Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Want the best waxing products ?..read on

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-01, 08:03 AM
lexusnexus
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

I noticed there was a thread for waxing questions started. Well, I just thought I'd mention this Zymol products, and I don't mean the ones purchsed in the auto supply stores, is simply the best ! Type Zymol into your browser address bar. Go to the Zymol homepage, and check all the info available, I have used Zymol for about 4 years now, and yeah it's expensive....but people consistenly ask how do I keep my car looking so good. The Japon wax along with HD-Cleanse, and there vinyl and neutral PH window cleaning products ensure the best and most pure non-damaging product to put on your Lexus. Also check out Griots Garage, they have a ton of very high quality products too. I have invested considerable money in Meguiars products and Zymol, and Zymol has the best overall wax. They have some waxes that are $1300 !! it's for a lifetime supply but, I tried a small sample of this wax....it was friggin' awesome ! Anyway just passing on some info for other IS fans...
Old 07-04-01, 08:30 AM
EmoDragRacer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

1300.00 ... sheesh and yes I have been to the Zymol page and there is no way I would pay 1300.00 for WAX... lol hells no.... too much cash for that
Old 07-05-01, 08:31 AM
eortiz
Rookie

lexnexus, have you waxed your car (IS300) already? WHat do you have in terms of Zymol product. WHen I purchased my car I had the dealer include a Permaplate. Basically a paint protection good for 5 yrs. At least that's what they said. I just want to find out if you have the dealer put any paint finish protection on your car and what products of Zymol do you recommend/have used. Thanks. By the way we do have the same car color. Good taste.
Old 07-05-01, 07:57 PM
IS300SBM
Driver School Candidate

check out Zaino

www.zainobros.com