OR [F/S]BRAND NEW 06-08 GFX FSPORT REAR LIP 1G1 (Tungsten pearl) / Megan Adj. Toe arm

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-10, 01:41 PM
hojin4eva
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default [F/S]BRAND NEW 06-08 GFX FSPORT REAR LIP 1G1 (Tungsten pearl) / Megan Adj. Toe arm

SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU

Hello,

I am selling brand new

GFX FSPORT REAR LIP 06 - 08
COLOR CODE 1G1 Tungsten Pearl
SOLD

Megan Racing adjustable Rear Toe control arm for camber issues
SOLD!!!!

Please pm me if you interested.

Last edited by hojin4eva; 02-09-10 at 01:47 PM.
Old 02-02-10, 12:16 AM
hojin4eva
Rookie

bump.......
Old 02-03-10, 05:24 PM
hojin4eva
Rookie

bumpbump..
Old 02-06-10, 12:06 PM
hojin4eva
Rookie

Megan arm sold!!! Stilll have the lip
Old 02-06-10, 06:00 PM
cro126
Pole Position

pics of gfx rear. thanks. pm me
Old 02-07-10, 12:27 AM
hojin4eva
Rookie

Originally Posted by cro126
pics of gfx rear. Thanks. Pm me
pm sent!
Old 02-07-10, 12:33 AM
hojin4eva
Rookie

Low baller please do not pm me!! I hate you !!!
If you dont have money just dont buy it, or buy something cheaper.

It says price = firm. If i feel like to reduce the price i will do that.

If you can find better price then prove me!!!!!!!!
Dont just say "i can buy this for cheaper"
so what? If you can buy this for cheaper then buy it from there.
If you can prove me that you can buy this for cheaper i will beat that price no problem, but you should provide me either their phone number or the website.

Thank you for the understanding
Old 02-07-10, 08:48 AM
Lexo_Tony
Pole Position

Seems like you had issues......lol!! Caps ftw!!!!
Old 02-07-10, 01:49 PM
hojin4eva
Rookie

Originally Posted by Lexo_Tony
Seems like you had issues......lol!! Caps ftw!!!!

I am sorry, I was irritated..
people being cheapass.
I remember S/M at Greddy told me people in x forum is cheap,
but I guess he was wrong.
Old 02-07-10, 02:30 PM
aznpapaya
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by hojin4eva
I am sorry, I was irritated..
people being cheapass.
I remember S/M at Greddy told me people in x forum is cheap,
but I guess he was wrong.
alright first off im sorry if i pissed you off, second i think dont think people are cheap when they buy from somewhere else for cheaper, its call common sense/intelligent(that why a lot of people shop online, because they can get the same exact thing for cheap!)

2nd, here proof that you can buy the rear gfx for cheaper.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Groun...item27ae572b49

its $99+49shipping=$148 but right now you can get 10% cb from bing, so you save $10 which makes it 138. but a couple dollars doesn't really matter, what matter is that the one from ebay is from a reputable LEXUS DEALERSHIP! so you know that you wont have any issue with the item, even if change your mind and return it. whereas, no offense, you who been on this forum for almost 3 yrs and only had 65(including 7 that was on this thread). so for a peace of mine i rather buy from ebay since the price are pretty much the same. just my 2cent

Last edited by aznpapaya; 02-07-10 at 02:34 PM.
Old 02-07-10, 10:31 PM
hojin4eva
Rookie

Originally Posted by aznpapaya
alright first off im sorry if i pissed you off, second i think dont think people are cheap when they buy from somewhere else for cheaper, its call common sense/intelligent(that why a lot of people shop online, because they can get the same exact thing for cheap!)

2nd, here proof that you can buy the rear gfx for cheaper.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Groun...item27ae572b49

its $99+49shipping=$148 but right now you can get 10% cb from bing, so you save $10 which makes it 138. but a couple dollars doesn't really matter, what matter is that the one from ebay is from a reputable LEXUS DEALERSHIP! so you know that you wont have any issue with the item, even if change your mind and return it. whereas, no offense, you who been on this forum for almost 3 yrs and only had 65(including 7 that was on this thread). so for a peace of mine i rather buy from ebay since the price are pretty much the same. just my 2cent
Hmm.. well maybe you dont remember me, you sent me PM long time ago
about my rear lip (Yeah it was on sale while ago). You asked for discount so I did (just like this time) You told me Sewell Lexus sell for SAME price, SO WHAT?
why didnt you purchase this in that time?

