IL FS: Barely Used Like New Genuine Phillips D4S 6K Bulbs

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-11, 01:29 AM
RoninAMG
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default FS: Barely Used Like New Genuine Phillips D4S 6K Bulbs

I purchased these from Nigel-JDM Parts about 6 months ago but were never installed because of a somewhat legal dispute I has having with another seller on here that is claiming to sell Genuine Phillips HID bulbs but is actually selling counterfeits. I'm glad to say I have won the dispute and all is well. But what's even better for you is that the Buyer of this Like New Genuine Phillips 6K bulb will be receiving the exact package that Nigel-JDMParts sent me some months back but were never installed until about a month ago and then removed because GS430 was traded in for a 2012 Acura TL SH-AWD a few weeks ago which I need here for our snowy Chicago winters. I really hated trading in my GS430. But I guarantee I'll be buying a Certified Pre-Owned 4th Gen GS in about 3 years when they are coming off leases the most. Anyway, back to this deal at hand. I can assure you these bulbs are just about as good as new as when I receved them from Nigel a few months back. I'm so picky about installation and removal that I wiped agan all possible hand oil that may have made it's way to the bulb. My price is $250 shipped to anywhere within the continental United States. But anyway, the awesome deal is for a Like New Pair of Genuine Phillips D4S bulbs for $250 shipped. I have the original box and all original documents that came with the box. That's $29.99 less then what the current group buy rate is going for and it's practically the same thing. First person to send the funds to my PayPal account has a deal. My PayPal account is: RoninAMG@yahoo.com
Attached Thumbnails FS: Barely Used Like New Genuine Phillips D4S 6K Bulbs-056.jpg   FS: Barely Used Like New Genuine Phillips D4S 6K Bulbs-052.jpg  
Old 12-18-11, 05:25 PM
RoninAMG
Rookie

Might have been a tad bit wasted when I posted this at 3:29am. So anyway, to circle back on this "awesome deal" I'll sweeten the pot and offer it for $225 shipped. These are genuine Phillips I can assure you. And I'm sure Nigel will have no problems Vouching, considering they came from him.
Old 12-25-11, 03:03 PM
RoninAMG
Rookie

Last chance before they go on eBay.... $200 shipped??? Actually, let's make it $180 shipped. Why aren't these sorts of deals around when I'm looking to buy??? Bueller, Bueller........
Old 12-25-11, 04:25 PM
akash3230
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will take it
Old 12-25-11, 05:15 PM
RoninAMG
Rookie

SOLD to akash3230... Payment received. I'll ship out tomorrow and will send you a PM with the tracking intel. And hopefully by next week I will be posting up for grabs a Prestgious kit for the 3rd Gen GS's. Thanks...
Old 12-25-11, 05:29 PM
Lex Luga
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What a great price.. I was there on the groupbuy from nigel. These are some great bulbs with only the slightest loss of visibility which says a lot since these are 6000k and stock is 4300k