FL Full ZEX wet shot Nitrous system for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-12, 09:39 PM
santacruz
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Full ZEX wet shot Nitrous system for sale!

Okay so I recently sold my IS350 and had already sold the rest of the parts I had a little while back. I held onto this kit not knowing if I would want to use it on my next car or not but now that I have decided what my next project will be I realize I will not be needing this so why let it sit around and collect dust right? It was on the car for a few months and has had less than a dozen bottles put through it (if I had to guess a real number I would say 7-8....the first of which was used mainly purging at pedestrians to get a good laugh). This kit has all the bells and whistles. Electronically controlled solenoids within the ZEX NMU which also incorporates a WOT switch, external ZEX brand RPM window switch, ZEX purge solenoid with optional blue led illumination for the fog cloud, jets for 55, 75, and 100 shot sprays(6 jets total, 3 fuel and 3 nitrous), bottle, mounts, and a spare bottle available for an extra cost(it's nice to have a spare if you run out on a friday night and no shops in your area are open until monday). I also have all the original installation paperwork to make install a breeze. The only thing the buyer will need is a generic momentary push button for the purge($2 at any auto store or radio shack) and a bit of wire to run from the switches inside the car to the management unit under the hood(I ripped mine apart because it's not originally included with the kit and wasn't worth trying to save dirty wire)
I was amazed at how simple this kit was to install, the most difficult part honestly was running the line to the tank and mounting the bottle in the trunk. Our cars have a great place to tap into the fuel line that's quite simple. My first time ever putting a nitrous set up in and it took me about 5 hours. I'd be more than happy to show the buyer a few tips and tricks that will save the "hmm, let me figure this out" moments.

Price-$700 for the full kit
+$100 for the spare bottle