Now, you PMed me again asked for discount so I did give you discount
DID YOU CALL West Minster Lexus? when I called them they told me no more Tungsten Pearl last time. BING Discount? link for 10% discount please, because I have searched over bing but never show me any 10% discount for this lip through Bing - ebay. I personally use bing search but hmm... doesnt work for this lip
Anyway, If you were told that they have 1G1 Why dont you purchase this from them? If you figured out West Minster have this for cheaper why did you pmed me in the first place when it says Firm Price. You clearly PMed me few days later said, " i've been search around and i found out that i could get the exact same thing bnib for cheaper then what you are asking"
SO what??

Reputation?
I dont just post here and waste page number. If you want
call Greddy talk to Fernando or Quincy or call Tanabe James or you can call Mackinindustries (VOLK RACING) Steve or you name it
I will verify myself through them, if you willing to call them ask for reputation you can Pm me for my name and company
well..
I never thought that having more postings in this forum will have more reputation
sorry I was in this market for 10 years and have multiple IDs in different forums but I havent learn that yet I am idiot.. but thanks now I understood.

Common sense/intelligent- Yeah I know what that is, obviously not low balling.

Again, maybe you dont remember me but I remember you last time asking for same question and discount, but all the sudden you did not purchase item from me or from other websites.

Sorry I was just irritated

If you want I will let you purchase this for $120 shipped to your door.

Last edited by hojin4eva; 02-07-10 at 11:41 PM.
Old 02-08-10, 01:03 AM
aznpapaya
Lead Lap

Hmm.. well maybe you dont remember me, you sent me PM long time ago
about my rear lip (Yeah it was on sale while ago). You asked for discount so I did (just like this time) You told me Sewell Lexus sell for SAME price, SO WHAT?
why didnt you purchase this in that time?
im sorry but unfortunately i dont remember you, and if what you said is true then i asked for a discount back then like i did now probally because i think that it was over price and if it was at a reasonable price would buy it right there and then. what do you mean by "SO WHAT?", maybe you're one of those people who are ballin and have tons of money to blow, but im sorry i not, i work hard for my money so i tend to want to get the best bang for my buck. im not sure why i didn't purchase it back then was probally because i thought it was over price.

DID YOU CALL West Minster Lexus? when I called them they told me no more Tungsten Pearl last time. BING Discount? link for 10% discount please, because I have searched over bing but never show me any 10% discount for this lip through Bing - ebay. I personally use bing search but hmm... doesnt work for this lip
Anyway, If you were told that they have 1G1 Why dont you purchase this from them? If you figured out West Minster have this for cheaper why did you pmed me in the first place when it says Firm Price. You clearly PMed me few days later said, " i've been search around and i found out that i could get the exact same thing bnib for cheaper then what you are asking"
SO what??

no im sorry i cant say that i have, but in the listing under the heading it said that they have silver, so im assuming that they have TP in stock or else why would they said that.

here's a pics of the link, check the date and time in the corner if you dont believe me

-odd how i got it and you didn't, stupid mircosoft.
-again sorry im not a ballin like you, so i have to try to buy the stuffs that are cheaper like everyone else, again im sorry, please try to understand my situation.

Reputation?
I dont just post here and waste page number. If you want
call Greddy talk to Fernando or Quincy or call Tanabe James or you can call Mackinindustries (VOLK RACING) Steve or you name it
I will verify myself through them, if you willing to call them ask for reputation you can Pm me for my name and company
well..
I never thought that having more postings in this forum will have more reputation
sorry I was in this market for 10 years and have multiple IDs in different forums but I havent learn that yet I am idiot.. but thanks now I understood.
WOW!!! how could i have not known you were a celebrity, my bad. I truly apologize for not recognizing you and giving the respect you deserve. but you gotta understand, all i see is a SN and thats it, no name, no info, no background, no nothing. so how the hell i no if you're legit. unless im psyche!! duh, my bad, next time i'll be sure to tap into my psyche power and know who im dealing with first.

Common sense/intelligent- Yeah I know what that is, obviously not low balling.

