Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Professional Auto Detailers that use Zaino products?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-05, 05:01 PM
whytry
Advanced

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Is there a Zaino Distributor in Nor Cal anywhere? Near San Jose?
Old 01-06-05, 10:04 PM
ShadyJC
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SF Bay Zaino distributor Steve

http://grzldvt.50megs.com/
Old 01-07-05, 09:16 AM
whytry
Advanced

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks alot!!! Now I have a local guy to go to!!!!! Thanks ShadyJC
Old 12-21-05, 01:16 PM
Brian S
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tod071
After searching and asking around, I finally found a detailer that uses Zaino in Hawaii. If anyone's interested, its Joey at Midas Touch Auto Detailing at Ala Moana Shopping Center (lower level behind Sears). His number is 808-228-6755.

I had 2 cars, now 3 (in-law) and got a little tiring. So I decided to use my GS as the "guinea pig" and all I can say is WOW. looks much better than I ever did! 80bucks might sound steep, but when I read the details, wash, claybar, and 3, yes 3 coats of Z2! It took 4 hrs, but it was well worth it, and I'm not tired!

Anyone else have experiences or know of detailers in their neck of the woods that use Zaino products? Would anyone else trust their GS to an auto detailer?
Hey,

I was just curious if you still use this detailer. Any recent positive experience? I was thinking of getting a detail package for my parents for Christmas and was looking for someone I can trust and know will do an exceptional job.

Thanks,

Brian
Old 12-21-05, 01:25 PM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Brian S
Hey,

I was just curious if you still use this detailer. Any recent positive experience? I was thinking of getting a detail package for my parents for Christmas and was looking for someone I can trust and know will do an exceptional job.

Thanks,

Brian
Yep, I still use them when I get lazy. The last time I had them detail my car was in October and they had increased their price to 85.00. Just ask for the Platinum (Zaino) package and make sure they will use the Zaino products.
You may want to tell your parents to have it done during the beginning of the week because the last time I took it on a Thursday, without an appointment, it took 4 1/2 hours! It usually takes about 3 hrs w/ an appt., so make sure they have time to do some major shopping! Ask for Joey. Good Luck!