Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

I'm thinking about trying Zaino...

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-01, 08:29 AM
gsnav
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can you guys help me out on deciding what i should get and how much is the works gonna cost me? Thanks.

GsNav@clublexus.com
Old 08-14-01, 09:48 AM
D-MAN63
Lexus Champion

Hi .

First, you will need these. Z1, Z2, Z6, and Z7. I'm not sure if you will need the swirl thing Z5 if you don't have a black car. Its going to be around $40 if you buy it from a distributor because there is no tax.

You should follow the guidelines to the word !
Old 08-14-01, 03:18 PM
gsnav
Lead Lap

thank you very much DIESELMAN63. Gotta love our clublexus members. Even me who use to be a super poster until i pretty much fixed up the major parts of the car still enjoys the new company that come and go!!

GsNav@clublexus.com
Old 08-15-01, 04:27 PM
Mean Gene
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up More Info

Just to add some info to what Diesel told ya, go to www.zainobros.com & read Sal's application tips so U know what to expect. Plus, U can add the prices up for all the individual products in case we've forgotten something.
Old 08-15-01, 08:33 PM
dominick
Rookie

Post just a thought

i should mention that a couple years ago when i was on another auto forum sal agreed to do a group buy of all the z products for the group, there were dozens of us that participated.

at the time he was very car club friendly (but also not hooked up with a distributor which may have some bearing on his decision today). someone might just give sal a call and see if he would be amenable to the idea for club lexus. wouldnt hurt to ask especially if you're going to place the order anyway.

this was just on my mind after the recent borla group buy. i'd do it myself but i have a ton of his products in my garage already, they work just as he claims, iow great.

i should also note that there are some pretty specific clublexus instructions that must be followed regarding group buys now which you will want to follow if you choose to go that route.

Old 08-16-01, 11:21 PM
QBranchCars
Lead Lap

gsnav,

If you order Zaino, tell Sal you're from ClubLexus because he sponsored us with product for the SoCal meet. While you're at it, ask him about product for the NorCal meet.