Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Leather Cleaning - Seats + Suede

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-24, 05:23 PM
fid
2nd gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Leather Cleaning - Seats + Suede

Hi All,

I'm wondering if you have any product suggestions both for cleaning and maintaining the semi aniline leather and the suede inserts on the door panel and seats. I've just traded in my 15 IS350F for a 23 RX350H Exec PKG with 7k on the odometer .

How frequently would you apply any of the products would also be appreciated (i.e., weekly, monthly).

Appreciate any input as I've gone from red nuluxe leather in my old IS350 using VLR now to being clueless on how to clean and protect semi-aniline and the suede.

I'm getting full front STEK PPF and 5 year GYEON ceramic installed to protect the outside will show the group the pics on how it ends up.

The only complaint I have is these deep scratches I've noticed on the media screen, does anyone remember how the protective film on the media screen when they've bought it on day 1 is to the edge of the screen glued on nearly invisible or with a big peel me before use film. I see a edge where it could be film but afraid to dig in and break the screen trying.

Last edited by fid; 01-05-24 at 05:29 PM.