Again, maybe you dont remember me but I remember you last time asking for same question and discount, but all the sudden you did not purchase item from me or from other websites.

Sorry I was just irritated

If you want I will let you purchase this for $120 shipped to your door.
-im sorry but i dont understand why you keep using the word "low balling", yes did ask that you reduced the price, but thats because your price were higher then others. i think it's something call price match. or maybe im wrong, who knows im just a low baller right?
-how did you know that i didn't purchase it from other website? oh no did you hack my computer?

sorry i just hate people who call me cheap. never a low baller tho, so cant comment on how i feel bout it.

$120, but naw i can't do that, if i do then im nothing but a no good stickin low baller. so thanks but no thanks. glws tho.

Last edited by aznpapaya; 02-08-10 at 01:12 AM.
Old 02-08-10, 12:45 PM
hojin4eva
Rookie

1. Read ebay auction description carefully, it says
call for color availability.

2. Bing cash back is not available on this particular item
'read Bing cash back carefully' Every single item is NOT
eligible for 10% cash back
Check your screenshot it says Wii not GFX LIP.
Try GFX LIP OR LEXUS LIP OR WHATEVER
and see whether its eligible for 10% cash back. Maybe I am
stupid because its not working for this particular lip.
If you can provide screenshot again NOT WII NOT SONY
NOT XBOX NOT GREDDY NOT VOLK BUT LEXUS GFX FSPORT LIP
maybe my computer sucks and stupid MS bing wont let me have
discount on GFX Lip

3. I am sorry, you did not purchase the lip from Sewell few months ago
because you PMed me few days ago for this lip. This is clear evidence that
you havent purchased lip yet. YES! I am not hacker but you just said
you didnt call WM Lexus which mean you havent purchased yet!!!
Not from me or Sewell or even WM Lexus. Obviously WM Lexus dont have it
and bing cash back doesnt work for this lip. Yeah this is not WII.

4. Whole purpose of this tread was to sell my items not
argue something you didnt even check correctly.
I do not understand why you keep assuming you did everyting correctly.

5. HERE IS WHAT I REALLY TRYING TO TELL YOU,
THE WAY YOU ASK IS WRONG. THE WAY YOU TRY TO BARGAIN IS WRONG.

YOU SHOULD HAVE PMed ME AND SAID "I have found this lip over at xxxx for $xxx , can you please match this price or beat this price?"

You have PMed me and said "i've been search around and i found out that i could get the exact same thing bnib for cheaper then what you are asking."
SO What? Where? How much? What you want me to do? I am the seller
should I offer you "would you please my lip for $50 shipped?"

I cannot help you if you have bad memory, check your old PM box,
you have PMed me couple month ago and you did samething just like this time. Price? check my postings, was over priced couple months ago?
I guess Sewell and ebay was over priced in that time, oh and yeah, bing didnt offer discount either.

Sorry..

im sorry but unfortunately i dont remember you, and if what you said is true then i asked for a discount back then like i did now probally because i think that it was over price and if it was at a reasonable price would buy it right there and then. what do you mean by "SO WHAT?", maybe you're one of those people who are ballin and have tons of money to blow, but im sorry i not, i work hard for my money so i tend to want to get the best bang for my buck. im not sure why i didn't purchase it back then was probally because i thought it was over price.

no im sorry i cant say that i have, but in the listing under the heading it said that they have silver, so im assuming that they have TP in stock or else why would they said that.

here's a pics of the link, check the date and time in the corner if you dont believe me

-odd how i got it and you didn't, stupid mircosoft.
-again sorry im not a ballin like you, so i have to try to buy the stuffs that are cheaper like everyone else, again im sorry, please try to understand my situation.

WOW!!! how could i have not known you were a celebrity, my bad. I truly apologize for not recognizing you and giving the respect you deserve. but you gotta understand, all i see is a SN and thats it, no name, no info, no background, no nothing. so how the hell i no if you're legit. unless im psyche!! duh, my bad, next time i'll be sure to tap into my psyche power and know who im dealing with first.

-im sorry but i dont understand why you keep using the word "low balling", yes did ask that you reduced the price, but thats because your price were higher then others. i think it's something call price match. or maybe im wrong, who knows im just a low baller right?
-how did you know that i didn't purchase it from other website? oh no did you hack my computer?

sorry i just hate people who call me cheap. never a low baller tho, so cant comment on how i feel bout it.

