Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

New Pressure Washing Accessories

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-24, 07:33 AM
J.A.
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Pressure Washing Accessories

Hey Guys,

I recently upgraded my detailing and pressure washer setup and came across some accessories that I think a lot of you might find interesting. After dealing with a bunch of products from various companies, I tried out the Essential Washer company's products. To my surprise, they've really upped my pressure washing game!

If you’re interested in ideas on building a complete pressure washer setup from scratch or just want to upgrade your accessories, you might want to check these out. They fit into my theme of getting the most value for your buck.

I wrote a detailed review and included a long-format video covering my experience. You can read the full review here: Essential Washer Accessories Review

I’d love to hear if anyone else has tried these or has any other recommendations. As usual, if you have any questions, let me know. Also, please let me know if you prefer this kind of detailed content with video, as I have a few more write-ups currently under development.

Thank you!