CA FS: HKS hi-power exhaust and INVIDIA midpipe

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-10, 02:41 PM
DaNiELx626
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FIrst of all, if you don't know my situation... don't be blurting out ****.. there was another CL member that offered him 550 but I decided to pay him more for the whole setup.. which was an extra $50. This guy didn't know that shipping would cost him that much, so i decided to chip in an extra bill for shipping. This was such a deal so even if I paid the full deal for shipping I wouldn't of mind. Therefore, I am not trying to get that extra "400"... Yes it is used.. for like what? 3k mileage? which is still in mint condition.. AKA almost brand new..
Old 07-25-10, 03:32 PM
eframsal
Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

unbelievable. i post a response to a seller that there price might be a bit too steep and I get ripped from other "big dawgs". And here there seems to be a feeding frenzy and no defense is offered other than from the op.
Old 07-25-10, 08:05 PM
windex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mistuhdan
FIrst of all, if you don't know my situation... don't be blurting out ****.. there was another CL member that offered him 550 but I decided to pay him more for the whole setup.. which was an extra $50. This guy didn't know that shipping would cost him that much, so i decided to chip in an extra bill for shipping. This was such a deal so even if I paid the full deal for shipping I wouldn't of mind. Therefore, I am not trying to get that extra "400"... Yes it is used.. for like what? 3k mileage? which is still in mint condition.. AKA almost brand new..
Unless you paid him 250-300 to ship this... you are still trying to come up. The reason I posted in here is because you posted in HERBros thread agreeing with me about him asking for a bit too much... this is the same thing here. Im not trying to yuck your yum so to speak but used is used no matter what and you are asking almost full price and about 150-200 more than any HKS I have seen for sale on CL. The midpipe you are actually trying to get 20 more than it is shipped new.
Goodluck with the sale but at the prices you are asking I dont think there will be one.
Old 07-25-10, 08:29 PM
DaNiELx626
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by windex
Unless you paid him 250-300 to ship this... you are still trying to come up. The reason I posted in here is because you posted in HERBros thread agreeing with me about him asking for a bit too much... this is the same thing here. Im not trying to yuck your yum so to speak but used is used no matter what and you are asking almost full price and about 150-200 more than any HKS I have seen for sale on CL. The midpipe you are actually trying to get 20 more than it is shipped new.
Goodluck with the sale but at the prices you are asking I dont think there will be one.
Lol.. midpipe pending...

plus.. you even know what your talking? USED IS USED. Agree with that.. heard of the words MINT~CONDITION? why cant it be 200 bucks off the "NEW" hks? you wanna tell me why? so your saying that if i bought a NEW hks for 2 weeks and set it in my closet and then try to sell it again? you want me to cut that to LITERALLY half the price with LITERALLY no scratches and etc? AKA "MINT CONDITION"? Is that what ur trying to say?
Old 07-25-10, 08:42 PM
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

vouch for mistuhdan. don't mind the thread trolls and penny pinchers.
Old 07-25-10, 09:28 PM
windex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mistuhdan
Lol.. midpipe pending...

plus.. you even know what your talking? USED IS USED. Agree with that.. heard of the words MINT~CONDITION? why cant it be 200 bucks off the "NEW" hks? you wanna tell me why? so your saying that if i bought a NEW hks for 2 weeks and set it in my closet and then try to sell it again? you want me to cut that to LITERALLY half the price with LITERALLY no scratches and etc? AKA "MINT CONDITION"? Is that what ur trying to say?
I dont know where on earth you can pay 800 for an 580 exhaust (http://www.vr-speed.com/store/hks-hi...08-p-1835.html) 3000 miles is 3000 miles (your closet must drive a lot) why pay almost new price for a used item? would you buy a mint used car for above what it stickered for? The answer would be no. That is all I am saying.
Old 07-26-10, 12:14 AM
UmattWayO
Driver

I dont think that is even the issue at hand anymore,
the fact of the matter is.. you took the awesome deal from a CL sale, which someone else on this forum would otherwise be very happy with, and now selling it back to CL for more than what you bought for. I think just this fact alone is discouraging enough to stop people from buying. Just my .02
Old 07-26-10, 12:24 AM
TokerIS350
Lexus Test Driver

I dont know where on earth you can pay 800 for an 580 exhaust (http://www.vr-speed.com/store/hks-hi...08-p-1835.html) 3000 miles is 3000 miles (your closet must drive a lot) why pay almost new price for a used item? would you buy a mint used car for above what it stickered for? The answer would be no. That is all I am saying.
Originally Posted by UmattWayO
the fact of the matter is.. you took the awesome deal from a CL sale, which someone else on this forum would otherwise be very happy with, and now selling it back to CL for more than what you bought for. I think just this fact alone is discouraging enough to stop people from buying. Just my .02

WORD! You can't rip off your fellow CL Family
Old 07-26-10, 12:38 AM
DaNiELx626
Lead Lap

LOL... IS25HEAVEN bought a set of black housing headlights for 200 from javy and he sold it the next day to me, asking for 300 and did u see me complaining or b1tching about it? seriously... u guys make me laugh... bunch of penny pinchers.. if these are ridiculous price then why would i have 3 ppl that are interested and midpipe is pending already...
Old 07-26-10, 12:42 AM
DaNiELx626
Lead Lap

d1ck foo i was just using the closet as an example... -_- lol if u bought a brand new hks hi power exhaust for 100$ and I DOUBT that ull sell it back for 100$ if u didnt like the hks.. cmon bro get real
Old 07-26-10, 12:49 AM
DaNiELx626
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by projectdna
vouch for mistuhdan. don't mind the thread trolls and penny pinchers.
THANKS JASON! I dont blame them for jumping to conclusion and not knowing my situation.
Old 07-26-10, 01:23 AM
UmattWayO
Driver

Dude i think you should just chill out. Of course, you can do whatever you want, no one is stopping you. You have every right to do what you're doing. All we're saying is just that this is sort of thing is frowned upon. There are always going to be people who buy things for more than they are worth, then punch themselves later on for being stupid when they find out they were ripped. In this case, the people who "interested". I just think that since it was due to your own misfortune that you can no longer keep the stuff, at least have the courtesy to give your fellow CL members the same deal. I'm not going to start an argument, this is gunna be my last post on this thread. Again, just my .02
Old 07-26-10, 01:48 AM
DaNiELx626
Lead Lap

Dude i think you should just chill out. Of course, you can do whatever you want, no one is stopping you. You have every right to do what you're doing. All we're saying is just that this is sort of thing is frowned upon. There are always going to be people who buy things for more than they are worth, then punch themselves later on for being stupid when they find out they were ripped. In this case, the people who "interested". I just think that since it was due to your own misfortune that you can no longer keep the stuff, at least have the courtesy to give your fellow CL members the same deal. I'm not going to start an argument, this is gunna be my last post on this thread. Again, just my .02
lol i am chill... u make me laugh ... people that HAS money doesnt care about the price plus they wouldnt tell themselves that they got ripped... if they enjoy the item then why would price even matter at all to them? Only penny pinchers would complain like u... u dont see me complaining about IS25HEAVEN situation.. BUT anywayz... WHATEVER makes u sleep tonight buddy
Old 07-26-10, 02:05 AM
sw2oboi
Lead Lap

Received 74 Likes on 38 Posts

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is2...r-exhaust.html

is this the hks exhaust you are selling?
Old 07-26-10, 02:05 AM
IS350HKS
Lead Lap

LOL good luck with you sale ! free bump

Quick Reply: CA FS: HKS hi-power exhaust and INVIDIA midpipe