$120, but naw i can't do that, if i do then im nothing but a no good stickin low baller. so thanks but no thanks. glws tho.
Old 02-08-10, 04:43 PM
aznpapaya
Lead Lap

1. Read ebay auction description carefully, it says
call for color availability.
and if you read it carefully too it say GREY....

2. Bing cash back is not available on this particular item
'read Bing cash back carefully' Every single item is NOT
eligible for 10% cash back
Check your screenshot it says Wii not GFX LIP.
Try GFX LIP OR LEXUS LIP OR WHATEVER
and see whether its eligible for 10% cash back. Maybe I am
stupid because its not working for this particular lip.
If you can provide screenshot again NOT WII NOT SONY
NOT XBOX NOT GREDDY NOT VOLK BUT LEXUS GFX FSPORT LIP
maybe my computer sucks and stupid MS bing wont let me have
discount on GFX Lip

oh snap i got 10% from bing, maybe mircosoft think a lip is a wii too. holy cow. or it could be because someone here dont know how to use bing! guess who? a little advise tho, next time if you dont know what you're talking about please dont advise others, thanks you. but maybe im wrong cause who knows, im not a ballin 10 yr of experience famous celebrity on all the forums. my bad if im wrong.

3. I am sorry, you did not purchase the lip from Sewell few months ago
because you PMed me few days ago for this lip. This is clear evidence that
you havent purchased lip yet. YES! I am not hacker but you just said
you didnt call WM Lexus which mean you havent purchased yet!!!
Not from me or Sewell or even WM Lexus. Obviously WM Lexus dont have it
and bing cash back doesnt work for this lip. Yeah this is not WII.

5. HERE IS WHAT I REALLY TRYING TO TELL YOU,
THE WAY YOU ASK IS WRONG. THE WAY YOU TRY TO BARGAIN IS WRONG.

YOU SHOULD HAVE PMed ME AND SAID "I have found this lip over at xxxx for $xxx , can you please match this price or beat this price?"

You have PMed me and said "i've been search around and i found out that i could get the exact same thing bnib for cheaper then what you are asking."
SO What? Where? How much? What you want me to do? I am the seller
should I offer you "would you please my lip for $50 shipped?"
thanks for the lesson man, now i know how to buy something. coulda swear bargaining was still in.

you have PMed me couple month ago and you did samething just like this time. Price? check my postings, was over priced couple months ago?
I guess Sewell and ebay was over priced in that time, oh and yeah, bing didnt offer discount either.
.Sorry..
yes they did, its always been at least 8%.

PS: my bad
Old 02-08-10, 05:26 PM
hojin4eva
Rookie

and if you read it carefully too it say GREY....

oh snap i got 10% from bing, maybe mircosoft think a lip is a wii too. holy cow. or it could be because someone here dont know how to use bing! guess who? a little advise tho, next time if you dont know what you're talking about please dont advise others, thanks you. but maybe im wrong cause who knows, im not a ballin 10 yr of experience famous celebrity on all the forums. my bad if im wrong.

thanks for the lesson man, now i know how to buy something. coulda swear bargaining was still in.

yes they did, its always been at least 8%.

PS: my bad

Your first picture shows wii My bad

Yeah grey on the top of the description
if you read carefully call for availability-

wow now you can purchase this for 138.09 !! !!!
you will receive $9.90 cashback within 60 DAYS!
almost 2 dollars cheaper than what I offer and yeah good reputation Lexus dealer but sorry silver is not available!
10yr in the aftermarket business sucks because I am idiot cannot even use bing discount corretly! sorry

Now you learned lesson = search carefully, ask discount propertly
and dont hijack other people's thread.

"Quote:

.Sorry..

yes they did, its always been at least 8%."

Buy it from Sewell or WML with Bing discount or other website!
you havent done this for over 5 month (You PMed me last september)

Now you can remember me so dont PM me again

and lets stop here wasting time

Thank you

Last edited by hojin4eva; 02-08-10 at 05:29 PM.

Quick Reply: OR [F/S]BRAND NEW 06-08 GFX FSPORT REAR LIP 1G1 (Tungsten pearl) / Megan Adj. Toe arm