tell a big difference in the upper RPMS with and without the exhaust.

if you look at the pic of your wifes car, you can tell a bit that the left muffler sits a little too far to the right. The previous owner corrected this by moving the muffler over a bit to the left and welded it. I love the way this exhaust sounds and performs!
Old 05-07-07, 12:52 AM
twsti
Driver

where in s/cal ? and want to sell you front x package lip spoiler?
Old 05-07-07, 01:37 AM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Turkf26
if you look at the pic of your wifes car, you can tell a bit that the left muffler sits a little too far to the right. The previous owner corrected this by moving the muffler over a bit to the left and welded it.
Good to know we are not the only one with this condition. Yea, I've known since the first day it was on the car. LMS knows too. I think it has been remedied on the newer ones. It realy has not been a big issue. It has not rubbed or melted the rear lip of the ground effects kit. We just love the way this exhaust sounds. Non like it. GL on the sale.
-Will
Old 05-07-07, 01:42 AM
pylee257
Lead Lap

gotta say that i love the LMS. GL with the sale man
Old 05-07-07, 09:36 AM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is a true dual correct?
Old 05-07-07, 10:34 AM
Turkf26
Driver

correct it is a full SS exhaust. It is not "street legal" because it does eliminate the 2nd cats but the sound and power are totally worth the risk

I am located in Norcal between Sac and SF.
Old 05-18-07, 02:14 PM
asutrent
Driver School Candidate

It is exhaust compatible with the 350?
Old 05-18-07, 06:51 PM
Turkf26
Driver

yes it is. I bought it off an owner who had it on a 350 so it works with both the 250 and 350.
Old 05-19-07, 10:42 AM
diljay
Driver School Candidate

does this possibly throw any CELS since this has no cats?
Old 05-22-07, 01:00 PM
pylee257
Lead Lap

no it does'nt. the o2 sensors are placed after the primary cats which are in your header. what the LMS exhaust does is it deletes the secondary cats close to the middle of your car.
Old 05-22-07, 03:35 PM
asutrent
Driver School Candidate

why are you selling the exhaust. The only thing that worries me is the sound level. Is this extremely loud?
Old 05-22-07, 06:09 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by pylee257
no it does'nt. the o2 sensors are placed after the primary cats which are in your header. what the LMS exhaust does is it deletes the secondary cats close to the middle of your car.
Here is a pic of the cats that are removed in the LMS exhaust.

Here is a pic of the LMS exhaust with the cats deleted. Note the location of the sub o2 sensors. The front Y pipe you see bolt up to the primary cats. Absolutely no CEL problems with this exhaust. As far as sound level. You will need to hear it in person to decide for yourself as it is subjective.
Old 05-24-07, 03:02 PM
ben_r_
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome man! I wish I had the money to put towards that!

Quick Reply: FS: LMS Full SS Exhaust