CA FS: ISF KW V3 Coilovers!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-15, 04:09 PM
BuLLdAwG
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lolfunxion
Some people have nothing better to do than post up and drive people's price down. If you think the price isn't fair, be respectful and PM him your argument. Then he can choose to drop the price (like he did)

Oh and if you're interested and his price is supposedly the same as your vendor, why not GTFO and buy a new set?
I don't think this statement is wholly directed at me, but it doesn't make a difference.

Get off you hypocritical moral authority internet police soapbox and read YOUR statement again. I've put your highlights in bold.

I'll PM you if I have any further argument, but by all means, please feel free to post your opinion publicly. Thank you for the opportunity to address you.
Old 12-11-15, 04:22 PM
lolfunxion
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BuLLdAwG
I don't think this statement is wholly directed at me, but it doesn't make a difference.

Get off you hypocritical moral authority internet police soapbox and read YOUR statement again. I've put your highlights in bold.

I'll PM you if I have any further argument, but by all means, please feel free to post your opinion publicly. Thank you for the opportunity to address you.
lol

(10 char)
Old 12-11-15, 04:49 PM
x622
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by BuLLdAwG
The market will set the price. If no hits at this price, obviously it's too high.

Josh, you are exactly right, most people will buy new at this price difference. I've subscribed to this thread waiting to see if the used 3yr old coilovers will drop a decent amount. I didn't want to lowball.
Oh Jeeze and these are even 3 years old? I completely missed that.

It seems we're both in the same boat. I'm a buyer at like $1500 for these pending pictures of all the shocks to verify that they're not leaking.
Old 12-11-15, 10:38 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 695 Likes on 611 Posts

Originally Posted by x622
Oh Jeeze and these are even 3 years old? I completely missed that.

It seems we're both in the same boat. I'm a buyer at like $1500 for these pending pictures of all the shocks to verify that they're not leaking.
Please stop commenting on my thread with your negative remarks. A lot of members have purchased a lot of my used products & have never complained. Just cause they're 3 years old doesn't mean theyre worn out or leaking. My car sits in the garage for most of the month. You're free to go buy brand new KWs at your cost. Im not asking you to buy my product but obviously you're trying to haggle my price.

Jdm v8 said he would be selling his KW sometime soon & I doubt he'll be selling his for $1500.
Old 12-11-15, 11:01 PM
x622
Driver School Candidate

Excuse me? You don't even have the decency to post pictures of your 3 year old shocks. Honestly I'm a little surprised this forum doesn't have rules that require you to post your name, your location, your price and pictures of what you're selling like any other forum.

Additionally, just because you drive an ISF does not mean your used car parts are worth 90-95% of what they go for new. That's not how used car parts work, on any make or marque, including exotics. GTRLife right now has a set of $5000 motons for $2900 (58%) and a set of $10000 JRZ's for 6k (60%). Notice a trend? 2500*.6 = $1500.

Look, I'm really not trying to bust your *****, I just want you to come to reality with how used car parts work. I'm not interested in buying $2300 or $2500 coilovers, thus I'm in the classifieds on this forum to see if I can get some parts that I don't have to have new to put on my beater to enjoy for a few years that I have it before I decide to move onto something else.

This is my last post in your thread. I want your coilovers for a reasonable, used car parts price. If you change your mind, you know how to PM me. Also, protip, you should try and find a used air suspension setup. You can save around 30-40%.
Old 12-12-15, 09:31 AM
chris07is
Pole Position

Received 92 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by x622
Excuse me? You don't even have the decency to post pictures of your 3 year old shocks. Honestly I'm a little surprised this forum doesn't have rules that require you to post your name, your location, your price and pictures of what you're selling like any other forum.

Additionally, just because you drive an ISF does not mean your used car parts are worth 90-95% of what they go for new. That's not how used car parts work, on any make or marque, including exotics. GTRLife right now has a set of $5000 motons for $2900 (58%) and a set of $10000 JRZ's for 6k (60%). Notice a trend? 2500*.6 = $1500.

Look, I'm really not trying to bust your *****, I just want you to come to reality with how used car parts work. I'm not interested in buying $2300 or $2500 coilovers, thus I'm in the classifieds on this forum to see if I can get some parts that I don't have to have new to put on my beater to enjoy for a few years that I have it before I decide to move onto something else.

This is my last post in your thread. I want your coilovers for a reasonable, used car parts price. If you change your mind, you know how to PM me. Also, protip, you should try and find a used air suspension setup. You can save around 30-40%.
Sorry to bump ur thread josh, but this is ridiculous. I believe the coilover still in his car, but I can assure you that this coils never touched any track or even used in any aggressive manner. His car is more like a show and not a go...that's y no pix available. But like what he mentioned jdm v8 will be parting out his car, so there it is...gluck with the sale...
Old 12-12-15, 10:43 AM
BuLLdAwG
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by chris07is
Sorry to bump ur thread josh, but this is ridiculous. I believe the coilover still in his car, but I can assure you that this coils never touched any track or even used in any aggressive manner. His car is more like a show and not a go...that's y no pix available. But like what he mentioned jdm v8 will be parting out his car, so there it is...gluck with the sale...
I don't know ANY of you from Adam, but I do find this thread comical. Once again someone feels the need to stick their nose in to say something, so F it, here I go:

These are a just a couple of my many take aways:
1) Don't dare question anyone's selling price in public.
While I agree negotiations are usually best held in private (that is where I made my offer) please clue me to any rules about negotiations only in private. That same someone can also look up forum rules regarding selling items still on the vehicle and posting pictures. I've never read the rules, but have seen the MODS make claim to at least two of those in the past.

2) Alot of people feel the urge to "rush to the rescue" and defend his price.
This isn't your thread either. If you can "defend" him in a thread where you have no stake, then someone certainly should be able to "defend" the price they are willing to pay. Let it play out. It may work out. If not, they go their separate ways. I guarantee you haven't helped the issue. But hey, you got to make your point. That's what really mattered isn't it.

Josh, I really hope you sell these for as much as you can. I try to buy for low as possible, and you try to sell for as much as you can. I and probably everyone else gets how the free market works. All things else being equal, you are going to take the highest offer in your range.

TO ALL, Josh stands a much better chance of selling these if "big brother" stops stepping in to gum up the works. It takes longer on anything when you have a person who isn't vested trying to establish rules. Also stop thinking you are the only one that is allowed an opinion. It's getting old. In my opinion (uh oh) the worst word on the planet isn't a curse word, it's Hypocrite.

I think we can all agree, Josh, GLWS!!!!

(Somebody break into a round of Kumbaya My Lord and let's all hold hands)

Last edited by BuLLdAwG; 12-12-15 at 11:56 AM.