OK Vaistech ivic-6i navigation bypass/mirroring

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-17, 05:27 PM
kauaian
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Vaistech ivic-6i navigation bypass/mirroring

Selling my Vaistech ivic-6i that I never used. I purchased it new from Vaistech 2 years ago and waited almost a year to install it. Being my car is an 08 I had the wrong unit and it was too late to return it. It includes all installations wires as it would from the manufacturer. You will need an hdmi cable and lighting cable and digital lighting ah cable. I have an extra hdmi cable that I will throw in.

Asking $300 shipped or $285picked up in OKC .
%5BURL=http://s289.photobucket.com/user/snakamoto/media/Mobile%20Uploads/1C82B6B7-E762-453F-B46A-455D281CDD24_zpscr290pca.png.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll204/snakamoto/Mobile%20Uploads/1C82B6B7-E762-453F-B46A-455D281CDD24_zpscr290pca.png%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

Description

iPod/iPhone multimedia integration with mirroring through existing factory screen for select 2010-2013 Lexus models

iVIC-6i

in Vehicle Infotainment Center for iPhone®/iPod touch® integration

(fits most Lexus and some Toyota vehicles 2006-2009)
Preferable and superior alternative for Lexus drivers to update/upgrade their Lexus Enform system and most looked-for
infotainment mod for all other Lexus and Toyota enthusiasts!

iVIC
iPhone® & iPod touch® integration is our top-of-the-line digital audio and video product engineered for integration of your music whether it be iTunes®, Pandora®, or other 3rd party music app. It also integrates Weather, Contacts, Calendar, and Maps right on the factory navigation screen. Finally, the iVIC-i will also allow you to duplicate the Video onto the Navigaton screen, and pass the audio through the car audio system from your device. iVIC incorporates pure, crystal-clear sound and high-resolution HD video output to deliver incomparable sharpness and clarity.

There is
no need for an unlock/hack or navigation bypassproduct to use the App/Music integrations as there is no lockout feature on this product while driving. There is no need to update factory navigation with the latest maps, as your navigation app constantly gets the latest Maps update for FREE.

Main features:
  • Integration of Music, Pandora, Weather, Contacts, Calendar, Maps***
  • HDMI input (Universal)
  • Digital Video output to Navigation Screen (EDTV/HDTV 480p)
  • AV2 – Component Analog Audio/Video input (optional)
  • AV3 – Composite Analog Audio/Video input (optional)
  • Camera Port [Analog Video input + Power] (optional)
  • Customizable Menu
  • High-End Audio with Extremely Low level of Total Harmonic Distortion
  • Digital Audio processing
  • Digital Video processing
Old 05-02-18, 05:40 AM
AlexAWD
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ivic

Do you still have it for sale?
Old 05-10-18, 12:03 AM
rtr2
Driver School Candidate

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

Sorry posted on wrong one, please ignore.

Last edited by rtr2; 05-10-18 at 12:08 AM.
Old 07-04-18, 11:51 AM
Rogerscc
Driver School Candidate

Thumbs up Vaistech ivic 5D for 2008 GS

Im late to the game on the Vaistech Ivic Mod. Does anyone have one for sale?!?!? I have scoured the internet (Amazon, Ebay, Vaistech..) to no avail. I am EXTREMELY interested in purchasing!
Old 08-16-18, 03:43 PM
Rogerscc
Driver School Candidate

I'm late to the game on the Vaistech Ivic. I have a 2008 GS 350. Anyone looking to sell their Ivic? I'm VERY interested! This is a Re-post as the unit I originally purchased was defective. With that in mind, does anyone else have an iVic-5d for sale to install in my 2008 GS 350? Actively looking to purchase!
Old 10-26-18, 09:34 AM
FMYLIFE
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would avoid Rogerscc like the plague.

He's a scammer. He purchased my brand new, never installed iVic unit that was a few years old, stated it was defective, and filed a claim with his financial institution 3 months after he received the item. Mind you, he still has the item.

His Paypal information is listed below.

Christopher Rogers
rogerscc1@att.net
625 South Ridge Drive
Perrysburg, OH 43551
Old 10-27-18, 12:19 AM
DekNgo
Pole Position

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by FMYLIFE
I would avoid Rogerscc like the plague.

He's a scammer. He purchased my brand new, never installed iVic unit that was a few years old, stated it was defective, and filed a claim with his financial institution 3 months after he received the item. Mind you, he still has the item.

His Paypal information is listed below.

Christopher Rogers
rogerscc1@att.net
625 South Ridge Drive
Perrysburg, OH 43551
Thanks for the heads-up.
Old 10-27-18, 04:02 PM
Miqueaseli
Intermediate

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by DekNgo
Thanks for the heads-up.
lmao defective but kept item .bannnnnn himmmm
Old 10-30-18, 08:46 AM
Rogerscc
Driver School Candidate

Default Not a scammer!

Dude! I'm not a scammer! I received your unit, had it installed, and discovered it didn't work! When I shipped it back to Vaistech, they told me the motherboard was fried and the unit is unrepairable! I had it installed at Best buy. I also reached out to you to tell you the unit was bad. That's why I filed the claim.
I'm more than happy to send it back to you! I purchased a Grom Vline 2, had it installed, and it works perfect. The ivic is obviously an old unit, maybe YOU jacked it up then resold it?
I never put you out there like that, however I did contact you afterward to advise the unit YOU sold me was bad!
I Live and learn I guess
, but I'm happy with my Grom VLINE 2!
Old 11-08-18, 08:28 PM
FMYLIFE
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm calling you out because that's exactly what happened. You knowingly purchased the item as is as you admitted in your private message to me.

I'm sure that's why you disputed it with your card and not PayPal.

You state now that you shipped it to Vaistech yet you never mentioned this to me. You stated you had a call in to them.

I have plenty of people on this site and local that can vouch for me. That unit was brand new, never installed. How do you know Best Buy didn't fry it?

Let me ask you this... did Vaistech ship it back to you when they supposedly told you it was fried? Or did they keep it?

Why haven't you shipped it back to me? You got your money from your credit card company right?

Exactly! You are the very definition of a scammer.
Old 11-14-18, 02:20 PM
Rogerscc
Driver School Candidate

Default Ok.. Let me break this down for you buddy.

Let me respond to your accusations.
1st, I work at BB and had it installed there because I knew I could do so for around $100. This is also where I had the subsequent Grom VLINE 2 installed.
I am new to this forum and to purchasings online in general which I why I filed the dispute through my CC and not through PayPal.
When I messaged you regarding the unit I had a call into Vaistech bc the unit came on but said it required a software update. I figured it would be a simple fix? However after several attempts with several reps at Vaistech, they recommended I send the unit back to them in Colorado. So I did that, and after they kept it over 1 month, they responded that everyone in their shop worked on the unit, however it was unable to update the software BECAUSE the motherboard was fried. So you see it still comes on when plugged up, however the unit will not operate. They advised the unit was unrepairable, recommended Grom Vline 2 specifically, and sent it back to me. I could drop names and contact info if necessary @ Vaistech. So yes, I have the unit in the box and can ship this paper weight back to you, but otherwise it's useless. Thus, I filed the dispute.
Now, I am not a scammer, and if you purchased a $500 unit at the time, never installed it, and let it sit for this many years without trying to sell it, sounds to me like either YOU got scammed when u bought it originally, OR you legitimately have NO WAY OF KNOWING if the damn thing EVER worked!
So yes, I can ship it back to you and you can install it, or send to Vaistech and have the confirm what they told me. Then you can reimburse my CC for your paper weight. Again had it installed at BB (legit). And the unit does power on which is why I thought it would be a simple fix.
So u let me know what you want to do, however i intend to pursue the fraud claim with my CC.
I typed this on my phone.
Old 11-15-18, 04:53 PM
Rogerscc
Driver School Candidate

So got online and saw the other comments from Miqueaseli and Dekngo. Do not know you guys, but I would offer my previous response as an explanation for this transaction. Tell me, what would you do in my situation? and why would FMYLIFE have a 5-10+ year old unit, BRAND NEW, $500+ unit just sitting around that was never installed and never even tested when he purchased? Then all of a sudden decides to sell it to some poor NEW guy on the Lexus forum despite knowing that these units are hard to come by and can easily fetch $300+? Who sounds like the scammer?

I would feel better about it if FMYLIFE told me he at least had it installed in a vehicle previously and/or can verify that it worked! So now you will say that BB fried the brand new unit when they installed it? I know the guys that did, and they definitely know their stuff! Oh and did I mention it powers on and goes to a screen requesting a software update, which you would THINK is pretty simple to resolve? Shame on me, I should have taken a picture before I had it taken out and shipped back to Vaistech..

FMYLIFE put me on blast with MY INFORMATION out there and has not OFFERED ANY reimbursement! I also offered to ship it back twice! (Once before Miqueaseli and Dekngo even posted a comment) So I have offered to ship the paperweight back for FMYLIFE's verification! Oh and NO I have NOT been reimbursed from my CC since FMYLIFE is disputing the functionality of the unit.

Once I straighten things out with my CC company, I will ship the thing back to you. Good Luck, maybe you can fix it? The guy at Vaistech told me he / they couldnt.

If anyone else is looking for a unit CURRENTLY in stock with similar functionality, skip trying to find one of these second hand. Buy the VLINE 2 with a WARRANTY and customer support!
Old 11-16-18, 05:28 AM
DekNgo
Pole Position

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Rogerscc
So got online and saw the other comments from Miqueaseli and Dekngo. Do not know you guys, but I would offer my previous response as an explanation for this transaction. Tell me, what would you do in my situation? and why would FMYLIFE have a 5-10+ year old unit, BRAND NEW, $500+ unit just sitting around that was never installed and never even tested when he purchased? Then all of a sudden decides to sell it to some poor NEW guy on the Lexus forum despite knowing that these units are hard to come by and can easily fetch $300+? Who sounds like the scammer?

I would feel better about it if FMYLIFE told me he at least had it installed in a vehicle previously and/or can verify that it worked! So now you will say that BB fried the brand new unit when they installed it? I know the guys that did, and they definitely know their stuff! Oh and did I mention it powers on and goes to a screen requesting a software update, which you would THINK is pretty simple to resolve? Shame on me, I should have taken a picture before I had it taken out and shipped back to Vaistech..

FMYLIFE put me on blast with MY INFORMATION out there and has not OFFERED ANY reimbursement! I also offered to ship it back twice! (Once before Miqueaseli and Dekngo even posted a comment) So I have offered to ship the paperweight back for FMYLIFE's verification! Oh and NO I have NOT been reimbursed from my CC since FMYLIFE is disputing the functionality of the unit.

Once I straighten things out with my CC company, I will ship the thing back to you. Good Luck, maybe you can fix it? The guy at Vaistech told me he / they couldnt.

If anyone else is looking for a unit CURRENTLY in stock with similar functionality, skip trying to find one of these second hand. Buy the VLINE 2 with a WARRANTY and customer support!
It's beginning to sound like a giant misunderstanding, but being on the outside looking in, I don't know what to believe.

I only know that I've been scammed before with forum (not this one) purchases and so can be a little abrupt in these situations. My apologies if what you're saying is true.